FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sons of Sam

Sons of Sam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rmrs1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

To those who have seen it, what did you think. Did he act alone? Did the nypd bungle it a bit by being so focused on shutting the case they didnt look into any else? Satanic cult involved?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Saw it last week..... He didn't act alone.....id say the cult went high enough to cover a lot up and use him as a scapegoat

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

He didn't act alone because the logistics don't add up.

NYPD took the lazy way out so as not to upset those up for election and refused to admit their errors.

The cross country links to the cult and Charlie Manson were a bit tenuous but stranger things have happened.

Like many of these tales there is often a scapegoat and cover ups.

Waterford

Im considering getting maurys book which i believe was updated a couple of years back.

It was so weird when berkowitz wrote in the letter to him "the public will never truly believe you no matter how well you present the evidence"

It would make you question then with regard to some "conspiracy theories" in relation to elite child traffiking etc. Is actually really flipping happening and these people are actually on to something.

The manson connection was iffy but im surprised noone brought up the zodiac killer

It's terrible to think what is actually happening..... There is so much corruption when power and money is involved.

Even the photofits looked norhing like him. I believe he didnt act alone.

The photo fits are of the 2 brothers 100%

"The photo fits are of the 2 brothers 100%"

Defo

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

I don’t think he acted alone, there seemed to be too much evidence against it and yeah the nypd made a balls of it. But I don’t think there was this vast organised network.

Waterford

"I don’t think he acted alone, there seemed to be too much evidence against it and yeah the nypd made a balls of it. But I don’t think there was this vast organised network. "

Some of the links were pretty vague. It seemed yhey were trying to make pieces fit

cork

"I don’t think he acted alone, there seemed to be too much evidence against it and yeah the nypd made a balls of it. But I don’t think there was this vast organised network.

Some of the links were pretty vague. It seemed yhey were trying to make pieces fit"

For the last murder he was spotted a few blocks away minutes before it happened so there’s that. Maybe vague but still worth investigating

Waterford

"I don’t think he acted alone, there seemed to be too much evidence against it and yeah the nypd made a balls of it. But I don’t think there was this vast organised network.

Some of the links were pretty vague. It seemed yhey were trying to make pieces fit

For the last murder he was spotted a few blocks away minutes before it happened so there’s that. Maybe vague but still worth investigating "

Yes that was stacie. He was seen five blocks away less than 3 mins before it happened so physically impossible. I was talking more about the manson connection and the woman in the church

cork

For the last murder he was spotted a few blocks away minutes before it happened so there’s that. Maybe vague but still worth investigating

Yes that was stacie. He was seen five blocks away less than 3 mins before it happened so physically impossible. I was talking more about the manson connection and the woman in the church"

Oh yeah that was bollox, they caught a guy eventually for the girl in the church.

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

Is this a book or a movie youre chatting about?

cork

"Is this a book or a movie youre chatting about?"

A documentary on Netflix about the son of Sam murders

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

I reckon the Carr brothers were definitely involved in some way but the whole satanic thing is a big load of pish

» Add a new message to this topic