FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > HSE

HSE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had my first jab. Have to say the organisation behind it all was brilliant. In and out in 20 mins.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Yes its excellent

The only downside for me was the pain in my arm for a few days were the needle went in and tired on the night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good to see movement on vaccination pity people that get the appointment haven't the manners to ring and cancel them if not taking them.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Good to see movement on vaccination pity people that get the appointment haven't the manners to ring and cancel them if not taking them. "
I don't see why people would take/make

an appointment if not going to show up. I'll be interested to see when it comes to the younger age cohort, say u 40 with no medical conditions, how many will take it.

I had mine yesterday, in the Aviva stadium. I was surprised at the length of the queue, given that everyone had a specific time. The queue took 2 hours. But everyone delighted to get it - so no real complaints. But just beware of the possible delay if you are going

By *orny guy !Man  over a year ago

waterford / tipperary

Registering online now for covid vaccine. When get to section where enter GP address up comes the doctor name. Click on select & it’s spinning away there since

By *heMystroMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Was in and out of DCU in an hour for 1st vaccine , very sleepy next day but well run at the Helix

By *heMystroMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Maybe just go out of it and try again ?

waterford / tipperary

Registration done. Bring it on i say

"Good to see movement on vaccination pity people that get the appointment haven't the manners to ring and cancel them if not taking them. I don't see why people would take/make

an appointment if not going to show up. I'll be interested to see when it comes to the younger age cohort, say u 40 with no medical conditions, how many will take it. "

Quite a few just don't turn up, when one person was called they said a family member was calling didn't want to mess their day up.

waterford / tipperary

"Good to see movement on vaccination pity people that get the appointment haven't the manners to ring and cancel them if not taking them. I don't see why people would take/make

an appointment if not going to show up. I'll be interested to see when it comes to the younger age cohort, say u 40 with no medical conditions, how many will take it.

Quite a few just don't turn up, when one person was called they said a family member was calling didn't want to mess their day up."

Then if vaccine had to be used & not wasted those people probably be the first with a bee in their bonnet over it. Do they go to the back of queue again then when don’t turn up or register again ?

Quite a few just don't turn up, when one person was called they said a family member was calling didn't want to mess their day up.

Then if vaccine had to be used & not wasted those people probably be the first with a bee in their bonnet over it. Do they go to the back of queue again then when don’t turn up or register again ?"

No idea,

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I was fine after mine

If you got registered and were given a time and day but later decide not to go please have a good reason or drop dead

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thankfully I have had no reaction to it. As for those that dont turn up without letting someone know..Dickheads.

» Add a new message to this topic