FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Photos of women in mens profiles

Photos of women in mens profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed just Red OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin City

I’m seeing a lot of men’s profiles with photos of them mid blowjob or mid shag, where the photo is 90% the woman. Then you look at their friends pics and again, all pics of women...

I have a couple of pics with cocks in them (all the same FB) but it’s a very small part of a couple of photos.

Are men trying to show off that women will do this stuff or that they can pull hot women?

For me it’s a massive turn off and an immediate delete. More so than a profile filled with only cock pics.

What gives?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I always worry about whether the girl in the photo has given permission for the photo to be used in that way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive seen pics recently on guys profiles of women and the guy isnt in it at all, not even a glimpse. Don't get it

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I don't look at men's profiles generally unless it's someone new who comments in the forums but I've seen a few profiles like that.

I've always assumed it's like a badge of honour but one or two that have concerned me are not verified so I would be inclined to assume the women in the pictures are not on the site or of they are why they haven't verified him.

"Look i know how to have sex "

I wonder does the person in the pic know their pic is on here.

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

"Ive seen pics recently on guys profiles of women and the guy isnt in it at all, not even a glimpse. Don't get it "

I've seen a few too, I don't get why photos of a solo woman would even be approved on a single males profile.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Ye I've seen that quite a lot and do find it off putting I don't mind if both names are on the pics as then you know the people have usually given consent. When there is no names tho I do wonder if the other person knows their pictures are being used and it happened to a friend of mine on here and I saw how upsetting it can be for someone whose pictures are used without consent.

Apart from that aspect I don't really care what pics people have on their profile it's up to them .Would it entice me to answer if it's all pics of other women they have shagged probably not if I'm honest .But what I find a turn off others will find it appealing .

By *hoosyhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

any

"I always worry about whether the girl in the photo has given permission for the photo to be used in that way"

By *lameBoyMan  over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

I have content including ladies on my profile. I have their express permission for each item posted in advance. They also posted the same shots and have my full permission. Anything less is wrong in my opinion.

Turns me off a profile if I see pictures like that!

Makes me wonder if you met the person would they expect to be able to take photos of you too

It's a no from me but that's just personal choice

The women in the photos should be named. They should be on fab also. When there are no names we can only assume, there is no permission given to use the photo.

The 'look i know how to ride' photos on a male profile aren't necessarily going to get you meets, less if anything.

Ownership and permission of photos and videos shared online is a very serious issue.

Dublin City

"I have content including ladies on my profile. I have their express permission for each item posted in advance. They also posted the same shots and have my full permission. Anything less is wrong in my opinion. "

Yes but sweetheart you have maybe 2 pics and the pics are mostly you. I’m talking an entire profile filled with photos of women with maybe their hand or cock at most in the pics.

None of the women in the profiles I’ve seen have been identifiable but the pics use emostly them.

By *lameBoyMan  over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

"I have content including ladies on my profile. I have their express permission for each item posted in advance. They also posted the same shots and have my full permission. Anything less is wrong in my opinion.

Yes but sweetheart you have maybe 2 pics and the pics are mostly you. I’m talking an entire profile filled with photos of women with maybe their hand or cock at most in the pics.

None of the women in the profiles I’ve seen have been identifiable but the pics use emostly them. "

That’s absolutely wrong and I can’t understand how they get through the filtering process.

By *uperchampMan  over a year ago

dublin

"I’m seeing a lot of men’s profiles with photos of them mid blowjob or mid shag, where the photo is 90% the woman. Then you look at their friends pics and again, all pics of women...

I have a couple of pics with cocks in them (all the same FB) but it’s a very small part of a couple of photos.

Are men trying to show off that women will do this stuff or that they can pull hot women?

For me it’s a massive turn off and an immediate delete. More so than a profile filled with only cock pics.

What gives? "

Very worrying if permission hasn't been granted!

Dublin City

"I have content including ladies on my profile. I have their express permission for each item posted in advance. They also posted the same shots and have my full permission. Anything less is wrong in my opinion.

None of the women in the profiles I’ve seen have been identifiable but the pics use emostly them.

That’s absolutely wrong and I can’t understand how they get through the filtering process. "

That’s my issue... why are they allowed pics with so much of someone else who is unnamed.

By *indenMan  over a year ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

None in mine, obviously I have thousands and thousands but I’m keeping it all on the downlow...

The photos of me on my own are bad enough....

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

I report the pics when it’s a single male where 90% of the pic is a woman. Drives me mad that the photo mods approve them

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

It's nobody's business who or what's in a pic on somebodys profile as long as the people in the pic have given consent. None of us on fab no either way for eg, a woman with a guy in a picture on his profile. Both could be 100 % happy with it.

Ive pics of both 100% legit and really dont think its anyones buisness tbh...isent it nice to be so perfect that one has to visit another to find a problem...!!

Dublin City

"Ive pics of both 100% legit and really dont think its anyones buisness tbh...isent it nice to be so perfect that one has to visit another to find a problem...!!"

What an utterly inane comment LOL!!

when the person is inviting me to chat and potentially meet for sex, the content of his profile is my business as he’s asking me to judge him on it. If it’s full of pictures of women, I’m not going to meet him. I find it crass and pointless. This is a discussion group. We DISCUSS.

Dublin City

"It's nobody's business who or what's in a pic on somebodys profile as long as the people in the pic have given consent. None of us on fab no either way for eg, a woman with a guy in a picture on his profile. Both could be 100 % happy with it. "

Well the guy in this latest profile messaged me so I’m going to look. And I find it crass and very unappealing that there are only photos of women in his profile. It certainly wouldn’t endear anyone to message back.

Dublin City

"I report the pics when it’s a single male where 90% of the pic is a woman. Drives me mad that the photo mods approve them "

I might do that.

Tipperary

"It's nobody's business who or what's in a pic on somebodys profile as long as the people in the pic have given consent. None of us on fab no either way for eg, a woman with a guy in a picture on his profile. Both could be 100 % happy with it.

It certainly wouldn’t endear anyone to message back. "

that's your perogative but u can't speak for everyone. can you see the guy whose profile it is? meaning can you see him at all?

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Agree OP, we find it a turn off too and like others have said, does the female involved in the pic no that its been used?

Tipperary

"Agree OP, we find it a turn off too and like others have said, does the female involved in the pic no that its been used? "
that's something you will never know. the female might be 100 % happy with it.

Plenty pussy in mens pics and plenty cock in ladys pics so what its a sex site if you dont like it there are plenty alternative sites out there.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Ive pics of both 100% legit and really dont think its anyones buisness tbh...isent it nice to be so perfect that one has to visit another to find a problem...!!

What an utterly inane comment LOL!!

when the person is inviting me to chat and potentially meet for sex, the content of his profile is my business as he’s asking me to judge him on it. If it’s full of pictures of women, I’m not going to meet him. I find it crass and pointless. This is a discussion group. We DISCUSS. "

It isn't really your business what kinda pictures someone has on his/her profile as long as it's in the remits of fab rules and the law. But it's your prerogative to move on if you don't like what you see. Simple as that.

I would agree that both should be in the picture and both should know itis going on the internet a sex site

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Hugely off-putting.

Especially having a personal past bad experience when a person pulled out his phone to take photos without asking for my permission and after being told no multiple times still managed to snap a sneaky one from behind then sent me it 3 years later.

Using photos of others without their permission is a low blow.

I'm pretty certain most of them women giving bjs in guys profiles have once in some shape or form cared for the person who took them as well as trusted them to keep it.

Morals aside- guys profiles with mostly womens photos are as bad as couples profiles with woman only photos.

By *ust4funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Moira

Have noticed this more and more recently.. Def don't think it's a particularly appealing proposition to end up a profile photo for a single man.. Does concern me that the ladies haven't given permission and also that it could be taken of any website and used.. Still think a man in a shirt and jeans looks as good as any profile photo

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

I posted about this recently, are the women in question aware, have they given consent??

Its a huge turn off and I find it very very disrespectful.

We get it you've had a ride, congratulations

Dublin City

"

We get it you've had a ride, congratulations "

LOL... ooo someone gave you a blowjob? Wow! I really don’t want to see photos of women Thanks. If you want women to get the idea of you, watching you fuck other women isn’t the way to go about it.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"

We get it you've had a ride, congratulations

LOL... ooo someone gave you a blowjob? Wow! I really don’t want to see photos of women Thanks. If you want women to get the idea of you, watching you fuck other women isn’t the way to go about it. "

If its all together and consensual way to go !! But jesus pictures of a random cock getting sucked or anything else is seriously not something that does anything for me

Tipperary

"I posted about this recently, are the women in question aware, have they given consent?? "
as I said to one person already, it's something you'll never know. they could be 100 % fine with it. it's like with any profile I suppose. if somebody doesn't like something, just pass on by. if fab admin approved it then it's all good. no need for anyone to be reporting anything.

By *uanpacMan  over a year ago

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

[Removed by poster at 13/05/21 18:19:22]

By *uanpacMan  over a year ago

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

Can we track down these women so I can ask them..

It's 2021 ...

FAB stinks of control with some females on here with how offended they can be with images of women in play on a guys profile.

Get over yer selves and grow up

Trying to shame males and victimise females

God help that it may be a liberalised woman being there by informed choice.

insinuating females are being used and or manipulated in pics etc.

While their own profile has full body images is on display in a profile trying to reach page one on the hotlist and potential meets with swingwrs here ....it is a swinging site.

Where is the equality ?

It's laughable the double standards with some women here

Galway

For me the issue isn’t women in the pics, it’s a pic of a woman on a single male profile where 90% of the pic is the woman and just a hand or tip of a cock in view.

You should be the main feature of any pic you’re uploading to your profile.

Galway

And in the interests of equality, the same would be true if a single woman uploaded a pic where 90% of the pic was a male. It’s just not something I’ve come across yet.

Dublin City

"

It's 2021 ...

FAB stinks of control with some females on here with how offended they can be with images of women in play on a guys profile.

While their own profile has full body images is on display in a profile trying to reach page one on the hotlist and potential meets with swingwrs here ....it is a swinging site.

Where is the equality ?

"

You’re really not getting the point here are you...

Dublin City

"For me the issue isn’t women in the pics, it’s a pic of a woman on a single male profile where 90% of the pic is the woman and just a hand or tip of a cock in view.

You should be the main feature of any pic you’re uploading to your profile. "

You should be in charge.

Galway

"For me the issue isn’t women in the pics, it’s a pic of a woman on a single male profile where 90% of the pic is the woman and just a hand or tip of a cock in view.

You should be in charge. "

Say it louder for the people in the back

"

It's 2021 ...

Where is the equality ?

You’re really not getting the point here are you..."

Yes I am I Don't agree with yours is all tks

Tipperary

You should be the main feature of any pic you’re uploading to your profile. "

true but a couple of times on this thread, I think reporting was mentioned. there is no reporting material.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

That’s absolutely wrong and I can’t understand how they get through the filtering process.

That’s my issue... why are they allowed pics with so much of someone else who is unnamed. "

Generally the pic mods won't let you post a pic unless u are in the pic theres a woman here that has posted pics of others over her shoulderin full flight while there is only a few whisps of her hair in the frame.

Also I don't think they will allow others face pics in ur photo u have to shade them out

limerick

You should be in charge. "

You are in charge don't let the pics be taken in the first place

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Sounds to me the women are jealous the lads are getting a few meets.

Mr crazy

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

That’s my issue... why are they allowed pics with so much of someone else who is unnamed.

Generally the pic mods won't let you post a pic unless u are in the pic theres a woman here that has posted pics of others over her shoulderin full flight while there is only a few whisps of her hair in the frame.

Also I don't think they will allow others face pics in ur photo u have to shade them out "

Have noticed this too on a certain profile CJ

Dublin City

"Sounds to me the women are jealous the lads are getting a few meets.

Mr crazy "

BHahahaha. Yeah. That’s it.

limerick

Also I don't think they will allow others face pics in ur photo u have to shade them out

Have noticed this too on a certain profile CJ "

Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander i am afraid

All jokes aside its part if the vetting process to a play meet no pics or vids or if there is at least have the decency to use her phone to take them then if she sends them on its her choice.

I have had plenty of meets with photo evidence that I do actually know where to put it and haven't had an issue with distribution of said pics after because only trusted people have them pics

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Ive had pics rejected of drawings taken off my profile that people have sent me because they say im not in them so it's bizarre how others get away with it...

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Ive had pics rejected of drawings taken off my profile that people have sent me because they say im not in them so it's bizarre how others get away with it..."

One of my current pics with a well known movie character was rejected a couple of times as apparently it's not me in the pic even though it's pretty obvious he's only there to hide my modesty.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Ive had pics rejected of drawings taken off my profile that people have sent me because they say im not in them so it's bizarre how others get away with it...

One of my current pics with a well known movie character was rejected a couple of times as apparently it's not me in the pic even though it's pretty obvious he's only there to hide my modesty. "

My precious

Baffled on why someone would even care about a profile that doesn’t appeal to them. If it’s not for you It’s not for you. Playing profile police makes ya seem a bit nuts tbh.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"Sounds to me the women are jealous the lads are getting a few meets.

Mr crazy

BHahahaha. Yeah. That’s it. "

Well it does seem to be all about the women in this post , there's no mention about a guy putting a pic of him getting a bj from another guy, surly he should be entitled to the same respect.my opinion is if someone pulls out a phone for a pic during a meet its gonna end up in a profile .

Mr crazy

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I report the pics when it’s a single male where 90% of the pic is a woman. Drives me mad that the photo mods approve them "

This is how it works, Admin appoint photo mods, mods get instructions, they moderate to Admins instructions. Blaming pic mods for Admins rules is a bit off.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

At the moment anyone can upload a pic with another person as long as that persons face is obscured. To upload it they will have agreed that they have permission to upload it. If you see a pic that breaks that rule please report.