FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Israel/Palestine.

Israel/Palestine.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are your views ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lameBoyMan  over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

There will be trouble there yet!

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"There will be trouble there yet!"

Yet ? So the past 70 odd years haven't been trouble ?

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

Baffled by their tit for tat behaviour, there will be no winners, only losers

"What are your views ? "

My views are that Israel and all Israeli goods should be boycotted until such time that all illegally occupied land is returned band that the Palestinian people are no longer in what is basically an open prison.

If the west bank or Gaza had oil they would have been liberated by the US years ago.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Modern day colonialism. Israel has continued to take land, displace families and murder innocent civilians.

I'm not saying Hamas are good by any means either.

But the ideology of the state of Israel if that of supremacy, and they won't be happy till Palestine is erased.

Palestinian aggression is more reactionary, and I come to think what if my family was bombed, kicked out of their homes in favour of Jewish settler, stopped going to prayer and deprived of resources, how would j act.

It's a tough one. I'd like to note it's an Israeli issue, not a Jewish one. Some people use this issue as a means to promote anti semitism.

Israel please stop killing kids

"Israel please stop killing kids "

Hamas are as guilty as Israel for this... America needs to stop back the Israelis with money, weapons a d political backing. The American Jewiush vote isn't worth the blood being spilled on both sides.

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

Have a listen to Fear and Loathing in the New Jerusalem podcast, its a series and sone of the episodes are 5 hours long but really interesting. He presents the history form both sides.

My dad is a big war/military historian. Alot of his interest focused on the Israeli military and some of the amazing victories they had battling again Arab armies from all sides. So I kinda had a leaning towards the Israelis and their "plight" as a kid.

After listening to that podcast I had a realisation...."fuck, the Israelis are the bad guys here".

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple  over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

"What are your views ?

My views are that Israel and all Israeli goods should be boycotted until such time that all illegally occupied land is returned band that the Palestinian people are no longer in what is basically an open prison.

If the west bank or Gaza had oil they would have been liberated by the US years ago. "

I'm curious to know what you think would happen if tomorrow Israel pulled back to its borders off either 1948 or even 1967 and scaled back it's military...

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"What are your views ?

If the west bank or Gaza had oil they would have been liberated by the US years ago. I'm curious to know what you think would happen if tomorrow Israel pulled back to its borders off either 1948 or even 1967 and scaled back it's military..."

I would believe there is a Santa!

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"What are your views ?

If the west bank or Gaza had oil they would have been liberated by the US years ago. I'm curious to know what you think would happen if tomorrow Israel pulled back to its borders off either 1948 or even 1967 and scaled back it's military..."

I would believe there is a Santa!

By *emper-fudgeMan  over a year ago

Blackrock

There is so much virtue signaling abd moralizing in this forum...sad really, the only important question that should be asked is whats the fab scene like in that part of the world

Suck mammys strap-on

"What are your views ?

If the west bank or Gaza had oil they would have been liberated by the US years ago. I'm curious to know what you think would happen if tomorrow Israel pulled back to its borders off either 1948 or even 1967 and scaled back it's military...

I would believe there is a Santa!"

i guess your version off santa and mine ( hubby twosum ) are both very different then.

It's an Apartheid system designed by the ideology of Zionism.

It actually heartbreaking what's been allowed to go there for the past couple of decades.

You're talking about the worlds #4 military against a Palestinian state that doesn't have a government, or a right to Citizenship in what was their own country.

It seems the UN are scared as mice to call them out and have been forever, and because the state of Isreal is backed by the US every other Government or world leader wont act.

I'm actually surprised the ambassador hasn't been told to leave Ireland yet however. The Irish government has been very progressive in calling them out over the years.

"It's an Apartheid system designed by the ideology of Zionism.

It actually heartbreaking what's been allowed to go there for the past couple of decades.

You're talking about the worlds #4 military against a Palestinian state that doesn't have a government, or a right to Citizenship in what was their own country.

It seems the UN are scared as mice to call them out and have been forever, and because the state of Isreal is backed by the US every other Government or world leader wont act.

I'm actually surprised the ambassador hasn't been told to leave Ireland yet however. The Irish government has been very progressive in calling them out over the years."

Anyone calling Israel out on it is automatically called anti-Semitic.

Remember when mosad used fake Irish passports to enter Dubai and kill someone and when our government expelled a diplomat they where called anti-Semitic by Israel in the UN

By *andyman.snrMan  over a year ago

leixlip

Rubber bullets, stun grenades full tactical protection versus stones, says how even these " clashes" are, to me .

But i would also have issues with Hamas, not the people.

The "rockets" fired from Gaza are always aimed at civilian areas, not at any obvious tactical targets, isreal has one motorway top to bottom.

Industrial areas within a few kilometres of Gaza, and yet Hamas tries to hit Tel Avis. Bad guys on both sides, but the palestian people are being wronged.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I once visited Israel and Palestine over a 3 day period

I couldn't believe the difference between Jerusalem in Israel and Bethlehem in Palestine

The Israeli government handed over contol of Betlehem while I was there and there was a lot of celebrations but even outside the chuch of the nativity Palestinian kids were playing in open sewers...the standard of living was so much worse on that side of the border

I'd hate to see what its like now

I don't know the answers but Hamas must know by firing rockets from buildings that the Israeli airforce will blow it up

The Israelis must know there'll be civilian deaths

Maybe Ireland could use its past and its power as a member of the security council to try to bring some stability to the region with peace talks

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Don't get me started but the words apartheid and fascist come to mind and as usual the innocent suffer. Terrible !!

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

The Israelis are a disgrace.. For starters Israel shouldn't exist.. Its a made up land grab by the British for Jews to settle on.. They didn't think of the consequences in years to come and here we are now.. The treatment of Palestinians is awful.. It beggars belief that Jews were treated so badly by nazis and for only 100 years later the Jews are now monster tyrants themselves.. They have Palestine surrounded control everything that goes in and out.. They control the amount of calories Palestinians eat so their fertility rate has plummeted along with countless other disgraceful acts... A disgraceful situation

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

I agree 100% with most of the sentiments on here. But I’m amazed watching the opinions around the world of people just presuming that Palestine is the aggressor.

Im also really interested in why the Irish are mostly supportive of Palestine. It makes complete sense to me but foe the most part, the world supports Israel. I don’t get it.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

"What are your views ?

If the west bank or Gaza had oil they would have been liberated by the US years ago. "

My feelings also on this

I grew up listening to my father tell stories about what the Israeli defense forces and their proxies were like. Never liked them. Never will. A lot of Israelis don't agree with what they are doing either.

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

"What are your views ?

If the west bank or Gaza had oil they would have been liberated by the US years ago.

My feelings also on this "

Totally agree

"Have a listen to Fear and Loathing in the New Jerusalem podcast, its a series and sone of the episodes are 5 hours long but really interesting. He presents the history form both sides.

My dad is a big war/military historian. Alot of his interest focused on the Israeli military and some of the amazing victories they had battling again Arab armies from all sides. So I kinda had a leaning towards the Israelis and their "plight" as a kid.

After listening to that podcast I had a realisation...."fuck, the Israelis are the bad guys here"."

Try and get your hands on The Great War For Civilisation by Robert Fisk. Any trace of admiration for the Israeli war machine will instantly evaporate. Its always amazed me how a people do beset on through history can then turn around and dole out the same suffering on others.

Suck mammys strap-on

"What are your views ?

i guess what you want is to see that part off the mid east judenfrei...seeing as both Arabs and Jews have claim to it.

"What are your views ?

If the west bank or Gaza had oil they would have been liberated by the US years ago. i guess what you want is to see that part off the mid east judenfrei...seeing as both Arabs and Jews have claim to it."

Judenfrei ?? Are you backhandedly calling me a nazi because don't support Israel's continued land grab and imprisonment of Palestinians ??

See this is the problem with Israel apologists they go straight to Nazism if you say anything against Israel.

Where in anything I've said did I even hint at the removal of Jewish people from Israel? I did say that they shouldn't be allowed to build on someone else's land. Land that isn't theirs was never theirs.

Israel disgusts me

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

This

"What are your views ?

"What are your views ? "

So frustrating not being able to do much from my position, besides being informed and making sure people coming to this part of the world looking for shelter and an opportunity to live and have a future for them and their families, feel safe and welcomed........it’s just so sad and unjust what’s going on for generations

Dublin City

"What are your views ?

If the west bank or Gaza had oil they would have been liberated by the US years ago. i guess what you want is to see that part off the mid east judenfrei...seeing as both Arabs and Jews have claim to it.

Judenfrei ?? Are you backhandedly calling me a nazi because don't support Israel's continued land grab and imprisonment of Palestinians ??

See this is the problem with Israel apologists they go straight to Nazism if you say anything against Israel.

Where in anything I've said did I even hint at the removal of Jewish people from Israel? I did say that they shouldn't be allowed to build on someone else's land. Land that isn't theirs was never theirs."

Anyone follow r/CombatFootage on Reddit? These days its literally all people posting ground footage of buildings being flattened, or the Iron Dome taking out incoming rockets, lighting up the night's sky.

Its nuts

"Modern day colonialism. Israel has continued to take land, displace families and murder innocent civilians.

But the ideology of the state of Israel if that of supremacy, and they won't be happy till Palestine is erased.

Palestinian aggression is more reactionary, and I come to think what if my family was bombed, kicked out of their homes in favour of Jewish settler, stopped going to prayer and deprived of resources, how would j act.

It's a tough one. I'd like to note it's an Israeli issue, not a Jewish one. Some people use this issue as a means to promote anti semitism. "

Absolutely spot on. Unfortunately the news only reports when the Palestinians hit back. The media is silent for the everyday constant oppression of the Palestinians.

Its horrific, we are watching a vast literal ethnic cleansing campaign against the Palestinians by the Zionist Israelis. Extermination of the Palestinians is the aim. Think Cromwell and his cry of to hell or to connaught and ye'll get an idea...

totally agree

By *upermanslovechildMan  over a year ago

Glasnevin

Tit for tat? Surely you know it's mainly Israeli's doing the damage, the Palestinians are the victims here, killing civilians and destroying homes/hospitals all because the Palestinians just live there.

I seen someone comment there that the Palestinians in bethlehem live in much more impoverished conditions than the people who live in Jerusalem do. The aim seemed to be to compare the 2 as though both have equal access to resources and both have the same situations and opportunities to develop. Like the person who commented, I have also been to Palestine, spending a decent amount of time in bethlehem, Jerusalem, Hebron and ramallah. Despite the claims of the person commenting, Bethlehem has not been given freedom from the Israelis, nor has it had the same access to resources and opportunities to develop. The people suffer greatly there.I should say too that although I seen a lot of brutality from the Israelis towards the Palestinians in the west bank (the supposedly free part of Palestine) and a lot of impoverishment, I never once saw kids playing in sewers. I did see areas that were treated like dumps, and rherefore needed a clean up but in the midst of continued oppression by the Israelis, I get why such clean ups are the last thing on their minds.

Someone else asked why the Irish show such solidarity with the Palestinians. Yes its true there is a special relationship there, and the irish are generally more sympathetic as a population. Thats direct consequence of our own experience of suffering british occupation. The similarities between our situations are huge. When I spent time there this became so clear to me. I should say too though that if you go there to join voluntary organisations such as ISM which engage in non-violent activism on behalf of the Palestinians, that you will find a lot of Americans, Canadians and Swedish and English. Despite this, the most special admiration for Palestinians would be reserved for the Irish and the Irish diaspora in the likes of Scotland.

Its important to remember too that Jewish people never had any problems with the muslims Palestinians, not until the foreign Zionists came in the 1900's with the agenda of claiming the land for themselves and turning it into a Jewish state. This being encouraged by the british who said that they would give the land to the zionists. Land that didnt belong to the british to be giving away to anyone

By *indenMan  over a year ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

"Im also really interested in why the Irish are mostly supportive of Palestine. It makes complete sense to me but foe the most part, the world supports Israel. I don’t get it. "

The Irish are mostly supportive because if you talk to people from that region they will tell you that they feel that the Irish have gone through a similar situation,

It also because of the amount of time Irish troops have been working with the UN in that part of the world and the stories they have brought home.

Suck mammys strap-on

[Removed by poster at 14/05/21 17:24:54]

Suck mammys strap-on

"Im also really interested in why the Irish are mostly supportive of Palestine. It makes complete sense to me but foe the most part, the world supports Israel. I don’t get it.

The Irish are mostly supportive because if you talk to people from that region they will tell you that they feel that the Irish have gone through a similar situation,

It also because of the amount of time Irish troops have been working with the UN in that part of the world and the stories they have brought home."

I spent time in that part off the world and it wasn't always Israeli backed milita shooting or shelling us,we got our fair share from the other side too,sometimes it's not as black and white as mainstream media has you believe.

Dublin City

"Im also really interested in why the Irish are mostly supportive of Palestine. It makes complete sense to me but foe the most part, the world supports Israel. I don’t get it.

It also because of the amount of time Irish troops have been working with the UN in that part of the world and the stories they have brought home."

Been reading a lot since I queried it and I’ve come to the same idea.

When I was travelling in SA 25yrs ago, and especially in Roarks Drift I had to repeatedly explain that I understood the plight of the Zulus more than the plight of the British. Being white, it wasn’t under stood.

By *indenMan  over a year ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

"I spent time in that part off the world and it wasn't always Israeli backed milita shooting or shelling us,we got our fair share from the other side too,sometimes it's not as black and white as mainstream media has you believe."

Me too, and you’re quite right, it’s a complicated melting pot of conflicts over there and can be easy to get caught in the middle and suffer the wrath from any side.

It also because of the amount of time Irish troops have been working with the UN in that part of the world and the stories they have brought home.I spent time in that part off the world and it wasn't always Israeli backed milita shooting or shelling us,we got our fair share from the other side too,sometimes it's not as black and white as mainstream media has you believe."

You still haven't clarified if you were calling me a Nazi or an antisemite?

Suck mammys strap-on

"I spent time in that part off the world and it wasn't always Israeli backed milita shooting or shelling us,we got our fair share from the other side too,sometimes it's not as black and white as mainstream media has you believe.

Me too, and you’re quite right, it’s a complicated melting pot of conflicts over there and can be easy to get caught in the middle and suffer the wrath from any side."

the thing is we did...a burst of 7.62 or a round off HE doesn't discriminate but the dipshits that fired them did..be it Hezbollah or Israeli backed proxies at the time....Guess a few are missing the small print that Hamas aren't the freedom fighters they claim to be,but nothing more then attack dogs for Iran.

Suck mammys strap-on

It also because of the amount of time Irish troops have been working with the UN in that part of the world and the stories they have brought home.I spent time in that part off the world and it wasn't always Israeli backed milita shooting or shelling us,we got our fair share from the other side too,sometimes it's not as black and white as mainstream media has you believe.

You still haven't clarified if you were calling me a Nazi or an antisemite? "

which ever one you are comfortable with,seeing as I'm one off those Israeli apologists i think you hint at me being.

It also because of the amount of time Irish troops have been working with the UN in that part of the world and the stories they have brought home.I spent time in that part off the world and it wasn't always Israeli backed milita shooting or shelling us,we got our fair share from the other side too,sometimes it's not as black and white as mainstream media has you believe.

You still haven't clarified if you were calling me a Nazi or an antisemite? which ever one you are comfortable with,seeing as I'm one off those Israeli apologists i think you hint at me being."

I didn't hint at you being and Israel apologist I called you one but you had to hint you didn't even have the guts to come out and call me one. That speaks volumes

By *1n_eaterMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Getting popcorn out for this thread.

By *scar3Man  over a year ago

navan

By *scar3Man  over a year ago

navan

The Israelis have learned well from the Nazis. How ironic.

You take my water, burn my olive trees, destroy my house, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humiliate us all, but I am to blame: I shot a rocket back,"

By Noam Chomsky

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Frankly, I rarely bother to think about this utterly intractable problem anymore.

Two diametrically opposite views that can never be reconciled.

Thankfully, I do not live in such a horrific environment that, I think, was originally set in train by the 1917 Balfour Declaration, and has rumbled on ever since.

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

The Irish can be full of bullshit, all shocked and outraged at something they have just the barest concept of something that is happening safety thousands of miles away, all very trendy to tut tut over from the safety of the dinner party table, the luvvies even do something daring like flying a Palestine flag on a public building, it is a useful distraction from the problems of drugs, violence and inequality here at Home, i remember when I was a young teen and a south African rugby team came to Ireland, thousands of self righteous, smug clowns were marching up and down the street chanting slogans they didn't even understand, at the very same time, 90 miles up the road the British army were shooting there fellow Irish people like dogs, and not a whimper from the luvvies in Dublin, far to close to home for them, much better when the cause you are passionate about is safety a few thousand miles away

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"The Irish can be full of bullshit, all shocked and outraged at something they have just the barest concept of something that is happening safety thousands of miles away, all very trendy to tut tut over from the safety of the dinner party table, the luvvies even do something daring like flying a Palestine flag on a public building, it is a useful distraction from the problems of drugs, violence and inequality here at Home, i remember when I was a young teen and a south African rugby team came to Ireland, thousands of self righteous, smug clowns were marching up and down the street chanting slogans they didn't even understand, at the very same time, 90 miles up the road the British army were shooting there fellow Irish people like dogs, and not a whimper from the luvvies in Dublin, far to close to home for them, much better when the cause you are passionate about is safety a few thousand miles away "

Jist because Ireland was dealing with its own shit doesn't mean it couldn't see that apartheid was wrong too.

Suck mammys strap-on

You still haven't clarified if you were calling me a Nazi or an antisemite? which ever one you are comfortable with,seeing as I'm one off those Israeli apologists i think you hint at me being.

I didn't hint at you being and Israel apologist I called you one but you had to hint you didn't even have the guts to come out and call me one. That speaks volumes "

A nazi,no....antisemite yes,is that guts enough.

nenagh

"The Irish can be full of bullshit, all shocked and outraged at something they have just the barest concept of something that is happening safety thousands of miles away, all very trendy to tut tut over from the safety of the dinner party table, the luvvies even do something daring like flying a Palestine flag on a public building, it is a useful distraction from the problems of drugs, violence and inequality here at Home, i remember when I was a young teen and a south African rugby team came to Ireland, thousands of self righteous, smug clowns were marching up and down the street chanting slogans they didn't even understand, at the very same time, 90 miles up the road the British army were shooting there fellow Irish people like dogs, and not a whimper from the luvvies in Dublin, far to close to home for them, much better when the cause you are passionate about is safety a few thousand miles away

Jist because Ireland was dealing with its own shit doesn't mean it couldn't see that apartheid was wrong too. "

of course aparthaid was wrong and there are countless other gross injustices happening all over the world, the point i am making is the hypocrisy of so many Irish people marching in the street's about problems miles away and being total cowards when it came to confronting the very real injustice on there own doorstep, during the troubles 95% of the people in the republic turned their backs on their fellow country people in the north, but were passionate about causes on the other side of the world which they knew nothing about and they faced zero risk, physical, financial or any other way, but it gave them a warm smug glow

By *ostringslover888Man  over a year ago

south

I wholeheartedly agree.

Israel have no interest in a 2 state solution.

Just the final solution.

UN and US are a joke on this issue.

And like you said ‘anti-semites’ are anyone who disagrees with the land grab.

I already boycott Israeli goods in supermarkets.

"Modern day colonialism. Israel has continued to take land, displace families and murder innocent civilians.

It's a tough one. I'd like to note it's an Israeli issue, not a Jewish one. Some people use this issue as a means to promote anti semitism. "

nenagh

"I wholeheartedly agree.

Israel have no interest in a 2 state solution.

Just the final solution.

UN and US are a joke on this issue.

And like you said ‘anti-semites’ are anyone who disagrees with the land grab.

I already boycott Israeli goods in supermarkets.

Modern day colonialism. Israel has continued to take land, displace families and murder innocent civilians.

If you are passionate about boycotting Israeli goods then you better stop using your mobile phone, laptop, tablet electric cars and just about everything smart as they all are totally dependent on micro chips manufactured by the Jewish/Israeli/us firm intel,you should also lobby for the closure of the Intel plants in lexlip and shannon and put 10,000 Irish people out of work,

Israel literally commit every single atrocity you can imagine. Even under the Geneva convention their recent acts are considered war crimes. If it were any other country, they would have been invaded by down by the US and the UK, but these Zionist have so much control over our government that our media is narrating these events as ‘clashes’ instead of the ethnic cleansing and genocide that it actually is. Just look at the death statistics for this week and you clearly can see this isn’t a war. It’s a one sided massacre

Also I find it funny how some people will claim Palestinians have no right to live in their own home, even though their grandparents have been alive longer than the state of Israel and they can trace their lineage back in that region to biblical times, yet Jews who come from Europe, and have European surnames and grandparents who were born in Poland, Germany, Russia, hungry etc have more right to migrate there than ethnic Palestinians who are indigenous to that land.

By *uttingstagsMan  over a year ago

Navan

It’s Iran flexing their muscle through their Palestinian stooges showing that taking out one of their top guerilla warfare experts hasn’t hurt them one bit and the Israelis reciprocating how they now best.

Unfortunately neither side seems to be very willing to share a space on this planet and things will continue to be very nasty and dirty until they do or one is completely beaten.

"It’s Iran flexing their muscle through their Palestinian stooges showing that taking out one of their top guerilla warfare experts hasn’t hurt them one bit and the Israelis reciprocating how they now best.

Unfortunately neither side seems to be very willing to share a space on this planet and things will continue to be very nasty and dirty until they do or one is completely beaten."

How should the "share" process happen ?

What is defined as success for that ?

It seems ethnic cleansing of one group by the other isn't likely to produce a "sharing is caring" attitude .

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

"What are your views ?

If the west bank or Gaza had oil they would have been liberated by the US years ago. i guess what you want is to see that part off the mid east judenfrei...seeing as both Arabs and Jews have claim to it.

Where in anything I've said did I even hint at the removal of Jewish people from Israel? I did say that they shouldn't be allowed to build on someone else's land. Land that isn't theirs was never theirs."

Its called the holocaust industry. Criticise Israel and your a anti semite . Its smoke and mirror tactics to mask the terrible atrocities of the Israeli regime. However the imaginary friend in the sky decreed thousands of years ago that the Jews were the chosen people setting aside the notion that a kind benevolent God would hardly deem one race more worthy than another , so the land belonged to them . God the great celestial estate agent.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"What are your views ?

Where in anything I've said did I even hint at the removal of Jewish people from Israel? I did say that they shouldn't be allowed to build on someone else's land. Land that isn't theirs was never theirs. Its called the holocaust industry. Criticise Israel and your a anti semite . Its smoke and mirror tactics to mask the terrible atrocities of the Israeli regime. However the imaginary friend in the sky decreed thousands of years ago that the Jews were the chosen people setting aside the notion that a kind benevolent God would hardly deem one race more worthy than another , so the land belonged to them . God the great celestial estate agent."

They try to own every land they occupy , They Got the money the input into governments , Germany saw what was going to happen to them and dealt with it , Not in the right way , Where ever the chosen peoples go or anyone nation can think life is all about them , Then god help us all

"What are your views ?

Where in anything I've said did I even hint at the removal of Jewish people from Israel? I did say that they shouldn't be allowed to build on someone else's land. Land that isn't theirs was never theirs. Its called the holocaust industry. Criticise Israel and your a anti semite . Its smoke and mirror tactics to mask the terrible atrocities of the Israeli regime. However the imaginary friend in the sky decreed thousands of years ago that the Jews were the chosen people setting aside the notion that a kind benevolent God would hardly deem one race more worthy than another , so the land belonged to them . God the great celestial estate agent.They try to own every land they occupy , They Got the money the input into governments , Germany saw what was going to happen to them and dealt with it , Not in the right way , Where ever the chosen peoples go or anyone nation can think life is all about them , Then god help us all "

The sooner people realise.there is no god to help us the better.

There is no god assigning land masses .

There is no god who finds car keys

There is a resistance to the knowledge we are just evolved primates on a spinning pale blue dot.

Suck mammys strap-on

"

Israel literally commit every single atrocity you can imagine. Even under the Geneva convention their recent acts are considered war crimes. If it were any other country, they would have been invaded by down by the US and the UK, but these Zionist have so much control over our government that our media is narrating these events as ‘clashes’ instead of the ethnic cleansing and genocide that it actually is. Just look at the death statistics for this week and you clearly can see this isn’t a war. It’s a one sided massacre

Also I find it funny how some people will claim Palestinians have no right to live in their own home, even though their grandparents have been alive longer than the state of Israel and they can trace their lineage back in that region to biblical times, yet Jews who come from Europe, and have European surnames and grandparents who were born in Poland, Germany, Russia, hungry etc have more right to migrate there than ethnic Palestinians who are indigenous to that land. "

I know right,those pesky Jews how dare they want to live in a part off the world they can also be indigenous too...the bloody cheek...but the I'm sure the 130 Hamas rockets fired towards Ashkelon,Sderot,Netivot in Israel were just a big mistake.

Israel is a terrorist state..

Suck mammys strap-on

"Israel is a terrorist state.. "
that's a big claim cotton..

"

Also I find it funny how some people will claim Palestinians have no right to live in their own home, even though their grandparents have been alive longer than the state of Israel and they can trace their lineage back in that region to biblical times, yet Jews who come from Europe, and have European surnames and grandparents who were born in Poland, Germany, Russia, hungry etc have more right to migrate there than ethnic Palestinians who are indigenous to that land. I know right,those pesky Jews how dare they want to live in a part off the world they can also be indigenous too...the bloody cheek...but the I'm sure the 130 Hamas rockets fired towards Ashkelon,Sderot,Netivot in Israel were just a big mistake."

And the point being that most of the Jews in Israel/palestine weren't in fact indigenous to there. Most have come from Europe Russia and America. To claim that they are indigenous to there would be like irish catholics saying that they are indigenous to Italy because Catholic people have lived there or to the Vatican city because of their religious claim to it. Or even better again for Christians from every part of the world to say that tbey are indigenous to israel/Palestine because Christianity originated there and is very important to Christians

"Israel is a terrorist state.. that's a big claim cotton.."

Why's that's cotton?

When you say anything bad about Israel, you're considered an anti semite because Israel is a Jewish state. But really, calling out Israel is being anti Zionist. Anti Zionism (being against the state of Israel and their action of settling in Palestinian lands) and anti Semitism (being against Jews) are not the same thing. Afterall, there are a portion of Jews that are anti Zionism/Israel

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"What are your views ?

Where in anything I've said did I even hint at the removal of Jewish people from Israel? I did say that they shouldn't be allowed to build on someone else's land. Land that isn't theirs was never theirs. Its called the holocaust industry. Criticise Israel and your a anti semite . Its smoke and mirror tactics to mask the terrible atrocities of the Israeli regime. However the imaginary friend in the sky decreed thousands of years ago that the Jews were the chosen people setting aside the notion that a kind benevolent God would hardly deem one race more worthy than another , so the land belonged to them . God the great celestial estate agent."

Didn't think it take this long to mention the real culprit in all of this, 'Religion'. All the other concerns are real but more smoke and mirrors. Religion is the biggest divisive threat to peace in the middle East.

"When you say anything bad about Israel, you're considered an anti semite because Israel is a Jewish state. But really, calling out Israel is being anti Zionist. Anti Zionism (being against the state of Israel and their action of settling in Palestinian lands) and anti Semitism (being against Jews) are not the same thing. Afterall, there are a portion of Jews that are anti Zionism/Israel "

Well said.

By *uttingstagsMan  over a year ago

Navan

"It’s Iran flexing their muscle through their Palestinian stooges showing that taking out one of their top guerilla warfare experts hasn’t hurt them one bit and the Israelis reciprocating how they now best.

Unfortunately neither side seems to be very willing to share a space on this planet and things will continue to be very nasty and dirty until they do or one is completely beaten.

How should the "share" process happen ?

What is defined as success for that ?

It seems ethnic cleansing of one group by the other isn't likely to produce a "sharing is caring" attitude .

."

How did other apparently implacable enemies come to agreements in the past ? Once the cost of conflict becomes too high they talk.

The current state of affairs with Israel and the Palestinians is that both still seem to be way too willing to cause and tolerate bloodshed.

Foreign support and interference plays a substantial part in keeping that willingness to cause and accept casualties at the levels it is.

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Both sides have their grievances and scores to settle. It's almost hopelessly complicated with all the history going on there.

I see two solutions. One practical, one imaginary.

Practical : UN peace-keeping troops occupying the ground. Permanent occupation if necessary.

Imaginary : If I was "The Deity", I'd call a meeting with other Deities too. I'd/We'd appear over the planet. Make a public apology. 'Fess up everything. Then tell folks stop following me/us. We don't want to be followed anymore. We're fed up with it.

We've cancelled all your Heavens and all your Hells. It's over. Finished. Bye.

Oh and as a demonstration of our power, and that we are real and not some imaginary propaganda, we advise all followers not to pray any more. If you do, you'll be rick-rolled in your head.

Or we'll draw rude graffiti on the Sun or something. We don't care.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

"There is so much virtue signaling abd moralizing in this forum...sad really, the only important question that should be asked is whats the fab scene like in that part of the world "

Amen

By *DsissyMan  over a year ago

notts

Someone who doesn’t understand the world and who the bad guys are !!

Have you ever been to anywhere in the Middle East ? Or you just believe the media crap ?

By *DsissyMan  over a year ago

notts

UN a toothless biased organisation

Look how they vote and who is in there human rights council

It’s a very fair NOT

People can live anywhere, just don’t claim your ancestors lived there 3000 years ago because some religious book said so, especially when you’re a white looking dudes who’s parents were born in Europe.

Right now as I type this comment. Gaza is being bombed. Nearly all hamas rockets are intercepted by Israels billion dollar defence system. They can’t touch Israel. Just look at the death toll and you will see this is a disproportionate, one sided massacre. 140* dead, 33 children dead. I think less than 10 Israelis have died. Look how disproportionate the casualties are

Gaza has been continuously bombed for two days straight.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I mix with a lot of american jews in my work

You would not believe the stuff that comes out of their vile mouths

They call palestinians "palestinians" in inverted commas

They say they are no such thing as a Palestinian and they are just jordanian arabs that should go home

Its just another way of dehumanizing them

If they arent palestinians but "palestinians" then they arent human but "humans"

Not all israelis are like this but it is the majority

» Add a new message to this topic