FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab restrictions easing roll out plan!

Fab restrictions easing roll out plan!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocvix17 OP   Couple  over a year ago

nutbushcitylimits

I wish swing land had its own easing of restrictions plan to follow, so we could get excited and plan for some fun.

Do we just follow the vanilla world plan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I wonder what the (UK) government have to do that will signal fab lower their restrictions.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I wonder what the (UK) government have to do that will signal fab lower their restrictions."

Legalise recreational sex?

East / North, Cork

"I wonder what the (UK) government have to do that will signal fab lower their restrictions.

Legalise recreational sex?"

Is it illegal?

Soon will be in one part of it if Mr Poots has his way

"I wonder what the (UK) government have to do that will signal fab lower their restrictions."

I imagine when social distancing ends

By *inaandterryCouple  over a year ago

Westmeath

Once the pubs open up meeting will resume in force I would imagine, but fab should let us organise meets have a date limit till June 10th that would be great

East / North, Cork

"I wonder what the (UK) government have to do that will signal fab lower their restrictions.

I imagine when social distancing ends"

Asking honestly as I don't know. Is social distancing a law that needs repealing? I thought it was just a general guideline.

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

I saw a report earlier that the uk govt are lifting restrictions on ‘intimate contact’ on the 17 May.

Hopefully the site may lift its own restrictions then too, in line with their Govt

East / North, Cork

"I saw a report earlier that the uk govt are lifting restrictions on ‘intimate contact’ on the 17 May.

Hopefully the site may lift its own restrictions then too, in line with their Govt

"

Yes! Thanks for that found an article.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-40284929.html

By *ocvix17 OP   Couple  over a year ago

nutbushcitylimits

"I saw a report earlier that the uk govt are lifting restrictions on ‘intimate contact’ on the 17 May.

That's a great article.

There is hope yet

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-40284929.html"

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-40284929.html"

Yep, that’s the article I saw

Is it too early to get excited??

East / North, Cork

Erm. I don't know. What do you think

East / North, Cork

Like we can expect the fab restrictions to be lifted across the site I think yes. I'm not sure at what point we in Ireland are technically allowed to have sex outside our household. I'm not sure what law there is that specifically disallows it now,if any. I know there are laws on indoor gatherings which is what's keeping the clubs shut, but im not sure about 2 households meeting together indoors. If there are any fab solicitors (which there must be as they are horny motherfuckers) then it's time to chime in and explain!

By *unsigntwoCouple  over a year ago

athlone

"

Oh interesting will be keeping an eye on this so!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Like we can expect the fab restrictions to be lifted across the site I think yes. I'm not sure at what point we in Ireland are technically allowed to have sex outside our household. I'm not sure what law there is that specifically disallows it now,if any. I know there are laws on indoor gatherings which is what's keeping the clubs shut, but im not sure about 2 households meeting together indoors. If there are any fab solicitors (which there must be as they are horny motherfuckers) then it's time to chime in and explain!"

Id imagine when the pubs open the clubs will open under the same guidelines

"Like we can expect the fab restrictions to be lifted across the site I think yes. I'm not sure at what point we in Ireland are technically allowed to have sex outside our household. I'm not sure what law there is that specifically disallows it now,if any. I know there are laws on indoor gatherings which is what's keeping the clubs shut, but im not sure about 2 households meeting together indoors. If there are any fab solicitors (which there must be as they are horny motherfuckers) then it's time to chime in and explain!

Id imagine when the pubs open the clubs will open under the same guidelines "

Pubs and clubs will probably open with some social distance guidelines being advised still.

It's going to come down to a personal choice.

Numbers are coming down, the health service is under less pressure so it becomes less of a wider society question and one of personal circumstances

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Like we can expect the fab restrictions to be lifted across the site I think yes. I'm not sure at what point we in Ireland are technically allowed to have sex outside our household. I'm not sure what law there is that specifically disallows it now,if any. I know there are laws on indoor gatherings which is what's keeping the clubs shut, but im not sure about 2 households meeting together indoors. If there are any fab solicitors (which there must be as they are horny motherfuckers) then it's time to chime in and explain!

Id imagine when the pubs open the clubs will open under the same guidelines

Pubs and clubs will probably open with some social distance guidelines being advised still.

It's going to come down to a personal choice.

Numbers are coming down, the health service is under less pressure so it becomes less of a wider society question and one of personal circumstances "

» Add a new message to this topic