FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Most essentric behaviour on a meet

Most essentric behaviour on a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sLittleRedRidingHood OP   Woman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Meets can go really well, odd times get a bad one... and sometimes you get weird behaviour ...

Whats your experience ??

MsLittleRedRidingHood

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have a policy of ing out the weirdos beforehand .

Usually, the single men are just incredibly nervous, which is natural

Ffs I forgot the censorship lol

"Ffs I forgot the censorship lol"

You dont meet weirdos?

FFS another couple I have to remove from my ever shrinking hotlist

Once met a woman who ate a lot of cakes on our first meet.. Not sure if it would be classed as weird though lol

Magical Forrest

"Once met a woman who ate a lot of cakes on our first meet.. Not sure if it would be classed as weird though lol"

Like whole cakes ?? Or cupcakes ??

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Met a guy as a couple years ago who just kept asking me if i was REALLY OK with him touching my partner. While it's nice to have a respectful guy, he just kept on asking, and at some point his phone rang and he panicked, and ran out of the room, and then came back even MORE worried. Then afterwards

when saying goodbye he says he just doesn't understand being allowed to touch my wife. Was v weird. Struck us afterwards he was probably married and wife called so he was wracked with guilt.

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

I once met a lady for coffee, it was our first meet and she asked if she could take a picture of both of us, I felt it was strange and declined!

East / North, Cork

"Once met a woman who ate a lot of cakes on our first meet.. Not sure if it would be classed as weird though lol"

Lol I met a girl once who had baked us a lovely little goats cheese tart what we ate sitting down at her dining room table with a knife and fork before fucking

East / North, Cork

"I once met a lady for coffee, it was our first meet and she asked if she could take a picture of both of us, I felt it was strange and declined!"

That could be quite a good safety precaution actually in case you turned out to be mental

Well I'd find cake hard to resist

"I once met a lady for coffee, it was our first meet and she asked if she could take a picture of both of us, I felt it was strange and declined!

That could be quite a good safety precaution actually in case you turned out to be mental"

Or he might be up on Facebook the next day as her new boyfriend

By *ed_AliceWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

He was either very late or was a no show. I was sat reading my book instead (I'm still going to enjoy my coffee even if the meet doesn't show). At one point someone knocked on the window I was sitting near. I glanced up, some bloke smiled at me & I went back to reading, thinking nothing of it.

I have a policy of not contacting the person again if they don't show for a meet so I hadn't sent any messages asking where he was, I just went about my day. So finished my coffee, grabbed a few things from the shop nearby, got in my car & noticed a message had come through.

"Well, what did I think? Are we on?"

My confusion was soon resolved over the next few messages - he was the window knocker. I decided we weren't on & obviously incompatible if he wouldn't actually sit & have a cup of coffee with me.

By *ebel_LionMan  over a year ago

cork

memo...make sure theres cake

Ratoath

"I once met a lady for coffee, it was our first meet and she asked if she could take a picture of both of us, I felt it was strange and declined!

That could be quite a good safety precaution actually in case you turned out to be mental"

Not sure why she wanted it but I don't belive it was a safety issue, I had already made it perfectly clear to her I wasn't right in the head

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 09/05/21 09:35:47]

Ratoath

That could be quite a good safety precaution actually in case you turned out to be mental

Or he might be up on Facebook the next day as her new boyfriend"

That's the vibe I got

"Once met a woman who ate a lot of cakes on our first meet.. Not sure if it would be classed as weird though lol

Like whole cakes ?? Or cupcakes ??"

Like the ones in Costa.. I didn't mind at all... Just thought it was funny more than anything lol

Belfast

I've never really had weird behaviour on a meet meet because the social tends to eliminate them from my pool

Met a couple at their house with my ex years ago.

The guy couldn't get it together and kept drifting in and out of the fun.

He left the three of us to our own devices for what seemed and age and to be honest we didn't really notice that he wasn't there.

Then he burst into the room demanding that the night was over.

We said fair enough, at which point his wife lost the plot and they went out on to the landing and started having a massive argument.

She was shouting "your always pulling this shit, they are not going anywhere"....etc

We were both naked and our clothes were downstairs so we had to squeeze by them both to go down to get dressed and leave.

At which point his wife was trying to block our way, demanding we go back to the bedroom as she would be returning for some more fun.

We managed to get downstairs, get dressed and thankfully we had the car with us, we didn't have to wait on a taxi.

They kept on arguing with his wife hurling abuse at him.

I don't think they even noticed us leave

East / North, Cork

"Met a couple at their house with my ex years ago.

He left the three of us to our own devices for what seemed and age and to be honest we didn't really notice that he wasn't there.

We said fair enough, at which point his wife lost the plot and they went out on to the landing and started having a massive argument.

She was shouting "your always pulling this shit, they are not going anywhere"....etc

We were both naked and our clothes were downstairs so we had to squeeze by them both to go down to get dressed and leave.

At which point his wife was trying to block our way, demanding we go back to the bedroom as she would be returning for some more fun.

We managed to get downstairs, get dressed and thankfully we had the car with us, we didn't have to wait on a taxi.

I don't think they even noticed us leave"

OMG. Sounds funny now but I can imagine it was traumatic at the time!

Magical Forrest

One time after a very bad meet,couldn't get rid of the guy,insisted we go to McDonald's for lunch.... Needless to say I sighed with relief after he was gone.... he also didn't take well when I told him via text I didn't want to meet again....

During a meet once when we were getting on with the sexy times the lady got all excited and acted like she was having an orgasm...

Thankfully this never happened before or since.. weird stuff

"One time after a very bad meet,couldn't get rid of the guy,insisted we go to McDonald's for lunch.... Needless to say I sighed with relief after he was gone.... he also didn't take well when I told him via text I didn't want to meet again.... "

MacDumped him?

Or he might be up on Facebook the next day as her new boyfriend

That's the vibe I got"

Narrow escape

Don't know if it was eccentric or just rude. Dee was working in the city and had arranged a coffee with a guy we were chatting to on Kik for a bit. Anyway time came and no word. Messaged on here and kik. Nothing. Message late the next day about how he got stuck with a meeting blah blah blah. Was just weird.

"Don't know if it was eccentric or just rude. Dee was working in the city and had arranged a coffee with a guy we were chatting to on Kik for a bit. Anyway time came and no word. Messaged on here and kik. Nothing. Message late the next day about how he got stuck with a meeting blah blah blah. Was just weird. "

Just plain bad manners I'd have said

Magical Forrest

"One time after a very bad meet,couldn't get rid of the guy,insisted we go to McDonald's for lunch.... Needless to say I sighed with relief after he was gone.... he also didn't take well when I told him via text I didn't want to meet again....

MacDumped him? "

Ha ha yes

I don't think they even noticed us leave

OMG. Sounds funny now but I can imagine it was traumatic at the time!"

Once we got past them on the stairs it was quite funny.

We had a good laugh in the car and some fun in a layby

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

The only eccentric behaviour I've experienced on a meet was my first fab meet which I've spoken about here before.

Despite having met twice socially beforehand the woman had not been truthful about her intentions or her kink.

Half an hour into the meet she punched me in the face in the hope of retaliation but I told her how wrong she was if she thought I was that person. I started to leave but she convinced me to stay and apologised.

An hour later she kneed me in the balls and at that point I dressed and left having paid for the hotel room.

I left fab a few days later thinking I was too naive for it.

On another occasion I had a coffee meet with a woman just as we were both finishing work.

We chatted for 2 hours and went our separate ways.

Later that night I messaged her to say I had enjoyed our chat and she asked who I was and why I was contacting her?

I thought she was being funny but she claimed to have no idea who I was.

When I named the coffee shop and said we had met just a few hours before it dawned on her and she said she thought I was someone else entirely. It didn't add up as we had been chatting for a month prior to that so it was probably her way of saying thanks but no thanks.

Magical Forrest

"The only eccentric behaviour I've experienced on a meet was my first fab meet which I've spoken about here before.

Despite having met twice socially beforehand the woman had not been truthful about her intentions or her kink.

Half an hour into the meet she punched me in the face in the hope of retaliation but I told her how wrong she was if she thought I was that person. I started to leave but she convinced me to stay and apologised.

An hour later she kneed me in the balls and at that point I dressed and left having paid for the hotel room.

On another occasion I had a coffee meet with a woman just as we were both finishing work.

Later that night I messaged her to say I had enjoyed our chat and she asked who I was and why I was contacting her?

When I named the coffee shop and said we had met just a few hours before it dawned on her and she said she thought I was someone else entirely. It didn't add up as we had been chatting for a month prior to that so it was probably her way of saying thanks but no thanks. "

Very subtle way of telling you " nah not interested "

"Don't know if it was eccentric or just rude. Dee was working in the city and had arranged a coffee with a guy we were chatting to on Kik for a bit. Anyway time came and no word. Messaged on here and kik. Nothing. Message late the next day about how he got stuck with a meeting blah blah blah. Was just weird.

Just plain bad manners I'd have said"

Still think it was bloody weird though

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

I don't think they even noticed us leave"

This is the reason why I only play alone nothing worse than a jealous partner things could get nasty very quickly..

I always found the couples who "don't do kissing, we keep that for us" a bit weird.

Especially late on in the night when one of them is licking your bum

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Id been chatting with a lad on and off on here for months..One of the bank holiday weekends he'd message to say he was off the Tus would I like to meet up as my kids were away with there dad I said fair enough...

We decided to met half way so just over an hour or so but a pricy area for a hotel so booked a room in an old converted School ok for a bit of cheep fun..

He payed for the room so I brought food and some drinks.. Only there an hour and his phone keep ringing he just ignored it and we had a few beers, phone just keep ringing and messagening got to the point after a few hours I shouted answer the bloody phone..

Could hear a woman's voice screaming down the phone where the fuck was he, who the fuck was lolly and preseaded to tell him all about our kik messages and the placed he'd booked... Her friends were on the way to confront us and she was following shortly..

He hung up the phone and said oh by the way I'm not single I lied ive a gf of 3 yrs and she's on the way think it's best we get out of here..Id no money to pay for a room anyway else so id to drive home over and hr in the middle of the night haven't drank a few cans of beer...

Kissing,. A pretty woman moment (film) would completely respect that, it's whether you associate kissing, as sexual or intimate.

We met a guy at his place in Belfast once and over the course of about 15 minutes he called us pikeys, said we sound like knackers, called us fenian bastards and basically told us we wouldn't get out of the place alive if his mates knew we were there, all while smiling manically, being high floor in an apartment block we treaded carefully so as not to make a big scene in case his neighbours heard and we could have had real trouble

Put us off meeting in the North because we never thought about a sectarian aspect to swinging in our naivety

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

"One time after a very bad meet,couldn't get rid of the guy,insisted we go to McDonald's for lunch.... Needless to say I sighed with relief after he was gone.... he also didn't take well when I told him via text I didn't want to meet again....

MacDumped him?

Ha ha yes "

I’m not loving it

Magical Forrest

MacDumped him?

Ha ha yes

I’m not loving it "

Neither did I

"The only eccentric behaviour I've experienced on a meet was my first fab meet which I've spoken about here before.

When I named the coffee shop and said we had met just a few hours before it dawned on her and she said she thought I was someone else entirely. It didn't add up as we had been chatting for a month prior to that so it was probably her way of saying thanks but no thanks. "

That first woman is a psycho, pure and simple. Second one also most likely - schizophrenic?

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I've seen some things in my time. But due to a lot of the people involved are still floating around I won't say anything

The Dog Mom- Had agreed to meet up on a date with a tall woman who was interested in outdoor pursuits. She was in her forties, single no children. I had arrived at the pub shortly before her, got myself a and was sitting at the bar when she arrived. I bought her a drink and we found ourselves a quite corner where we could chat freely. Upon initial acquaintance she seemed very down to earth and easy to talk with, then she casually mentioned that her dogs or her fur babies, as she called them were her life. For the next half hour her only topic of conversation was about all their doggie adventures, her eyes wide with excitement. She asked me repeatedly during the course of our conversation if i liked dogs, and then she invited me to back to her place to see if i met with her "boy's"/ dogs approval. This made me feel uneasy, so i made my excuses and wished her well for the future.

I have read a lot of stuff about single women who adopt/buy several large male dogs as a child substitute, and eventually they begin to transfer human traits on their pets.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Met a guy for a social, things got hot and steamy really quickly, we're both naked, he pulls out his phone and tries to take photos mid action. I take his phone off him, tell him this is not okay and I'm definitely not okay with it.

He apologises and all ends well.

Meet him a few months later, we spend a night together, I decide that after all he's not really my type.

3 years later he messages me asking to verify his new profile and sends me a photo he sneakily took of me.

Charming.

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We met a guy for a social drink and for the whole time he didn't put his hand in his pocket to pay for a drink, even when we left he followed us to another bar

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"We met a guy for a social drink and for the whole time he didn't put his hand in his pocket to pay for a drink, even when we left he followed us to another bar"

Don't be meeting blokes from Cavan

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

"We met a guy for a social drink and for the whole time he didn't put his hand in his pocket to pay for a drink, even when we left he followed us to another bar

Don't be meeting blokes from Cavan "

By *m_impact_playMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"On another occasion I had a coffee meet with a woman just as we were both finishing work.

When I named the coffee shop and said we had met just a few hours before it dawned on her and she said she thought I was someone else entirely. It didn't add up as we had been chatting for a month prior to that so it was probably her way of saying thanks but no thanks.

Very subtle way of telling you " nah not interested " "

Speaking of subtle ways of saying or rather not saying anything at all, I was chatting to a woman in one of these pre adult party group chats, for about a week before the party date, face pics exchanged and everything seemed fine.

Few of us in the chat including her, arranged to meet for few drinks in a bar before heading to the actual venue for the party, just few streets down the road.

So we briefly exchanged few messages before heading to the bar and finished our chat with a "see you later at the bar".

So I get there and recognise the small group of people ready for the party including her and I introduce myself, everyone very friendly, but to my surprise she literally ignores me. She doesn't say a word to me, not even when I try to ask her if she needs a lift to the party.

Now I am a big boy, I don't get flustered easily and I don't pay much attention and I continue to chat to the rest of the people in the group.

Anyway, fast forward we make it to the party, I completely forget about her as the party had loads of other intresting people and the venue was quite big.

At the end of the night, as I was leaving with a bunch of others, with the corner of my eye I notice her just sitting on a chair in a corner alone, probably waiting for her ride.

So I stop for a moment, to ask her if she is ok and what happened earlier, but all I've got from her was just a mumble.

Nothing similar has ever happened to me before of after, but I guess each to their own.

Who knows, maybe she just had a bad day.

Magical Forrest

"On another occasion I had a coffee meet with a woman just as we were both finishing work.

Very subtle way of telling you " nah not interested "

Speaking of subtle ways of saying or rather not saying anything at all, I was chatting to a woman in one of these pre adult party group chats, for about a week before the party date, face pics exchanged and everything seemed fine.

Few of us in the chat including her, arranged to meet for few drinks in a bar before heading to the actual venue for the party, just few streets down the road.

So we briefly exchanged few messages before heading to the bar and finished our chat with a "see you later at the bar".

So I get there and recognise the small group of people ready for the party including her and I introduce myself, everyone very friendly, but to my surprise she literally ignores me. She doesn't say a word to me, not even when I try to ask her if she needs a lift to the party.

Now I am a big boy, I don't get flustered easily and I don't pay much attention and I continue to chat to the rest of the people in the group.

Anyway, fast forward we make it to the party, I completely forget about her as the party had loads of other intresting people and the venue was quite big.

At the end of the night, as I was leaving with a bunch of others, with the corner of my eye I notice her just sitting on a chair in a corner alone, probably waiting for her ride.

So I stop for a moment, to ask her if she is ok and what happened earlier, but all I've got from her was just a mumble.

Nothing similar has ever happened to me before of after, but I guess each to their own.

Who knows, maybe she just had a bad day. "

Her loss

Had arranged to meet couple in Belfast - they had given me general address but when giving me house number thay said they needed "some help with the rent"

I didnt meet but someone else told me he had and had an awful time getting away !!

Also really hate getting "stood up "

Been chatting to a lady in the midlands for a week or 2. Eventually exchanged face pics and numbers. She invited me round to hers one night. In the way she texted me and asked me to bring 2 x bottles of wine, 40 fags. Then another text asking me to get an indian take away...and then told me she would make it worth my while!!!. So like any sensible lad..... I went to the pub instead.

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

The most unusual thing that happened was when I met someone casually, who because of a misunderstanding or misinterpretation then assumed we were on a meet.

I agreed to go back to their home, but not for a meet, just to look at some documents.

When I copped onto what was being expected from me, I diverted the other person's attention and bolted from the house, with the other individual pursuing me.

The precise use of language is crucial!

» Add a new message to this topic