FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Interesting

Interesting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *scouple07 OP   Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Taken from swingers chat and got us both intrigued to see what others think.

After lockdown eases would couples and some singles be interested in masturbation parties?

Seen a lot of different opinions on it on that chat

What does everyone else think as we are unsure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It wouldn't be for me but if you arrange it they will cum.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I'm sure plenty would be interested in this but it wouldn't be something I'd be interested in going to. Masturbation is okay if I'm alone or even watching someone I'm with as part of foreplay but going to a party just for it would hold no appeal to me at all.

louth, Ireland

"I'm sure plenty would be interested in this but it wouldn't be something I'd be interested in going to. Masturbation is okay if I'm alone or even watching someone I'm with as part of foreplay but going to a party just for it would hold no appeal to me at all. "

We was thinking same, seems to be something a fair few are interested in going by that chat

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I'm sure plenty would be interested in this but it wouldn't be something I'd be interested in going to. Masturbation is okay if I'm alone or even watching someone I'm with as part of foreplay but going to a party just for it would hold no appeal to me at all.

We was thinking same, seems to be something a fair few are interested in going by that chat "

Oh I bet there is.

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Nahhh... I love cock way too much.

louth, Ireland

"I'm sure plenty would be interested in this but it wouldn't be something I'd be interested in going to. Masturbation is okay if I'm alone or even watching someone I'm with as part of foreplay but going to a party just for it would hold no appeal to me at all.

We was thinking same, seems to be something a fair few are interested in going by that chat

Oh I bet there is. "

I'm a big fan of watching masturbation but sat in a room with multiple others masturbating and watching me I'm not too sure of tbh

Mrs

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

Meets are hard enough to organise, the idea of going through that torturous process just to have a wank.. no thanks

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

I'd get more enjoyment watching paint dry

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Sure, I'd be up for it, if we can go for full on fucking the brains out afterwards

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Sounds messy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah i say clean up operation would be hard i like it we can always call in naked cleaners afterwards

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Can you define what's involved and do we have to bring own lube or will host provide a variety of exotic types?

Is there a shag at the end? When we're drained and can fuck close to halfway daishent?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like the start of a large gangbang,full of wankers, not really a great room to be in, plus who is crazy enough to host that, the mess it would make?

I think the lack of contact is driving people to think of crazy shit they wouldn't normally do.

Sounds like any meeting now that doesn't require contact and could be done on cams, unless im missing something?

By *ebel_LionMan  over a year ago

cork

nah...be a load of wank

» Add a new message to this topic