FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fabulous Friday

Fabulous Friday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it's Friday the sun is shining. There is an air of excitement and an outlook of a good summer ahead. We can travel from Monday.

So let's make today a fabulous frisky flirty Friday. Send that first message to someone you been admiring from afar, get planning a social meet or a night away.

If you out and about today, say hello, buy an extra coffee for the person behind you in the queue.

Happy Friday you sexy little lot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnsmithMan  over a year ago

South Tipperary

Have a fabulous feeling frisky flirty Friday to you ms devine...

There's light shining ahead...

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

My flirting is shocking some mistake it for stalking

By *ildmovementMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"My flirting is shocking some mistake it for stalking "

I’m with you there lolly , I complement some on last year on the profile and photos and got a reply of you pervert and was blocked not what I was expecting to be honest.

By *rprotonMan  over a year ago

Dublin

really? give us a spin, lets see if they are nuts or what?!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"it's Friday the sun is shining. There is an air of excitement and an outlook of a good summer ahead. We can travel from Monday.

So let's make today a fabulous frisky flirty Friday. Send that first message to someone you been admiring from afar, get planning a social meet or a night away.

If you out and about today, say hello, buy an extra coffee for the person behind you in the queue.

Happy Friday you sexy little lot "

Age filter has me blocked

Happy Horny Friday!!!

I can almost smell the freedom

By * Waterford GentMan  over a year ago

waterford

It’s a glorious day here and definitely would make you frisky

Can’t wait for things to open up and being able to travel again. I only have Monday off next week but already have a road trip planned

Hopefully many more for the summer too.

The High Court order says differently

By *ctoboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Happy Friday to you all....

Just in from my daily 5mile walk completely drenched as I got caught in a "hailstones storm" even though it was bright and sunny when I set out...

Still feeling good though...

"My flirting is shocking some mistake it for stalking

The High Court order says differently "

Your lawyer did well

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Think I need lesson on flirting

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Had an elderly lady call to the door trying to find an address for post she got. She was doing a good turn as she thought it was a bank card. She talked for about 20mins all about lockdown and not seeing anyone etc then my timer went off as I’d been making wheaten bread and she commented that it smelt gorgeous but she doesn’t bake anymore so I decided to give her the loaf.

My weekend has started with a smile actually two mine and hers. It’s nice to be nice.

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Had an elderly lady call to the door trying to find an address for post she got. She was doing a good turn as she thought it was a bank card. She talked for about 20mins all about lockdown and not seeing anyone etc then my timer went off as I’d been making wheaten bread and she commented that it smelt gorgeous but she doesn’t bake anymore so I decided to give her the loaf.

My weekend has started with a smile actually two mine and hers. It’s nice to be nice. "

That is just so lovely

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Had an elderly lady call to the door trying to find an address for post she got. She was doing a good turn as she thought it was a bank card. She talked for about 20mins all about lockdown and not seeing anyone etc then my timer went off as I’d been making wheaten bread and she commented that it smelt gorgeous but she doesn’t bake anymore so I decided to give her the loaf.

My weekend has started with a smile actually two mine and hers. It’s nice to be nice. "

Three now cause I've a big smile after reading that

Mwah that's just the sweetest thing

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love it x

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Now that’s Fabulous Friday completely nailed right there

» Add a new message to this topic