FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > SPERM DONOR

SPERM DONOR

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm considering being a sperm donor for a woman or couple on here who can't have children.

I'm a widower with two children, just wondering if anyone might be interested or am I crazy even to suggest it?

Obviously I wouldn't want any involvement with the pregnancy or child.

Myself and my wife were trying for years before we had our two children so I know what I am getting into completely. Just wondering if anyone might be interested....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had A quick look at your profile and you’re wanting rough cuckold sex , this surely is the extreme cuckolding scenario , slapping her around , pulling hair , giving it to her bareback and trying to impregnate her . Just lovely

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

"I'm considering being a sperm donor for a woman or couple on here who can't have children.

I'm a widower with two children, just wondering if anyone might be interested or am I crazy even to suggest it?

Myself and my wife were trying for years before we had our two children so I know what I am getting into completely. Just wondering if anyone might be interested....

"

If you want to be a sperm donor then go donate your sperm. Why does it have to be a couple on here? I feel like your motives are less than charitable tbh.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

[Removed by poster at 19/03/21 06:30:02]

Somewhere in Co. Down

Ok think most couples or females looking for a sperm donor would go through proper channels or do it with someone they trust.I can't see too many trusting a ransom person off here and like mentioned above anyone offering this on here would definitely make me think someone has ulterior motives rather than anything genuine.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"I'm considering being a sperm donor for a woman or couple on here who can't have children.

"

"Ok think most couples or females looking for a sperm donor would go through proper channels or do it with someone they trust.I can't see too many trusting a ransom person off here and like mentioned above anyone offering this on here would definitely make me think someone has ulterior motives rather than anything genuine."

Sure there's plenty of people out there that have kids with someone they can't trust cause they were married and cheated on, let down by a partner, abused or whatever so I don't really think that's a valid point. And going through proper channels, you see a name and whatever else on a profile, is it completely accurate/true, what it says on a donor profile? I'm sure that person can lie too, I don't know maybe I'm wrong I don't know how sperm donation works.

Way I see it if the couple choose this guy they have their reasons and maybe they do know him, that was never established.

Hey OP, if you're happy to do it, your Mrs is ok with it and the couple want you to do it, no one is getting hurt and in fact you're making a couples dream come true, do what you wanna.

I know you posted on here and maybe that could be a sign you're not 100% on for it but do it if you're happy to or don't if you're unsure either way it's yours, your wife's and the couples choice whether you want to go ahead or not, doesn't matter what anyone else thinks

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Ok think most couples or females looking for a sperm donor would go through proper channels or do it with someone they trust.I can't see too many trusting a ransom person off here and like mentioned above anyone offering this on here would definitely make me think someone has ulterior motives rather than anything genuine.

Sure there's plenty of people out there that have kids with someone they can't trust cause they were married and cheated on, let down by a partner, abused or whatever so I don't really think that's a valid point. And going through proper channels, you see a name and whatever else on a profile, is it completely accurate/true, what it says on a donor profile? I'm sure that person can lie too, I don't know maybe I'm wrong I don't know how sperm donation works.

Way I see it if the couple choose this guy they have their reasons and maybe they do know him, that was never established.

Hey OP, if you're happy to do it, your Mrs is ok with it and the couple want you to do it, no one is getting hurt and in fact you're making a couples dream come true, do what you wanna.

I know you posted on here and maybe that could be a sign you're not 100% on for it but do it if you're happy to or don't if you're unsure either way it's yours, your wife's and the couples choice whether you want to go ahead or not, doesn't matter what anyone else thinks"

But there is no set couple he is offering his services to anyone who wants to get pregnant.

If you had read his profile you may see why I think there is an interior motive.

And having a child with someone you are in a relationship is completely different to someone offering to basically bareback on here to 'help' someone get pregnant.Unless of course he is offering to do it properly and not actually have sex and go through the proper tests etc and do artificial insemination which somehow I doubt is the plan.These threads pop up every so often on here guys being generous and offering to impregnate women .

Hell

"Ok think most couples or females looking for a sperm donor would go through proper channels or do it with someone they trust.I can't see too many trusting a ransom person off here and like mentioned above anyone offering this on here would definitely make me think someone has ulterior motives rather than anything genuine.

I know you posted on here and maybe that could be a sign you're not 100% on for it but do it if you're happy to or don't if you're unsure either way it's yours, your wife's and the couples choice whether you want to go ahead or not, doesn't matter what anyone else thinks"

This guy is only here to fulfill his kinks. He says that himself.

As Bo says, if his motives were genuine he would be offering artificial insemination after all relevant tests. He isn't. He has a breeding and cuckold kink that he wants to fulfill and he's trying to frame it as a charitable act. Totally different.

Hi all, I know my profile might turn off a lot of people on here,and yes I am here on a swingers website looking to fulfill my rough sex roleplay scenario. That is my kink ,I already have a small circle of friends I meet on here whore are also into the same scenario a mf couple and a single woman, they want to remain anonymous which is fine with me.

I just want to do a nice thing for a couple or woman it's as simple as that.

Obviously rough sex play is not what is going to happen at this meet.

I'm not just looking for a quick ride either lol I already have my regular friends for that.

This is genuine offer from a genuinely nice man.

I have no hidden agenda just looking to do a nice thing for nice people.

Obviously we sit down a work it all out together....

If you're not interested, dont reply;).

Happy Friday and Stay safe.

Looks for a vomit emoji and can’t find one

"Looks for a vomit emoji and can’t find one "

there ya go

I'm not asking for anyones views or opinions just asking if anyone might be interested to get in touch.

I have zero interest in having a debate or trying to get my view across.

Your either interested or not.

My mother always said never give your opinion unless its asked for..... ,I found the sick emoji

If you're not interested dont reply , really no interest in hearing anyone's views or opinions just asking the question if anyone is genuinely interested mail me personally....

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Myself and my wife were trying for years before we had our two children so I know what I am getting into completely.

"

Maybe you aren't fertile enough to be a sperm donor.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Hi all, I know my profile might turn off a lot of people on here,and yes I am here on a swingers website looking to fulfill my rough sex roleplay scenario. That is my kink ,I already have a small circle of friends I meet on here whore are also into the same scenario a mf couple and a single woman, they want to remain anonymous which is fine with me.

I just want to do a nice thing for a couple or woman it's as simple as that.

Obviously rough sex play is not what is going to happen at this meet.

I'm not just looking for a quick ride either lol I already have my regular friends for that.

This is genuine offer from a genuinely nice man.

I have no hidden agenda just looking to do a nice thing for nice people.

Obviously we sit down a work it all out together....

If you're not interested, dont reply;).

Happy Friday and Stay safe.

"

Your profile is what you are looking for and yes it won't be to a lot of people's taste but at least you are truthful on it and not changing it to suit others so people know that is what you are looking for and you are not hiding behind a fake persona to get meets.

I won't change comment again on this thread as it definitely not what I am looking I'm managed 48 years without getting pregnant and definitely don't want to now but I'm sure you can see why people would be sceptical of a thread like this.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

If by any chance I wanted to get pregnant it definitely wouldn't be from a stranger. I'd want their full medical history for a start. You will still be reliable for child support as there will be no legal documents to say otherwise. Anyone that is seriously considering the sperm donor route wouldn't take you up on this offer.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Fab entertainment value at its best: Fifty shades sperm donor seeks desperate woman/couple on sex site to fulfill their desire for kids....

Seriously op, do you really think anyone falls for this (imo) creepy offer?

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Feck it I'll throw my hat in the ring who wants my sperm I don't have to impregnate you happy to "deposit" on face , boobs or in mouth

We can have an auction

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Oh and remember I'm only doing this to help you I get no satisfaction it's a truly selfless service

If I was looking for a sperm donor it would be through the proper channels. As well as the legalities it raises, I'd want a full family health history/genetic screening.

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"

I'm not asking for anyones views or opinions...

really no interest in hearing anyone's views or opinions... "

If you didn’t want opinions you probably shouldn’t have posed the question in your original post, “am I crazy to even suggest it?”. That’s literally asking people for their opinion.

By *hy NewbysCouple  over a year ago

Maynooth

Surely this was a joke.. “hey honey, there’s a kind stranger on the internet that offered to impregnate you, he seems lovely..”

"Surely this was a joke.. “hey honey, there’s a kind stranger on the internet that offered to impregnate you, he seems lovely..” "

Hell

"

really no interest in hearing anyone's views or opinions...

If you didn’t want opinions you probably shouldn’t have posed the question in your original post, “am I crazy to even suggest it?”. That’s literally asking people for their opinion. "

It's almost like he posted in an open forum

By *ergalMan  over a year ago

East Cork

Getting the pop corn ready to watch this thread

By *ilfeaterMan  over a year ago

limerick

Apparently sperm banks are already recommending this site as a good source of healthy sperm. No need for any screening for hereditary defects etc. No need for artificial insemination. And best of all, the guys on here don't charge any fee.

By *ilfeaterMan  over a year ago

limerick

"

really no interest in hearing anyone's views or opinions...

If you didn’t want opinions you probably shouldn’t have posed the question in your original post, “am I crazy to even suggest it?”. That’s literally asking people for their opinion.

It's almost like he posted in an open forum "

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Two friends went to a fertility clinic to donate sperm but it didn't go to plan.

One of them missed the tube and the other came on the bus.

I know you posted on here and maybe that could be a sign you're not 100% on for it but do it if you're happy to or don't if you're unsure either way it's yours, your wife's and the couples choice whether you want to go ahead or not, doesn't matter what anyone else thinks

But there is no set couple he is offering his services to anyone who wants to get pregnant.

If you had read his profile you may see why I think there is an interior motive.

And having a child with someone you are in a relationship is completely different to someone offering to basically bareback on here to 'help' someone get pregnant.Unless of course he is offering to do it properly and not actually have sex and go through the proper tests etc and do artificial insemination which somehow I doubt is the plan.These threads pop up every so often on here guys being generous and offering to impregnate women ."

Ah right, didn't look at profile and read it in a different way than that but see it that way now, feck it

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

And having a child with someone you are in a relationship is completely different to someone offering to basically bareback on here to 'help' someone get pregnant.Unless of course he is offering to do it properly and not actually have sex and go through the proper tests etc and do artificial insemination which somehow I doubt is the plan.These threads pop up every so often on here guys being generous and offering to impregnate women .

Ah right, didn't look at profile and read it in a different way than that but see it that way now, feck it "

Had a friend working in the sperm bank but he got sacked for drinking on the job , Who are we to judge anyone way of having kids , I never got that lucky myself!!!!

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"

A true jizz philanthropist. Such generosity and the ability to make such a sacrifice will no doubt have you destined for a sainthood. Hopefully you didn’t spill your donation while you were getting excited typing out your benevolent offer

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Ok think most couples or females looking for a sperm donor would go through proper channels or do it with someone they trust.I can't see too many trusting a ransom person off here and like mentioned above anyone offering this on here would definitely make me think someone has ulterior motives rather than anything genuine."

Yes most couples but not all. I've been contacted twice in the time I've been on here. Last time it wasn't one woman it was a couple of women in a relationship.

Obviously they have their reasons for not going through the proper channels as you put it.

By *ilverfox74Man  over a year ago

dublin offaly

I was asked here a while back to get a woman fro a couple pregnant. I respectfully declined. I also took it as a piss take and laughed it off and moved on.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"I was asked here a while back to get a woman fro a couple pregnant. I respectfully declined. I also took it as a piss take and laughed it off and moved on. "

Can you pass the contact details to the original poster

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

At the sperm bank the nurse asked me would I like to cum in the cup but ad to decline as I wasn't ready to compete at that level yet.

Ba boom

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Terrible idea. What if they split up and she proves that you are the biological dad and you get hit for 18 years maintenance. This has serious implications for you and for them. Its not something you should do because its a kink of yours. Think carefully

dublin offaly

[Removed by poster at 15/05/21 19:55:24]

dublin offaly

"At the sperm bank the nurse asked me would I like to cum in the cup but ad to decline as I wasn't ready to compete at that level yet.

Ba boom"

Lost contact with them ..... I wonder why

» Add a new message to this topic