FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What puts your off ppl on fab?

What puts your off ppl on fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittlekinks38 OP   Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

You often see ppl putting up no timewasters is that a typical only wants to chat for months but never wants to meet scenario? Or there just to busy too meet? What are your pet hates when talking to ppl on fab?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I'm in your area wanna meet now...I have two points .

1. You don't know where I am you may have a rough idea but you don't know.

2. Meeting someone after a first message, firstly I would find impossible to drop everything and meet, but most importantly after one message from a safety aspect that is totally stupid imo, now I do get you never really know someone regardless of how many messages but a red flag for me would be Meeting someone after one message.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

If the conversation is all about sex from the very first message.

If they clearly haven't read my profile and ask to meet straight off.

If they assume that just because I've got a penis that it does all the talking.

If they assume that I'm a man and therefore will jump when they say so.

The slightest hint of entitlement, lack of discretion and demands of any shape, size or colour.

Other than that, I can't say I've given it much thought.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I get that its hard to make conversation with someone on line ,but I wish people would just be themselves.

I'm pretty bad at it but please more than one or two word answers will help us make a connection

The rest can follow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The same things that put me off people in "real life"

Aggression

Shoulder chips

Arrogance

Disrespect for others

Gossiping about others

General wankerishness

Having nothing of any substance to say

Shiver me timbers

Where to start!

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Haha at the end of every sentence. Why??

Sloppy spelling, grammar or not even reading over the message before sending it. Everyone makes mistakes tho.

Comparing me to your wife. Just. Don’t.

A list of “I don’t want, don’t bother if, I’m not”. That’s less so on mens profiles but on women’s profiles it’s incredibly arrogant and smacks of uncontrollable ego.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Beligerance

Lack of humility

An inability to admit they might actually be wrong.

Professional cock blockers

Thesaurus measuring

People who analyse every word and every comment.

By *askia_1TV/TS  over a year ago

From Dublin living in Amsterdam

Men whose profile says straight, looking for females and then message me....to add insult to injury, they don't read even the top line in my profile....wann'a meet now even though top line says, "from Dublin but living in Amsterdam ".

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Looking for car meets

Way younger than my filters are set looking to meet.

Dick pics in a first msg

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Drama Kings and Queens

Pushy people

Ignorant people

Self entitled people

That ll do for starters

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Latest thing was a guy who thought his looks were enough to get him over the line. The pic was accompanied by a 1-word message.

If they're in the zero craic club..

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Arrogance and misogyny. People who think they are better than others.

People who expect me to meet straight away and can't understand why faf messages don't work.

People who only care about what they want from fab and don't get why I have no interest in being their plaything.

Constant sex talk.

Drama and indiscretion especially those who want pics and info then share it in other groups.

Apart from that it's all good

somewhere

"Latest thing was a guy who thought his looks were enough to get him over the line. The pic was accompanied by a 1-word message."

Sorry about that

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

oh so many things. Latest bugbear is fellas having lying about their age on their profile to get around filters.

"oh so many things. Latest bugbear is fellas having lying about their age on their profile to get around filters. "

Dishonesty in general I have to say.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"oh so many things. Latest bugbear is fellas having lying about their age on their profile to get around filters.

Dishonesty in general I have to say. "

Absolutely

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I think 'absence of smartness' and 'lack of humor' covers neatly any rapid dwindling of interest from my side.

People only wanting me for my body and not caring about my killer sense of humour

By *uanpacMan  over a year ago

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

Anyone who thinks they are better than anyone else..or someone who judges you without ever knowing you..

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Latest thing was a guy who thought his looks were enough to get him over the line. The pic was accompanied by a 1-word message.

Sorry about that "

2 words and you were in there BM

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

"Anyone who thinks they are better than anyone else..or someone who judges you without ever knowing you.. "
what he said

somewhere

"Latest thing was a guy who thought his looks were enough to get him over the line. The pic was accompanied by a 1-word message.

Sorry about that

2 words and you were in there BM "

Tongue-tied as usual

By *exysamXXXWoman  over a year ago

The Land of Make Believe

After setting up a single profile after years as part of a couple, I'm astounded at the amount of crap messages I get. It's like Covid has brought the worst out in some folk

Thank God for filters and the ole block button

Then again I am a fussy so and so

By *inaandterryCouple  over a year ago

Westmeath

Incomplete profiles no effort put into writing, adding photos, or at the very least getting photo verified.

Then they message you, hey guys love your profile wanna chat sexy couple here... What, where, ya don't I even have a profile pic ffs....

If they couldn't make an effort with there profile then they obviously won't make an effort to meet or in the bed.

By *lameBoyMan  over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

Rudeness really gets me. I’m not ever rude and I don’t ever deliberately hurt anyone’s feelings. I see a huge amount of rudeness on forums and messages from both men and women.

Not bothering to read someone’s profile before messaging them.

I know that a single female profile gets inundated with messages but a simple “No thanks” after reading wouldn’t kill them.

Blocked people setting up new accounts and coming back to message you the very same stuff that you blocked them for.

By *uanpacMan  over a year ago

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

"Rudeness really gets me. I’m not ever rude and I don’t ever deliberately hurt anyone’s feelings. I see a huge amount of rudeness on forums and messages from both men and women.

Not bothering to read someone’s profile before messaging them.

I know that a single female profile gets inundated with messages but a simple “No thanks” after reading wouldn’t kill them.

Blocked people setting up new accounts and coming back to message you the very same stuff that you blocked them for.

"

Nobody should ever ignore the sexy fireman in their life.

Vulgarity

Lots of things but mostly lack of manners, abusive messages/ posts

By *taylor122Man  over a year ago

dublin

Time wasters, particularly the ones who promise meets but obviously have no intention due to either being a fantasist or just here for the ego boost !!

Thankfully haven't gotten any abuse which must be terrible. But have gotten smart comments, rudeness and being spoken to like your some thicko that just crawled out from under a rock!

Those who have on their profile " don't contact me if you can't accommodate" when they don't accommodate themselves.

somewhere

"Thankfully haven't gotten any abuse which must be terrible. But have gotten smart comments, rudeness and being spoken to like your some thicko that just crawled out from under a rock! "

I actually said something to you when you were new as I thought you were someone else...sorry about that

People who are arrogant rude whiney and attention seekers. I don't like those who gossip or share info either. The poor me brigade too . Can we not do a what we like here list instead

"People who are arrogant rude whiney and attention seekers. I don't like those who gossip or share info either. The poor me brigade too . Can we not do a what we like here list instead "

I agree. After reading some of the comments I wonder why I'm.still here lol

People who send a message every couple of months and it is word for word the same as the last 10 they sent. And the usual "I'm in your area" like we are going to drop everything to meet in your car

Interesting comments.

It'd be even more interesting to know how some of the posters actaully see themselves.

One thinks with a large portion of delusion on the side!

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

I get a few guys who want to arrange a massage for their wife. Nice idea.

But, I've learned to cut through the bullshit, it's best to chat to the wife ASAP. So many wive's are sick, working, at the shops, just gone out...

It seems to be a thing with men, the fantasy of talking to another man about their wife.

somewhere

"I get a few guys who want to arrange a massage for their wife. Nice idea.

But, I've learned to cut through the bullshit, it's best to chat to the wife ASAP. So many wive's are sick, working, at the shops, just gone out...

It seems to be a thing with men, the fantasy of talking to another man about their wife. "

Have any men ever turned up as their " wife's " couldn't make it

"Thankfully haven't gotten any abuse which must be terrible. But have gotten smart comments, rudeness and being spoken to like your some thicko that just crawled out from under a rock!

I actually said something to you when you were new as I thought you were someone else...sorry about that "

Ha ha! Really? Well you seem like a good skin and i definitely wasn't offended anyway!

"People who are arrogant rude whiney and attention seekers. I don't like those who gossip or share info either. The poor me brigade too . Can we not do a what we like here list instead "
Good idea! As a relative newbie I am really chuffed at how many genuinely nice people there are. Reality bites gave me a tip to help my skin splints weeks ago and it's helping!!

By *ilklipsCouple  over a year ago

around

People who are dishonest and miss represent themselves. X

Being honest i can't stand the forums people here start any forums same thing every day just now want was last thing you ate and then what are you making for dinner that is only two ffs would yous get a life and don't bore us to death please now for back lash

somewhere

"Being honest i can't stand the forums people here start any forums same thing every day just now want was last thing you ate and then what are you making for dinner that is only two ffs would yous get a life and don't bore us to death please now for back lash "

Why dont you start an interesting thread making sure you dont bore anyone to death.

Not a backlash because I say the same thing to anyone that complains about the forums....

"Being honest i can't stand the forums people here start any forums same thing every day just now want was last thing you ate and then what are you making for dinner that is only two ffs would yous get a life and don't bore us to death please now for back lash "

Just skip them plenty of threads started that I have no interest and I just pass them and not bother looking at them. I'm sure plenty get fed up with my frisky Friday and thats ok noone is expected or obliged to participate. I find the ones that name a fabber in particular and how hot or sexy they are cringeworthy but again I don't bother with them.

"Being honest i can't stand the forums people here start any forums same thing every day just now want was last thing you ate and then what are you making for dinner that is only two ffs would yous get a life and don't bore us to death please now for back lash

Why dont you start an interesting thread making sure you dont bore anyone to death.

Not a backlash because I say the same thing to anyone that complains about the forums.... "

Can I add angry people to my list ?

Not angry just looking at same shite every day sorry just the way i see it

somewhere

"Not angry just looking at same shite every day sorry just the way i see it"

Start a thread tomorrow if you get a chance ...mix it up a bit

"Not angry just looking at same shite every day sorry just the way i see it"

We could complain about seeing as you say the same shite everyday or you can try to change that and start a thread that maybe you feel would be more interesting and fun to people. Try it and see how it goes .

outside belfast x

So why not ignore the forums then if its so boring ... I find some threads are great maybe not my own but its interacting with others that keeps me posting most things! Why don't you start a thread and see what feed back you get! Ps think we've all got a life ....

Enfield & Dublin

[Removed by poster at 17/12/20 22:32:53]

"Being honest i can't stand the forums people here start any forums same thing every day just now want was last thing you ate and then what are you making for dinner that is only two ffs would yous get a life and don't bore us to death please now for back lash

So why not ignore the forums then if its so boring ... I find some threads are great maybe not my own but its interacting with others that keeps me posting most things! Why don't you start a thread and see what feed back you get! Ps think we've all got a life ...."

Exactly if I find anything boring I avoid it. But I leave people to it. For some who post here maybe the only contact they have with people is here.

Seems theres a big match on Saturday snd I honestly couldn't give a shit but when I'm in work and my colleagues talk about it I don't have a strop and tell them they have no live.

Enfield & Dublin

The forum is like everything in life. You get out of it what you put into it. If you approach anything with a negative attitude it’s never going to be good. If you don’t put effort in then it’s not going to reward you.

It’s not a backlash but constructive criticism.

Happy Fabbing.

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Gobshites!

I hate Gobshites!

My definition may vary from yours though.

PC wallflowers that can't take a joke are very much included in this.

It's a public forum on the Internet.

You're going to see and hear things you may not like.

If you're not prepared for that, unplug your router or stick to your Netflix and Chill and let the adults continue to converse on varied subjects, with varied opinions, which they can contemplate and respond to in kind, without bitch whinging to get them blocked!

Rant over, for now.

Just skip them plenty of threads started that I have no interest and I just pass them and not bother looking at them. I'm sure plenty get fed up with my frisky Friday and thats ok noone is expected or obliged to participate. I find the ones that name a fabber in particular and how hot or sexy they are cringeworthy but again I don't bother with them.

"

Guilty sorry divine

Fake arrogant insecure people who believe everyone else should behave more honourably then they themselves would dream of

People who say the sex they had previous night was the best ever and if others have even 10% as good they're doing well

"

Both these posts made me laugh out loud. If you look at any other country's forums there aren't the same volume of pointless threads. Literally it's the same people every time. Why waste space on here asking what youre all making for dinner? Sure start a what's app group or chat group of your own there's only about 10 or 12 of you and then the rest of us wouldnt have to scroll down to the second page on the irish forum to find a thread that was vaguely interesting. Name the best ass/chest/penis thread is particularly cringy because lots of the profiles being suggested are farcical, it's like the eurovision song contest . Also lots of the total gobshite male profiles who have plenty to say on every other thread have stayed very quite and haven't put themselves forward for the penis of the century thread, but they are tripping over themselves to comment on just about everything else. I wonder why that is?

Another one that just demonstrates the mentality of the regulars on here "how many people have you blocked?" and we then proceed to hear how it's like a badge of honour how many people certain profiles have blocked with bragging like "I take no shit, u just block". Jesus christ like well done, youre a virtual person on the Internet blocking another virtual person who's a stranger, that's how to stand up for yourself in life and worth bragging about.

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

The constant whining and moaning,about everything...

Ignoring what we ask on our profile, especially assuming it's sweet talking and then sending a friend invite just to see our f/o pics.

Both these gripes are covered in our profile,so it's especially disheartening when someone on our hotlist ignores our wishes

Both these posts made me laugh out loud. If you look at any other country's forums there aren't the same volume of pointless threads. Literally it's the same people every time. Why waste space on here asking what youre all making for dinner? Sure start a what's app group or chat group of your own there's only about 10 or 12 of you and then the rest of us wouldnt have to scroll down to the second page on the irish forum to find a thread that was vaguely interesting. Name the best ass/chest/penis thread is particularly cringy because lots of the profiles being suggested are farcical, it's like the eurovision song contest . Also lots of the total gobshite male profiles who have plenty to say on every other thread have stayed very quite and haven't put themselves forward for the penis of the century thread, but they are tripping over themselves to comment on just about everything else. I wonder why that is?

Another one that just demonstrates the mentality of the regulars on here "how many people have you blocked?" and we then proceed to hear how it's like a badge of honour how many people certain profiles have blocked with bragging like "I take no shit, u just block". Jesus christ like well done, youre a virtual person on the Internet blocking another virtual person who's a stranger, that's how to stand up for yourself in life and worth bragging about. "

Ah well at least I made you laugh

A big list of No’s and Don’t this or that

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Arrogance

As well as a lot of the above, braggy status updates about partying with "snow" is really off-putting for me. It's not cool, it's not clever and honestly, droning on while you're c*ked up is boring as hell.

outside belfast x

The forum is like everything in life. You get out of it what you put into it. If you approach anything with a negative attitude it’s never going to be good. If you don’t put effort in then it’s not going to reward you.

It’s not a backlash but constructive criticism.

Happy Fabbing. "

110% got that right put in decent content get something decent in return definitely works...don't need negative whining posts...,

outside belfast x

Gotta love it when ppl get butt hurt when you don't reply to their message...and ignore it you are not everyone's cuppa tea but if you take 5 mins and read their profile you'll see what they are looking for! Saves alot of time and effort! I always feel am constantly changing my profile to help ppl out...but they don't even take the time to read it!! And they wonder why we don't take the time to answer them!

Then call us rude or ignorant and have a go!! Just remember no one owes you anything...

You know when people say no....

That really bugs me

outside belfast x

"You know when people say no....

That really bugs me"

So you expect everyone you talk to say yes then? Its annoying when you repeatly have to say "sorry your not my type" they don't get the hint either! Just remember your not everyone's cuppa tea and they owe you nothing! Be nice and kind and reap the benefits ..manners cost nothing

That really bugs me

So you expect everyone you talk to say yes then? Its annoying when you repeatly have to say "sorry your not my type" they don't get the hint either! Just remember your not everyone's cuppa tea and they owe you nothing! Be nice and kind and reap the benefits ..manners cost nothing "

Also people who completely miss my sarcasm

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

That really bugs me

So you expect everyone you talk to say yes then? Its annoying when you repeatly have to say "sorry your not my type" they don't get the hint either! Just remember your not everyone's cuppa tea and they owe you nothing! Be nice and kind and reap the benefits ..manners cost nothing

Also people who completely miss my sarcasm "

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"As well as a lot of the above, braggy status updates about partying with "snow" is really off-putting for me. It's not cool, it's not clever and honestly, droning on while you're c*ked up is boring as hell. "

Rankles nearly as much as “you know who you are

That really bugs me

Bullshit

outside belfast x

That really bugs me

By *taylor122Man  over a year ago

dublin

I’ve had several PMs since my message here last week. I’m available to chat if anyone wants.

Saying one thing and doing the polar opposite

The immediate opener of, Been here before, so know the score," followed by a long, prescriptive list of demands as opposed to, things they'd like to have.

"Don't dare deign contact us unless you are verified, but not too much, have provided a full DNA panel, have photos of every square inch of your body, but none of you fucking anyone else, can trace your lineage back to the Renaissance period and can accommodate. (Even though we won't) Failure to abide gets an immediate block!"

Those profiles get passed by pretty quickly.

"People only wanting me for my body and not caring about my killer sense of humour "

Awww that must hurt

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

[Removed by poster at 22/12/20 07:49:04]

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

People not reading profiles.

We can understand the reluctance to read some of the tomes you find on fab. But when our CAPITALISED headline says we're not meeting then we're probably not going to meet you just because you booked a hotel in Cork.

By *ymbunny2016Man  over a year ago

Bangor

Pic collectors!!! And guys pretending to be girls/couples

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I met a lady from a dating site and we did not chat for long and its was one of my best meets ever.. Sex all nite long. The only trouble was she was from cork and i was from dublin. Too far from each other.

somewhere

"I met a lady from a dating site and we did not chat for long and its was one of my best meets ever.. Sex all nite long. The only trouble was she was from cork and i was from dublin. Too far from each other. "

You could book a hotel in Thurles

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

[Removed by poster at 22/12/20 08:49:29]

The sweetness and light of women , everyone's friend but sneaky czxts behind it

West Wales

"The sweetness and light of women , everyone's friend but sneaky czxts behind it "

S

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"The sweetness and light of women , everyone's friend but sneaky czxts behind it "

Who.....who.....who?

West Wales

Fakes.

Liars, whether it be marital status, age, height, sexual preferences. Whatever, all they do is say you can’t be trusted.

Just as annoying as the guys “Why doesn’t anybody respond?” Threads are the “We get too many messages, all shit” “I’ve had to bulk delete” Etc.Etc. Responses & status updates.

Guys, It’s Fab, get used to it, do a forum search before starting yet another thread or just read the faq’s

Ladies, use your bloody filters or block all & message yourselves. Unless of course it’s a ego boost thing, in which case go right on doing it, but no need to tell everyone else as we know you can use filters but choose not to, so might be better to keep it to yourselves.

S

» Add a new message to this topic