FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Young traveler women

Young traveler women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unbobby35 OP   Man  over a year ago

.Portlaoise

In Dublin yesterday and never saw so many traveler women done up in one place. Is it wrong I was so turned on?! They wear so little, am I the only one who cant look away?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In Dublin yesterday and never saw so many traveler women done up in one place. Is it wrong I was so turned on?! They wear so little, am I the only one who cant look away? "

Yes if there underage

.Portlaoise

No. These were early 20s at least

"No. These were early 20s at least"

So what’s the issue??

By *gentleman44Man  over a year ago

dublin

"In Dublin yesterday and never saw so many traveler women done up in one place. Is it wrong I was so turned on?! They wear so little, am I the only one who cant look away? "
define traveler women,did they travel to ireland?

"In Dublin yesterday and never saw so many traveler women done up in one place. Is it wrong I was so turned on?! They wear so little, am I the only one who cant look away? define traveler women,did they travel to ireland?"

Women who are members of the Travelling Community

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Mutton dressed as lambe

"No. These were early 20s at least

So what’s the issue??"

I'm guessing all the good ones are married off before they turn 20.

I find them sexy too but they dont date outside their community and they dont have sex before marriage

The racism is strong in this thread.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"I find them sexy too but they dont date outside their community and they dont have sex before marriage "

Growing up I knew plenty of traveller girls who put out!

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"The racism is strong in this thread. "

Really how so, i dont see any disrespectful comments or anything that could be taken as offensive

.Portlaoise

I had a fuck buddy for years who was a traveller, stunning girl. She had a bf at the time and we were still meeting after they married.

This is a disgusting thread and stalk'ish and pervert'ish imo!!

louth

I think you need to look up the definition of racism.. Irish travellers are genetically the same as settled Irish people.. No difference just choose to live their lives in a different way.. There were no discrimatory comments made either...

The word you are looking for is discrimination

"I find them sexy too but they dont date outside their community and they dont have sex before marriage "

I used to know a few travellers when I was younger and you are misinformed.

Sure, while so many get married crazy young at 16 or 17 most ain't virgins walking down the isle.

All I heard out of them was someone was cheating on someone. Always drama. Always something.

Urban myth right there

"The racism is strong in this thread.

I think you need to look up the definition of racism.. Irish travellers are genetically the same as settled Irish people.. No difference just choose to live their lives in a different way.. There were no discrimatory comments made either... "

Nope.

All populations are genetically diverse. Racism is a social construct that contemporary cultures use to discriminate against a perceived minority or those who are perceived to be different from the predominant ruling class.

However;

"Genetic analysis has shown Travellers to be of Irish extraction, and that they likely diverged from the settled Irish population in the 1600s, during the time of the Cromwellian invasion of Ireland. The centuries of separation has led to Travellers becoming genetically distinct from the settled Irish."

And also;

" ... the recognition of Traveller ethnicity is an acknowledgement that Travellers experience racism and discrimination.

Last month, the Joint Committee on Justice and Equality said that “travellers are, de facto, a separate ethnic group. This is not a gift to be bestowed upon them, but a fact the State ought to formally acknowledge, preferably by way of a statement by the Taoiseach to Dáil Éireann...""

So, my definition is the legally and scientifically agreed upon definition.

The word you are looking for is discrimination "

Irish Travellers have been legally recognised as a separate race to the settled Irish population ManBeast, therefore the term "racism" can be applied when discussing negative or stereotypical perceptions of the Travelling community.

louth

I think you need to look up the definition of racism.. Irish travellers are genetically the same as settled Irish people.. No difference just choose to live their lives in a different way.. There were no discrimatory comments made either...

Nope.

All populations are genetically diverse. Racism is a social construct that contemporary cultures use to discriminate against a perceived minority or those who are perceived to be different from the predominant ruling class.

However;

"Genetic analysis has shown Travellers to be of Irish extraction, and that they likely diverged from the settled Irish population in the 1600s, during the time of the Cromwellian invasion of Ireland. The centuries of separation has led to Travellers becoming genetically distinct from the settled Irish."

And also;

" ... the recognition of Traveller ethnicity is an acknowledgement that Travellers experience racism and discrimination.

Last month, the Joint Committee on Justice and Equality said that “travellers are, de facto, a separate ethnic group. This is not a gift to be bestowed upon them, but a fact the State ought to formally acknowledge, preferably by way of a statement by the Taoiseach to Dáil Éireann...""

So, my definition is the legally and scientifically agreed upon definition. "

That maybe so however there were no racist or discriminatory comments in this thread..point I'm making is any discussion that involves black people or travellers someone usually jumps in screaming racism when there was no such thing.. Political correctness gone into overdrive..

dublin

I think it's time to put this thread to rest,it's coming up to Christmas,after all at the end of the day we are all brother's,and sister's,we should all love each other,look out for each other,it should not matter whether,we are settled,travellers,what country we are from,what colour we are,so let's just leave this and all stay happy and love each other,and that's an order!!!!

louth

"I think it's time to put this thread to rest,it's coming up to Christmas,after all at the end of the day we are all brother's,and sister's,we should all love each other,look out for each other,it should not matter whether,we are settled,travellers,what country we are from,what colour we are,so let's just leave this and all stay happy and love each other,and that's an order!!!!"

Are we not allowed to have a level headed discussion as adults?

The word you are looking for is discrimination

Irish Travellers have been legally recognised as a separate race to the settled Irish population ManBeast, therefore the term "racism" can be applied when discussing negative or stereotypical perceptions of the Travelling community. "

Everyday is a school day on Fab

dublin

"I think it's time to put this thread to rest,it's coming up to Christmas,after all at the end of the day we are all brother's,and sister's,we should all love each other,look out for each other,it should not matter whether,we are settled,travellers,what country we are from,what colour we are,so let's just leave this and all stay happy and love each other,and that's an order!!!!

Are we not allowed to have a level headed discussion as adults? "

of course yes but it could all get out of hand,and I think after the year the world has had we need more fun humour on here,im just trying to stop people from arguing that's all!

louth

"I think it's time to put this thread to rest,it's coming up to Christmas,after all at the end of the day we are all brother's,and sister's,we should all love each other,look out for each other,it should not matter whether,we are settled,travellers,what country we are from,what colour we are,so let's just leave this and all stay happy and love each other,and that's an order!!!!

Are we not allowed to have a level headed discussion as adults? of course yes but it could all get out of hand,and I think after the year the world has had we need more fun humour on here,im just trying to stop people from arguing that's all!"

No arguing here

dublin

Are we not allowed to have a level headed discussion as adults? of course yes but it could all get out of hand,and I think after the year the world has had we need more fun humour on here,im just trying to stop people from arguing that's all!

No arguing here "

Must.... Resist... Urge.... To make awesome joke

dublin

"Must.... Resist... Urge.... To make awesome joke "
im waiting

By *rxmrsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

"Must.... Resist... Urge.... To make awesome joke "

not very nice making jokes about anyone no Matter who they are or where there from some people

have no respect .... Mr here

"

No arguing here "

Let's rephrase some of the comments then;

"In Dublin yesterday and never saw so many black women done up in one place. Is it wrong I was so turned on?! Blacks wear so little, am I the only one who cant look away?"

"I used to know a few blacks when I was younger and you are misinformed.

Sure, while so many get married crazy young at 16 or 17 most ain't virgins walking down the isle.

All I heard out of them was someone was cheating on someone. Always drama. Always something."

"I find them blacks sexy too but they dont date outside the black community and blacks dont have sex before marriage."

Anyone else spot the inherent racism in these remarks?

louth

"

No arguing here

"In Dublin yesterday and never saw so many black women done up in one place. Is it wrong I was so turned on?! Blacks wear so little, am I the only one who cant look away?"

All I heard out of them was someone was cheating on someone. Always drama. Always something."

"I find them blacks sexy too but they dont date outside the black community and blacks dont have sex before marriage."

"

It's not racist racist to refer to an African as black.. Go to the us and African Americans are referred to as black and Caucasians are referred to as white.. Nothing racist about that.. I mean can we not describe what a person looks like for fear or being branded a racist.. This type of hyper sensitivity really gets me..

"Must.... Resist... Urge.... To make awesome joke

not very nice making jokes about anyone no Matter who they are or where there from some people

have no respect .... Mr here "

By *azmanMan  over a year ago

Vera Playa

I was going to let it slide, but others have stepped up so I'll not be caught wanting. Yup. The thread and many of the comments are in poor taste. the thread 'others' travellers. call it racism, discrimination or bad taste, either way, its othering and thats not good. Must be a few travellers on here biting their tongues....

By *azmanMan  over a year ago

Vera Playa

and here's the fixed thread:

In Dublin yesterday and never saw so many women done up in one place. Is it wrong I was so turned on?! They wear so little, am I the only one who cant look away?

"

No arguing here

"

Anti-traveller sentiment and prejudice is so ingrained in our society that most will deny the parallels even when pointed out.

"

It's not racist racist to refer to an African as black.. Go to the us and African Americans are referred to as black and Caucasians are referred to as white.. Nothing racist about that.. I mean can we not describe what a person looks like for fear or being branded a racist.. This type of hyper sensitivity really gets me.. "

Of course not.

But your mistaking your ignorance for hyper sensitivity on my part.

Absolutely, people can refer to individuals as black.

That's not racist.

What IS racist is grouping an entire cultural minority or ethnic grouping into negative stereotypes.

For example: Traveller women always marry young. Traveller women always wear so little. Traveller women don't have sex before marriage.

These are racist perceptions that the OP and others were using to refer to the Travelling community.

Pointing out that racism doesn't make me hyper sensitive I'm afraid.

Failing to see it or to understand it does unfortunately render you ignorant.

louth

"

It's not racist racist to refer to an African as black.. Go to the us and African Americans are referred to as black and Caucasians are referred to as white.. Nothing racist about that.. I mean can we not describe what a person looks like for fear or being branded a racist.. This type of hyper sensitivity really gets me..

Of course not.

That's not racist.

What IS racist is grouping an entire cultural minority or ethnic grouping into negative stereotypes.

For example: Traveller women always marry young. Traveller women always wear so little. Traveller women don't have sex before marriage.

These are racist perceptions that the OP and others were using to refer to the Travelling community.

Failing to see it or to understand it does unfortunately render you ignorant. "

I take your point maybe I am ignorant.. I thought the op was just stating the obvious.. It's like he is saying what everyone thinks but is afraid to say.. How very Trumpesk of him.. I still don't think it's racist it's more stereotyping than anything else

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

I'm trying to figure out how the op was aware these ladies were travellers, all ladies look the same, on Saturday nights in town all women are done up and a lot wear very little.

This thread should have simply said..

"I saw a lot of sexy ladies in town yesterday all in one place, I was very turned on"

louth

"I'm trying to figure out how the op was aware these ladies were travellers, all ladies look the same, on Saturday nights in town all women are done up and a lot wear very little.

"I saw a lot of sexy ladies in town yesterday all in one place, I was very turned on"

"

Oh careful now try not to be racist (stating the obvious)

Down with that sort of thing!

"I'm trying to figure out how the op was aware these ladies were travellers, all ladies look the same, on Saturday nights in town all women are done up and a lot wear very little.

Oh careful now try not to be racist (stating the obvious)

Down with that sort of thing! "

Once again you seem confused friend.

The above poster is in fact pointing out the racism rather than engaging in it.

But hey, we're here to help.

"Must.... Resist... Urge.... To make awesome joke

have no respect .... Mr here "

Not Kaizer's point

Dublin westmeath galway

"

Of course not.

That's not racist.

Failing to see it or to understand it does unfortunately render you ignorant.

I take your point maybe I am ignorant.. I thought the op was just stating the obvious.. It's like he is saying what everyone thinks but is afraid to say.. How very Trumpesk of him.. I still don't think it's racist it's more stereotyping than anything else "

how can you tell what everyone else is thinking or is it just what you are thinking

By *he wanerding bullMan  over a year ago

cavan

"I had a fuck buddy for years who was a traveller, stunning girl. She had a bf at the time and we were still meeting after they married. "

Did she tell you to stick it in there boss?

"I had a fuck buddy for years who was a traveller, stunning girl. She had a bf at the time and we were still meeting after they married.

Did she tell you to stick it in there boss?"

Oh for fuck sake

By *he wanerding bullMan  over a year ago

cavan

"I had a fuck buddy for years who was a traveller, stunning girl. She had a bf at the time and we were still meeting after they married.

Did she tell you to stick it in there boss?

Oh for fuck sake "

Was quiet surprised it hadn't been sai.

"

Come on, it's quite easy to tell who is a traveller or not.

Unless by posting that you have your fishing rod out

By *upermanslovechildMan  over a year ago

Glasnevin

Well they're not a race so you cant be racist if you said anything bad about them and no one has done that yet.

Well they're not a race so you cant be racist if you said anything bad about them and no one has done that yet."

You are incorrect.

"Romany Gypsies and Irish Travellers are legally recognised as ethnic groups, and protected from discrimination by the Race Relations Act (1976, amended 2000) and the Human Rights Act (1998)."

Glasnevin

Well they're not a race so you cant be racist if you said anything bad about them and no one has done that yet.

You are incorrect.

"Romany Gypsies and Irish Travellers are legally recognised as ethnic groups, and protected from discrimination by the Race Relations Act (1976, amended 2000) and the Human Rights Act (1998).""

So they are an ethnic group because they ride horses and live in caravans? How sad. So then shouldn't living in a house and being a benefit to society mean we're an ethnic group? There's nothing special about them

louth

Did she tell you to stick it in there boss?"

Horse it into me boss

"

So they are an ethnic group because they ride horses and live in caravans? How sad. So then shouldn't living in a house and being a benefit to society mean we're an ethnic group? There's nothing special about them "

Irish Travellers are a ethnic group because the law and the science supporting ethnicity says so.

Thankfully neither take your opinion into account.

Glasnevin

"

So they are an ethnic group because they ride horses and live in caravans? How sad. So then shouldn't living in a house and being a benefit to society mean we're an ethnic group? There's nothing special about them

Irish Travellers are a ethnic group because the law and the science supporting ethnicity says so.

Thankfully neither take your opinion into account. "

Well science can always be debated and the Law isn't always correct, just because there's a law for something doesn't mean it's the right thing. Look at some of the mad laws we had here in the past or other countries.

Only the "settled" travellers have a bit of sense, the others are too busy boxing the heads off each other for any common sense to get into them or their communities.

".

Well science can always be debated and the Law isn't always correct, just because there's a law for something doesn't mean it's the right thing. Look at some of the mad laws we had here in the past or other countries.

Only the "settled" travellers have a bit of sense, the others are too busy boxing the heads off each other for any common sense to get into them or their communities."

Science can't really be debated.

That's why it's science.

Better science can disprove poor science,but you don't get to debate it simply because you don't agree with it.

2+2=4,if you think that 2+2=67 you're wrong. You can argue all you want about it but you're still wrong.

And we're not talking about the moral value of laws, we're talking about whether or not the law recognises Irish travellers as a separate ethnic group. Which it does.

So again, regardless of your feelings on the matter, Irish travellers are recognised as a separate ethnicity.

Dublin westmeath galway

Come on, it's quite easy to tell who is a traveller or not.

Unless by posting that you have your fishing rod out "

really cant wait to see the answer for this one how can you tell what is the difference is it something to do with looks or what

Dublin westmeath galway

You are incorrect.

"Romany Gypsies and Irish Travellers are legally recognised as ethnic groups, and protected from discrimination by the Race Relations Act (1976, amended 2000) and the Human Rights Act (1998)."

So they are an ethnic group because they ride horses and live in caravans? How sad. So then shouldn't living in a house and being a benefit to society mean we're an ethnic group? There's nothing special about them "

so your saying that you have to be a traveller to own a horse growp up

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I'm not trying to add fuel to any fire and definitely not trying to be racist..its not in me.

But in my job we'd have over a million customers a year.

I know what a group of traveller women look like and sound like when they're out having a bit

of craic

The same as I can tell the south Dublin women from their accents and the way they dress.

It's just the way it is

Hand on heart I've never had hassle from traveller's but nothing worse than dealing with a self important large handbag carrying woman from the southside of Dublin who's daddy works in KPMG

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

So too much make up, fake lashes, fake tan turns you on?

Glasnevin

You are incorrect.

So they are an ethnic group because they ride horses and live in caravans? How sad. So then shouldn't living in a house and being a benefit to society mean we're an ethnic group? There's nothing special about them so your saying that you have to be a traveller to own a horse growp up"

I never said you have to be a traveller but they fact they claim it's part of their culture to have horses. Not my fault it's if true

Wow this thread has been a rollercoaster.

"Wow this thread has been a rollercoaster."

A fairly shitty one

Whilst it is distasteful to single out any people I can spot a traveller woman or man from a mile away. Despite being dressed up in the finest of designer labels perhaps my perception is honed since I was young and traveller people always stood out in the Midlands town I come from.

"Whilst it is distasteful to single out any people I can spot a traveller woman or man from a mile away. Despite being dressed up in the finest of designer labels perhaps my perception is honed since I was young and traveller people always stood out in the Midlands town I come from. "

They do stand out big time and yes the grils are very sexy

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Is it the 10 layers of makeup blending into the different coloured layers of permanent that gives them away?

The odd curiosity of what colour they'd be if they had a decent hot shower?

I'm getting Stepped for this probably but it is in jest.

Spot sarcasm when called out please ??

Do ya like dags????

I suppose this thread is useful in it's own way, bit like how people who defend Donald Trump is a handy way to identify outright fucking racist troglodytes.

Do continue to out yourselves.

"I suppose this thread is useful in it's own way, bit like how people who defend Donald Trump is a handy way to identify outright fucking racist troglodytes.

Do continue to out yourselves.

"

You’re dressed as a bat mate, pipe down.

"

You’re dressed as a bat mate, pipe down."

And you seemingly have all the insight of a kumquat, whilst appearing to resemble Matt Lucas' heterosexual, badly dressed, older brother.

But let's keep the discussion ideological, shall we "mate"?

"

No arguing here

"

I think the only thing that has a bit of racism going on here is the first one. Like why would it be wrong?. The rest instead of "the blacks* you could say Black people /people of colour/african/ white irish/ etc. You say racism is a word we made. True. But we use words (for better or for worse) to describe things. My best friend for a few years was a traveler and

we traded horses with Travelers for so long..the community could call us settled people etc.. Again just names for things as people need names for things.

I would look to intentions for rasist views...and most of it here is not bad...only a few people that re choosing a wrong place to be funny. Or just need to meet a few more travelers.

And You can distinguish members of the traveling community from the settled community by looks...whether genetic or socially learned. It's okay to say groups are a certain way...be cause groups do act certain ways. But to also know individuals differ greatly within populations more than the differner between populations.

After seeing Ru Pauls drag race I see how much more is learned haha

"|

I think the only thing that has a bit of racism going on here is the first one. Like why would it be wrong?. The rest instead of "the blacks* you could say Black people /people of colour/african/ white irish/ etc. You say racism is a word we made. True. But we use words (for better or for worse) to describe things. My best friend for a few years was a traveler and

we traded horses with Travelers for so long..the community could call us settled people etc.. Again just names for things as people need names for things.

I would look to intentions for rasist views...and most of it here is not bad...only a few people that re choosing a wrong place to be funny. Or just need to meet a few more travelers.

And You can distinguish members of the traveling community from the settled community by looks...whether genetic or socially learned. It's okay to say groups are a certain way...be cause groups do act certain ways. But to also know individuals differ greatly within populations more than the differner between populations.

After seeing Ru Pauls drag race I see how much more is learned haha"

OK, so I can see where you're coming from and I have absolutely no doubt that your intentions are open and honest.

So as such I'll attempt to do the same.... You say "a bit" of racism, like that's ok, "ah sure a bit o' racism is alright now and again" - but really and truly, it's not. Because that permissable bit snowballs... It gathers momentum, and bit by bit it becomes more acceptable. And racism should never be acceptable.

And you can't permit racism based on intentions unfortunately, "Yeah what he said/did was racist as hell but he meant no harm.", the problem with that attitude is that said individual continues to be racist, continues to say or do racist things, and other impressionable people might see and hear that and think; hey! racism is acceptable now! cool! - and out come the Klan robes - see the phenomenon of the (thankfully) soon to be former President Trump.

And as for people trying to be funny, well, they have to try harder. Racism simply is not funny. It is targeting a particular section of our species and mocking them for their culture. It's not funny. And frankly it is VERY low hanging fruit in terms of humor.

Tldr - racism is not funny or acceptable in any form.

"|

After seeing Ru Pauls drag race I see how much more is learned haha

OK, so I can see where you're coming from and I have absolutely no doubt that your intentions are open and honest.

So as such I'll attempt to do the same.... You say "a bit" of racism, like that's ok, "ah sure a bit o' racism is alright now and again" - but really and truly, it's not. Because that permissable bit snowballs... It gathers momentum, and bit by bit it becomes more acceptable. And racism should never be acceptable.

And you can't permit racism based on intentions unfortunately, "Yeah what he said/did was racist as hell but he meant no harm.", the problem with that attitude is that said individual continues to be racist, continues to say or do racist things, and other impressionable people might see and hear that and think; hey! racism is acceptable now! cool! - and out come the Klan robes - see the phenomenon of the (thankfully) soon to be former President Trump.

And as for people trying to be funny, well, they have to try harder. Racism simply is not funny. It is targeting a particular section of our species and mocking them for their culture. It's not funny. And frankly it is VERY low hanging fruit in terms of humor.

Tldr - racism is not funny or acceptable in any form.

"

I didn't say it was okay you are inferencing this from somewhere else. I was saying the first thing you referenced was the only thing that was rasist. And yes it's not on. But some people might not of had the opportunities to know it's wrong...(whole free will issue etc). Hurtfully jokes about race yes are bad. But race should become like hair colour. And also hunour in it is good. Like my friends or groups I know are a mix of races and make fun of each other. That's a world we want. Not an ironically fascist one on speech. And Bat I am not saying you are suggesting that I agree with most of what you are saying.

And by like hair colour I mean...that mundane. But it's still nice to have differences..tis the spice and all that.

By *uanpacMan  over a year ago

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

I was due a forum ban, so it was coming, but my god there is some judgemental plebs on fab..stereotyping constantly, judging without knowing..I live in a town heavily populated with travellers and I can honestly say where as yea I've had run ins with some, others are the most genuine people I've met..like people on fab, some are among the nicest I've met, others have been glorified by fab so much, they're up their own hole with a sense of entitlement and better than the rest of us..I don't use a fork eating chipper, I must be a peasant.. have a good day..

"I don't use a fork eating chipper, I must be a peasant.. have a good day.. "

How dare you even comment you filthy plebeian

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

"I don't use a fork eating chipper, I must be a peasant.. have a good day..

How dare you even comment you filthy plebeian "

I make up for it by only using toilets after first placing 2 layers of toilet roll around the seat..

I make up for it by only using toilets after first placing 2 layers of toilet roll around the seat.. "

You might be Fab Royalty after all young man

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

I make up for it by only using toilets after first placing 2 layers of toilet roll around the seat..

You might be Fab Royalty after all young man "

I'd never want such a title.. fade away into the background behind the scenes is my thing hahaha

louth

"I was due a forum ban, so it was coming, but my god there is some judgemental plebs on fab..stereotyping constantly, judging without knowing..I live in a town heavily populated with travellers and I can honestly say where as yea I've had run ins with some, others are the most genuine people I've met..like people on fab, some are among the nicest I've met, others have been glorified by fab so much, they're up their own hole with a sense of entitlement and better than the rest of us..I don't use a fork eating chipper, I must be a peasant.. have a good day.. "

Rathkeale

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

"I was due a forum ban, so it was coming, but my god there is some judgemental plebs on fab..stereotyping constantly, judging without knowing..I live in a town heavily populated with travellers and I can honestly say where as yea I've had run ins with some, others are the most genuine people I've met..like people on fab, some are among the nicest I've met, others have been glorified by fab so much, they're up their own hole with a sense of entitlement and better than the rest of us..I don't use a fork eating chipper, I must be a peasant.. have a good day..

Rathkeale"

Incorrect..further south..

Must not mention tarmac.

louth

"Must not mention tarmac."

Or dodgy generators and power washers.. There was an interesting case there recently where 2 traveller men convinced an old lady to buy a huge amount of power tools and generators etc well the little old lady had a room full of tools that she "bought" from these 2 men.. I actually laughed when I saw the photo.. Not to mention taking over public roads to do sulky racing and organizing bare knuckle fights to defeat the family honor because 1 called the other a stupid name

Hope their men don't beat them when they return home d*unk

The bull will dance with ya

» Add a new message to this topic