FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Questionnaire

Questionnaire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittlekinks38 OP   Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

I reckon fab should do a questionnaire when you join the site to what exactly your looking for would cut out so much time wasted looking for that needle in a haystack situation lol would it be too much to ask for? I don't think so! But then who am I!

Is it different for men as it would be for women?

Like even down to hair colour and height filter would be sweet! And a general description of what you really look for in a play partner?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Exactly this would be awesome

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But than you may miss out on something special. I know when I joined I would have had a certain type of guy I go for but since than my likes and dislikes and expectations have changed.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No I wouldn't want that personally. I don't have a particular type anyhow that I am attracted to .

Plus on here I have chatted to so many different people and met some and I know if filters like that were in place then we would never even have seen each others profiles.

It's why I like fab and am not on dating sites which have those filters.

I do find filters are useful sometimes but if I had my fav meal and then every time I went out for food I was only shown the menu for my fav meal... it would be nice but you’d miss out on all the varieties that you didn’t even know you liked...

I find it funny when a profile has hard cut off ages even.. like that person isn’t attractive if they’re Birthday is six months after your cut off..

I think the whole point of a place like this is the variety it gives us...

"No I wouldn't want that personally. I don't have a particular type anyhow that I am attracted to .

Plus on here I have chatted to so many different people and met some and I know if filters like that were in place then we would never even have seen each others profiles.

It's why I like fab and am not on dating sites which have those filters. "

I strongly agree with you.

I am not interested in men but thanks to forums and chatrooms I have a pleasure to chat on different topics and know them better.

There are a few rare gems on this website: women, men and couples who made my day full of laughter.

I think with the OP's proposal I would never get a chance to interact with them.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

To be honest I hadnt a clue what type of woman I wanted to meet when I first joined

Still dont but am enjoying the journey and I'd hate to think that due to answers I gave 16 months ago that I'd never get a chance to interact on here with people who never even knew me when I filled in a questionnaire

Well you do have certain questions to answer as you first create an account. But more advanced filters could be an option for those that want or need them.* I imagine such filters would be for site supporters.

*I personally don't need such filters.

As said above. To many filters get in the way , yes I appreciate some of the ladies need them to restrict the amount of mail they get .

To many filters can leave you with a very narrow view of FAB , engaging with the same thing all the time would get boring for me very quickly .

I’ve chatted people on here that I wouldn’t normally and even gone on to have fab meets .

For me variety is the spice on here

God no! And I can't imagine how it might even work for couples. It would be incredibly restrictive to be limited in such a way. God, even hair colour lol...since joining my hair has been blonde, copper, pink, blonde, light brown and back to blonde again

Agree and disagree,

Filters yes to the extent of no verification no Prof pic, but to tick certain boxes to requirements no, as your taste can change,you delve into expanding your desires,things that you thought you'd never consider you find turns you on. Its Pandoras box on here, you just don't know what's going to happen or who you're going to do or who will tick your box when you thought differently starting out.. (Dark)

outside belfast x

"Exactly this would be awesome"

Couldn't agree more the amount of ppl who think am blond is unreal lol

outside belfast x

"No I wouldn't want that personally. I don't have a particular type anyhow that I am attracted to .

It's why I like fab and am not on dating sites which have those filters. "

Yeah but would be great for advanced search maybe like under the what you looking for page everyone does! And then can change if you like!

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

If life gave us everything we think we want it would be so boring.

OP I get where you're coming from but I've had many great adventures in my life with people I initially thought I'd have no interest in.

Having said that, if more filters is what some people want, I don't have to use them so either way it makes no odds to me.

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

You can put all that in a profile. It wouldn't work for me as I don't have 1 specific type I look for

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Issue here is that the Men questionnaire would be:

Is she breathing?

Whereas the women questionnaire would be as long as my arm!

I haven't phrased that correctly but I'm sure you get my gist

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

As said by others above I prefer to get to know people in general and don't have specific preferences.

No questionnaire would tell you much about a persons attitude.

There are lots on here who look exactly the same due to their photo filters but I'm sure they are all individuals with different opinions and thoughts.

By *oingMan  over a year ago

co. antrim

I reckon there would be a lot of men who tick all the boxes without reading the questions to get all the bobs and vagene

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"I reckon fab should do a questionnaire when you join the site to what exactly your looking for would cut out so much time wasted looking for that needle in a haystack situation lol would it be too much to ask for? I don't think so! But then who am I!

Is it different for men as it would be for women?

Like even down to hair colour and height filter would be sweet! And a general description of what you really look for in a play partner? "

Fully agree and with added features and choices

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

It's why I like fab and am not on dating sites which have those filters.

I strongly agree with you.

I am not interested in men but thanks to forums and chatrooms I have a pleasure to chat on different topics and know them better.

There are a few rare gems on this website: women, men and couples who made my day full of laughter.

I think with the OP's proposal I would never get a chance to interact with them."

Hey Anya, fyi I am a lesbian.

outside belfast x

"I reckon there would be a lot of men who tick all the boxes without reading the questions to get all the bobs and vagene "

Well thats true and possible women too....there definitely should be more filters to narrow it down though....

Dunboyne

Which particular needle are you looking OP?

I'm in the middle if the haystack and am surrounded by fellow Winkers and How's You straws. Just tell me what we're trying to find!

outside belfast x

"Which particular needle are you looking OP?

I'm in the middle if the haystack and am surrounded by fellow Winkers and How's You straws. Just tell me what we're trying to find! "

One that would be my type

Dunboyne

"Which particular needle are you looking OP?

I'm in the middle if the haystack and am surrounded by fellow Winkers and How's You straws. Just tell me what we're trying to find!

One that would be my type "

Sure we're all looking for that.

Fair play for defining it on profile, unlike some

» Add a new message to this topic