FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How to become active help wanted

How to become active help wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, sorry with this post but iv been on this a couple months now with no meets and very little talk, iv been told mainly it's because I'm single and not verified, I'm kind of new to the site style but am keenly interested and eager to be active,I have high sex drive and enjoy sex really enjoy and exploring more, I am single 9months and here for a couple of them months, I would be greatful for any advice tips or help on getting further with people here but the stigma of been single and not verified does not help, can't get verified with no meets and can't change been single so what else helps a person on here to get enjoying the fab life, iv been told takes time but wondering if it will or not, I was told clubs too to meet and help verify people but under current climate with covid that's been on hold, iv never been to clubs like that either so that totally new on my side, much rather meet people from here and maybe clubs down the road, am I wasting time and money, am I right to ask here for tips help etc I'm just curious if I am doing things right or if can do things better, any words or tips be appreciated, can reply with any or pm me thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This year has been quiet for a lot of people obviously, no meet and greats or socials. It can be hard for single guys but get chatting on forums, pop into the Irish chat room. See about getting a social distance coffee for a verification. Make a pic or two public on your profile.

Stick with it hopefully 2021 will be a more fun year.

Yes very true on this year been turned upside down with covid, thank you for saying and I will take that on board, Im not going to be expecting to meet straight away with people but in time yes I do want it lol, just wasn't sure if I'm doing things right or wrong, it's tough here been single but I'm not throwing the towel in lol just want to get things right here and be in the swing of things, I appreciate your advice destiny and will keep all that all in mind thank you

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

with all due respect OP you have been on the site for 9 weeks. Thats hardly any time at all in terms of newbies and especially as a single male. Couple that with the situation at the moment theres not a lot happening.

Also you must remember the ratio numbers in terms of single males v women/couples. Its massively out of whack so you do have put in a little bit of work in terms of getting noticed, profile, pictures, joining in on forums etc.

A lot of people (ourselves included) are not chatting to new people because there is simply no point as there are no physical meets happening.

It does mean that you will need to have a great deal of patience on here.

Its been shit for everyone all round but as DD said hopefully 21 will bring better news

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey R yep I totally agree with Destiny, it’s just a really odd year and it doesn’t help with the ratio of single guys on the site. Make a couple of public pics and definitely socials are great and the chat rooms, roll on 2021. Good luck.

Thank you Mr&Mrs yes that is very true I know I'm still newbie and I don't expect instant meets, but in time when happens I'd like to know I'm doing things right is all as like I said been single and not verified yet is a no go for anything even a social, but I am learning more as I go along just decided to put that post to try give me insight from genuine people here who are in the know on what how and why on things here, I think we all hope next year better for everyone, thank you and ohh iv got patience lol just whatever I can do to help myself along on here with advice from all you guys helps and it is appreciated

» Add a new message to this topic