FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fortune Teller

Fortune Teller

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *each_Pitt OP   Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

So I'm going thru a bit of a rough time atm ... who isn't?

I have never had a reading of any kind but I would be interested in having 1 to maybe get a heads up if there's more to come or will things pick up.

My question is what "tradesperson" is it I am looking for? A medium, a fortune teller a psychic? There is bound to be someone with experience who could point me in the right direction.

I know not everyone agrees / believes but I've nothing to lose by getting read. Any advice would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

I visited the same lady twice - a fortune teller, a few years ago. I would always be sceptical about these things.

She was able to tell me plenty of real stuff about by life etc.

Take out of it what you want I guess.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been to a few different ones, never told me anything hugely enlightening.

Maybe look at a life coach, I've been doing a lot of self care and listening to podcasts and books. If you want any recommendations let me know.

There are several I know down south that I have been to. Recommended by spiritual friends who are big into this arena. However, despite several in the moment situations where I was told very specific(things-how these people managed to get this information I do not know) as I typically stay silent and never acknowledge if they are on track or not, my overall position now is to best leave this stuff alone.

I still recall some of the things I was told. An example was one woman saying to me-Who is the garda/guard? She was claiming to be in touch with my late father. When I queried this further, she said:

He says ask him about the Garda.

Well, I am not a garda but I have done some TV work and the previous week I had been playing the role of a uniformed garda being filmed for Irish TV. It was pretty specific stuff. Her angle was that my late father mentioned this as a means of letting me know he was there and looking after me.

There were several other very close and accurate happenings. The same woman asked me about a woman who was very much on my mind at the time. Before I could say another word she asked me: what was the huge loss there? The lady in question had been widowed in the then, recent past. How or where she managed to get this specific information I do not know.

Several of these mediums/readers were all very specific in future outcomes for me. As I said I was open to meeting these people and did buy into it I had my hopes and expectations raised. But now three years later not one of these things has manifested. I feel rather stupid for delving into this and believing and trusting in it. There is nothing more disappointing than having expectations unrealised.

By all means, proceed but I suggest that you don’t take it too seriously. PM me if you want, I will send you the names of several I know in the Dublin area. For me, I am closed off to this stuff now and give it no credence.

Belfast

Ty for that. I have never really visited Dublin and would be looking for someone localish to me. I'd prefer a face to face rather than over the phone or Skype.

I am going to research it a bit more.

I've just been thinking about it lately and am interested to give it a go. I am a bit of a sceptic myself.

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Hiya. tryed to mail you but cant. Know a Woman 30 minutes south of the border if you are interested. I haven't been but a few I know think she is brilliant. It's not for me but who am I to judge. x

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Just be careful Peach_Pitt, if your mind isn’t in the right place this could make it worse

Some of these type of people feed off the vibe you give them, and it can result in any fears you have already could actually become self-fulfilling because you gain an “independent” view that something will happen, when it is only really repeating what you feared initially.

Belfast

"Just be careful Peach_Pitt, if your mind isn’t in the right place this could make it worse

Some of these type of people feed off the vibe you give them, and it can result in any fears you have already could actually become self-fulfilling because you gain an “independent” view that something will happen, when it is only really repeating what you feared initially. "

Ock its just something I've been thinking about. I'll look into it but I might not even bother.

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

"Just be careful Peach_Pitt, if your mind isn’t in the right place this could make it worse

Some of these type of people feed off the vibe you give them, and it can result in any fears you have already could actually become self-fulfilling because you gain an “independent” view that something will happen, when it is only really repeating what you feared initially.

Ock its just something I've been thinking about. I'll look into it but I might not even bother."

If she tells you that you’re about to meet an old friend again and it will be the best night/day of your life, give me a call

"So I'm going thru a bit of a rough time atm ... who isn't?

I have never had a reading of any kind but I would be interested in having 1 to maybe get a heads up if there's more to come or will things pick up.

My question is what "tradesperson" is it I am looking for? A medium, a fortune teller a psychic? There is bound to be someone with experience who could point me in the right direction.

I know not everyone agrees / believes but I've nothing to lose by getting read. Any advice would be appreciated "

Please do not use them.

Better to focus on your life, do the reconciliation and find a life coach which will be better allocation of your money

"So I'm going thru a bit of a rough time atm ... who isn't?

I know not everyone agrees / believes but I've nothing to lose by getting read. Any advice would be appreciated

Please do not use them.

Better to focus on your life, do the reconciliation and find a life coach which will be better allocation of your money "

Agreed

» Add a new message to this topic