FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab Couples

Fab Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think it’s really hot when the wife or girlfriend controls or does the active responding on Fab accounts.. so couples who’s the more active here on Fab..Mr or Mrs..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Me, Keano as you well know

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

Me my blow up doll is just the bog standard model and can't talk or type

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Definitely Mrs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jay more then dee but dee would be more active when someone catches her eye

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Me

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

Me too

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

[Removed by poster at 02/12/20 14:59:07]

"Me, Keano as you well know "

I think I know your Mrs...

This Me business is very confusing...

Is that Mrs or Mr.. for the other couples..? And fair play to the ladies that do..

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Me, Keano as you well know

Is that Mrs or Mr.. for the other couples..? And fair play to the ladies that do.. "

Obviously mrs as you should know too lol

"Me, Keano as you well know

Is that Mrs or Mr.. for the other couples..? And fair play to the ladies that do..

Obviously mrs as you should know too lol"

Your right.. but I’m just checking

Sexy lady too

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Rhett (he) handles virtually all of fab and is the gatekeeper when it comes to access to Scarlett. Once I’ve got a lad worth chatting about, then I show her our exchanges, and his profile and pictures.

If she likes then he gets her kik profile and they chat there. She is currently chatting with just one lad but it is going VERY well

By *rxmrsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

I think u know the answer to our profile keano

"Rhett (he) handles virtually all of fab and is the gatekeeper when it comes to access to Scarlett. Once I’ve got a lad worth chatting about, then I show her our exchanges, and his profile and pictures.

If she likes then he gets her kik profile and they chat there. She is currently chatting with just one lad but it is going VERY well "

Scarlett’s lucky with a gatekeeper like you...

I’d like to get the keys off ya someday

"I think u know the answer to our profile keano "

What I never thought that Sweet.. absolutely hottie who knows what she wants..

Hi Keano.

We share it to be honest. Whomever happens to have the time and is up for some "admin" I suppose

(We have started to sign off DMs with JFK or Brody, to make things easier)

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

We are both very much active. I (mrs) mostly chat to women and Dirk chats to guys

"Hi Keano.

We share it to be honest. Whomever happens to have the time and is up for some "admin" I suppose

(We have started to sign off DMs with JFK or Brody, to make things easier)"

Equal perving so J...

nothing wrong with a split either dude

Mostly female on the forums, who replies to private messages depends on the sender, if a male it will normally be C, couple it could be either.

It’s definitely me ( Ann ) who looks after the profile, himself never really checks it out and besides god only knows what he’d organise

"It’s definitely me ( Ann ) who looks after the profile, himself never really checks it out and besides god only knows what he’d organise "

That’s hilarious Ann... he’s not to be trusted driving the Fab car...

For the Fab admin its probably equal, just depends who's free and when. I have to admit I'm shockingly crap at responding to messages. I'll read them, then go off do something else and totally forget.

As far as the forums are concerned, it's mostly me (Mrs).

Limerick

"It’s definitely me ( Ann ) who looks after the profile, himself never really checks it out and besides god only knows what he’d organise

That’s hilarious Ann... he’s not to be trusted driving the Fab car... "

From an evolutionary point of view, it makes total sense that the Mrs of the couple would do more of the chatting. She's the one carefully choosing her mate while his brain is designed to spread his seed far and wide and sire as many scrotes as possible. So putting it as politely as possible, he may not be as choosy as her

"It’s definitely me ( Ann ) who looks after the profile, himself never really checks it out and besides god only knows what he’d organise

From an evolutionary point of view, it makes total sense that the Mrs of the couple would do more of the chatting. She's the one carefully choosing her mate while his brain is designed to spread his seed far and wide and sire as many scrotes as possible. So putting it as politely as possible, he may not be as choosy as her "

There's possibly some truth in this.

We have found that we have similar tastes (in Ladies!) so have given each other 'delegated authority' to initiate (or respond to) contact

It's early days but has worked well so far kinda haha!

Limerick

"From an evolutionary point of view, it makes total sense that the Mrs of the couple would do more of the chatting. She's the one carefully choosing her mate while his brain is designed to spread his seed far and wide and sire as many scrotes as possible. So putting it as politely as possible, he may not be as choosy as her

There's possibly some truth in this.

We have found that we have similar tastes (in Ladies!) so have given each other 'delegated authority' to initiate (or respond to) contact

It's early days but has worked well so far kinda haha!"

Ok well I guess that's a different scenario as I will never be choosing a lady as a sexual playmate, but I would guess that your Mrs is still more choosy in general for the same evolutionary reason

From an evolutionary point of view, it makes total sense that the Mrs of the couple would do more of the chatting. She's the one carefully choosing her mate while his brain is designed to spread his seed far and wide and sire as many scrotes as possible. So putting it as politely as possible, he may not be as choosy as her "

I spat out my tea... gold star for best response lol

By *ewadventures2017Couple  over a year ago

some where near

Mr here mostly but she reads every message....I can guarantee

Shes the one tells me if a club night or social is on or that couple is nice

By *yeCandyDublinCouple  over a year ago

Lucan

Always Mrs

Totally true

Limerick

From an evolutionary point of view, it makes total sense that the Mrs of the couple would do more of the chatting. She's the one carefully choosing her mate while his brain is designed to spread his seed far and wide and sire as many scrotes as possible. So putting it as politely as possible, he may not be as choosy as her

Totally true "

Can never understand why the guy chooses the other guy for MFM, but that's a whole other can of worms

Totally true

Can never understand why the guy chooses the other guy for MFM, but that's a whole other can of worms "

Me neither

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've had a number of conversations with couples that went off the rails as soon as the male half took over the chat.

Chatting for weeks and all going well and as soon as we discussed a social meet the tone changed completely and I got a list of do's and don'ts and hotels to avoid.

When I pointed out that we were only arranging to meet for coffee I was told on two occasions that I must be new to this game as it was common practice for the single male to book the hotel and as their other halves liked my profile it was highly likely the coffee meet would go straight to play.

I'm sure that worked with whoever they were chatting to after I blocked them.

"Always Mrs "

And a good judge of character to boot...

"I've had a number of conversations with couples that went off the rails as soon as the male half took over the chat.

Chatting for weeks and all going well and as soon as we discussed a social meet the tone changed completely and I got a list of do's and don'ts and hotels to avoid.

When I pointed out that we were only arranging to meet for coffee I was told on two occasions that I must be new to this game as it was common practice for the single male to book the hotel and as their other halves liked my profile it was highly likely the coffee meet would go straight to play.

I'm sure that worked with whoever they were chatting to after I blocked them. "

Oh the reins were taken away from her... it is tricky though when we as singles chat to a couple as obviously one person might think what your saying is good but the other may not.. although I’ve been lucky and all the ladies here if I have chatted are all 100%...

I would be surprised for a meet go from a coffee to more straight away... although all going well it wouldn’t be a problem

Lucan

"Always Mrs

And a good judge of character to boot... "

Lol

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

[Removed by poster at 02/12/20 20:57:34]

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Always Mrs "

Always up to No good

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

it’s a joint effort for us , OP

"it’s a joint effort for us , OP"

Happy days..but she’s probably directing you subtly

By *exysamXXXWoman  over a year ago

The Land of Make Believe

On my couples profile it's always moi

"On my couples profile it's always moi "

Wow.. you’ve got your hands full

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Its usually mr on forums but most of the time its mrs on messages, even if its mrs telling mr what to answer in them

Mr

Lucan

"Always Mrs

Always up to No good "

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Its usually mr on forums but most of the time its mrs on messages, even if its mrs telling mr what to answer in them

Mr"

This is the most Irish couple answer ever even though I think one of you is Welsh

"Its usually mr on forums but most of the time its mrs on messages, even if its mrs telling mr what to answer in them

Mr

This is the most Irish couple answer ever even though I think one of you is Welsh "

Bit of the back seat driver here alright..lol

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Mr

This is the most Irish couple answer ever even though I think one of you is Welsh

Bit of the back seat driver here alright..lol"

I can confirm Mrs Gs does like the back seat and yes 1 of us is lucky enough to have been born in Gods country

On a serious note, we find it the best way as mrs is the 1 who makes the final decision on any meets or if things go any further

Mr

Bit of the back seat driver here alright..lol

I can confirm Mrs Gs does like the back seat and yes 1 of us is lucky enough to have been born in Gods country

On a serious note, we find it the best way as mrs is the 1 who makes the final decision on any meets or if things go any further"

» Add a new message to this topic