FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Update Status with answer

Update Status with answer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ookwhoitisha OP   Man  over a year ago

outside Strabane

Ask members of the forum a question and they update their status with the answer... should confuse the life of no forum users and make for some good reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Ask members of the forum a question and they update their status with the answer... should confuse the life of no forum users and make for some good reading "

Here's a question ...how is your profile picture all over the internet on other websites.

Has it been stolen from you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ask members of the forum a question and they update their status with the answer... should confuse the life of no forum users and make for some good reading

Here's a question ...how is your profile picture all over the internet on other websites.

Has it been stolen from you "

Your bold

somewhere

"Ask members of the forum a question and they update their status with the answer... should confuse the life of no forum users and make for some good reading

Your bold "

Just concerned for the op in case someone has stolen his identity

Your bold

Just concerned for the op in case someone has stolen his identity "

It does happen a lot

I literally spat my tea out and soaked my jeans fuck ya bog m

I literally spat my tea out and soaked my jeans fuck ya bog m "

Thank god you were wearing some nothing worse thsn burning yourself with hot tea, hes awful bold that boy

I literally spat my tea out and soaked my jeans fuck ya bog m

Thank god you were wearing some nothing worse thsn burning yourself with hot tea, hes awful bold that boy "

He needs a good spanking

somewhere

No better ladies to do it

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Mistake no.1 is to start a thread with a stolen profile pic. Mistake no.2 is to come to attention of Bog M in doing so

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

The Op has a history of sharing copied profile pics... or very blurry ones...

» Add a new message to this topic