FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > what do you prefer

what do you prefer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

Online dating/meet ups or meeting people and chatting face to face from the outset in a bar /pub /club setting. what works for you and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Online dating/meet ups or meeting people and chatting face to face from the outset in a bar /pub /club setting. what works for you and why? "

Online for me because I'm too awkward to meet at random. Online I can tell someone i like them before i meet them and if they like me then theres no problem flirting in person. In real life i always fear chatting up a random woman in case it goes wrong.

I find it much easier meeting ppl face to face. It's more personal and chatting face to face is always going to be better than a few msgs. It's more fun then if there's some flirting involved. Just an all round better more enjoyable experience.

Oh... and I'm just lovely as well

Meeting in person because of eye contact and body language you can't get that from messages

By *lderandbolderMan  over a year ago

clonakilty

Love to have eye contact and a good chat then you size a person up...

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

Face to face are best even if you don't play you can still have a few laughs & who knows maybe a new friend.

Online, can't abide pubs and clubs. People reveal far more of their true self online than they realise.

Online has to be the thing for shy people or those lacking in self confidence.For me if a connection is established online and a meet arranged l feel more relaxed and comfortable whereas at a club/pub the person youd like to chat up might just destroy what ever little bit of confidence you have with a word or a look.

Tipperary

for me it would be face to face. you have the initial attraction straight away and then you have the choice to chat to a person to engage their personality but you're still next to them so u get to visualise alot more. just my own opinion. there is alot of judgement and second guessing through a screen.

Tipperary

"Online has to be the thing for shy people or those lacking in self confidence.For me if a connection is established online and a meet arranged l feel more relaxed and comfortable whereas at a club/pub the person youd like to chat up might just destroy what ever little bit of confidence you have with a word or a look."
totally understand where somebody is extremely shy. on the rejection issue? thats something we have to all get used too unfortunately.

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Hate the pub/club scene so I guess online.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

For nsa sex defo fab. In the pub or club I can't have a preview of someone's cock.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"For nsa sex defo fab. In the pub or club I can't have a preview of someone's cock. "

I had a buddy years ago who used to offer ladies a glimpse of the merchandise while chatting them up in bars/clubs. He'd regularly pop it out in the middle of a crowd. He was ahead of his time.

"For nsa sex defo fab. In the pub or club I can't have a preview of someone's cock.

I had a buddy years ago who used to offer ladies a glimpse of the merchandise while chatting them up in bars/clubs. He'd regularly pop it out in the middle of a crowd. He was ahead of his time. "

I think most of us had a friend like that when we were less circumspect about the company we kept

Tipperary

"For nsa sex defo fab. In the pub or club I can't have a preview of someone's cock. "
"show me your willy and I might ride ya"

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"For nsa sex defo fab. In the pub or club I can't have a preview of someone's cock.

I had a buddy years ago who used to offer ladies a glimpse of the merchandise while chatting them up in bars/clubs. He'd regularly pop it out in the middle of a crowd. He was ahead of his time.

I think most of us had a friend like that when we were less circumspect about the company we kept"

Do you mean pre-mobile camera and fb?

I think most of us had a friend like that when we were less circumspect about the company we kept

Do you mean pre-mobile camera and fb? "

That's entirely coincidental

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

definitely online for me. I’m not shy or reticent at all but I find that chatting online gets awkward questions out of the way and you can see if you have common ground. THEN a meet.

Nothing worse than being really attracted to someone and then find they are a wanker. That’s how you make bad decisions. Much rather find out you are attracted to someone and then meet them and see if there is a click.

I suppose this is all under the hook up bracket tho? I couldn’t fuck someone I didn’t like as a person. I did that for years.

By *ongueadoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I find in person is better for me. Easier to read a situation. Plus when messaging sometime I overthink what I want to say.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I never, and I mean never, get approached in real life so it's online all the way for me!

Bit of both

You could do the approaching

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"You could do the approaching "

If a guy doesn't have the interest and the confidence to approach me, he definitely won't be able to handle me otherwise!

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

Hard ta bate face to face

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

I love face to face but I also love fab because you get to engage in conversation and finding common ground outside of a pub/club scene it’s hard to find that in a pub..fab is some much better

I'd probably still be a virgin if it wasn't for online. In fact I would as I've never got sex where the initial meet wasn't online. The first woman I had sex with I met through one of the dating channels on sky.

Really shouldn't admit all this here, but sure look.

"You could do the approaching

If a guy doesn't have the interest and the confidence to approach me, he definitely won't be able to handle me otherwise! "

Not always the case...you ever hear the sayings beware of the quite ones or the quite ones are the ones to watch out for

» Add a new message to this topic