FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How have your preferences changed?

How have your preferences changed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ofusplus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

When we joined Fab, we had a definite plan, to meet couples for straight swap. But with our experiences, our preferences have greatly expanded to include parties, 3sums, bi-curiosity (on her part) and more recently, we've been looking into BDSM.

So how have your preferences changed since you joined the world of swing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"When we joined Fab, we had a definite plan, to meet couples for straight swap. But with our experiences, our preferences have greatly expanded to include parties, 3sums, bi-curiosity (on her part) and more recently, we've been looking into BDSM.

So how have your preferences changed since you joined the world of swing?"

mine havnt. joined here for simple fun and that hasn't changed

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Mine haven't really changed. This is my 4th profile in 4 years and by far the longest I've stayed.

On the previous occasions I've just been treading water and finding my level but this time around I'm here to explore within the limits explained in my profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When we joined Fab, we had a definite plan, to meet couples for straight swap. But with our experiences, our preferences have greatly expanded to include parties, 3sums, bi-curiosity (on her part) and more recently, we've been looking into BDSM.

Ooh BDSM.. nice..;)

Not a bit actually I was always into the same stuff.. but haven’t actually tried the BDSM.. but it could be something to explore with the right circumstances

They haven't.

This is my second profile. Not much has changed.

I wait a little longer before meets now, and more clear with what I want.

In the past I wouldn't meet a couple if the Male was Bi, but that changed and I've no problem anymore.

I also avoided group meets, as I felt they were too messy, but after some messing about it's definitely something I enjoy (With the right people of course)

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Mine haven't really changed preference wise.My profile more or less states what I look for.

I have toughened up a lot more tho and won't be made feel guilty for not meeting or continuing to chat to anyone anymore if I don't want to. When I first joined I did and it made coming on here hard work. Now if I say no thanks I mean it and if someone can't accept that they get blocked.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Mine havent but it took me a long time to realise what they were and understand them and the big thing for me was to admit them

This is my 4th profile and probably the one I've had the longest. Preferences or likes have changed to wanting what I want not about the other person. I've realised cant please everyone, not everyone will like me and thats ok. I've learnt a lot about

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Mine haven't changed once

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

I've discovered I don't like parties, group scene, and stick to one to one, as its more intimate. I'm still searching for the elusive regular FWB. And I'm exploring some shadow, bdsm, and kink. That's new for me, after lots of lockdown introspection.

I'm only here a short while and it has been interesting to see how have my preferences been different to the "real" world and surprisingly not. It has been good to see what I like and what i certainly do not like!!

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

when i joined i only wanted to meet woman and str couples,but over the years my bi side has come out to the fore,fouund i preety much up to try and do all sexy fun.lol.

I think I am open to different kinks but my sexuality is a hard line.. so to speak.. so who’s bringing the flogger?

Since I'm on fab I changed a few preferences. For example, receiving oral was not a great turn on for me, but now the more I get it the more I like it. It depends on the skills of the person who is giving it. I would never have thought of having a threesome, but fab with his sexy members has a great offer for that. Bi play came to my interest too. And many more things I'd like to try bit by bit, the more pleasurable experiences I have the better

By *ofusplus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

"

I think I am open to different kinks but my sexuality is a hard line.. so to speak.. so who’s bringing the flogger?"

I was hoping this thread would be dead and buried, damn you Keano

What I meant is that we would have a passing interest in BDSM, more of a 'watch from a distance and see what happens' kind of interest. Our current profile pic is totally posed, by the way so don't be getting any ideas now

Jay developed more of an interest in BDSM since he joined here many a year ago. As for me not really. I did become more switchy leaning more towards the D side then I was. Otherwise I'm still the fun loving kinkster I was when I joined years ago.

Dee

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

Joining a site like Fab gives you a chance to test your limits and preferences.

When you look at other peoples profiles and see what they are in to, you can't help but do some self reflection and ask yourself some searching questions. They you can put them to the test here by having meets that allow you to explore and push your limits.

So some people expand their sexual horizons, some are able to let out a beast that was lurking inside for years and just needed an outlet and some simply get validation that what they enjoyed all along works for them.

Personally it helped me to understand what ladies enjoy more and caused some of my preferences to get enhanced or developed to match as mutual sexual enjoyment is much more fulfilling.

» Add a new message to this topic