FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Honesty a fools game!

Honesty a fools game!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unsound OP   Man  over a year ago

Ennis

We all know that we all lie and if you say you don't then you are a liar and we all also know that lies are sometimes necessary, so in a places like fab where people lie about alot of things (height, weight, looks , single , not single , etc )

how do you bring honesty in ? When honesty is nearly always punish !

It seems honesty = block

Lies= get laid

What are your views on these?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

All I'll say is I've an absolute pain in my 12 inch cock with people accusing me of being a liar...

Ennis

"All I'll say is I've an absolute pain in my 12 inch cock with people accusing me of being a liar..."

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I think what a load of rubbish. Some lie some don't.

Doesn't mean liars get laid easier on here.

My profile is me I'm single 47 and 5'2" and not slim either.

If I'm talking to someone and I find they have lied to gwt a meet well I won't meet or if I do and find out they lied it goes no farther than a social. Which has happened on a few occassions.

People will find every excuse under the sun to try and explain why they don't get meets on here and usually blame everyone else rather than look at how they act themselves or how they have their profile etc.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"All I'll say is I've an absolute pain in my 12 inch cock with people accusing me of being a liar..."

You told me it was 13 inches

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"I think what a load of rubbish. Some lie some don't.

If I'm talking to someone and I find they have lied to gwt a meet well I won't meet or if I do and find out they lied it goes no farther than a social. Which has happened on a few occassions.

People will find every excuse under the sun to try and explain why they don't get meets on here and usually blame everyone else rather than look at how they act themselves or how they have their profile etc.

"

so much this. although i will admit i lied about my height. Im actually 5'1 and 3/4 but fab wouldnt let me add the 3/4 bit and its an important 3/4 too

Ennis

"

I'm not saying anything about getting meets, nor I'm complaining about anything I'm trying to highlight something that does happen and also create some conversation or debate

Somewhere in Co. Down

[Removed by poster at 23/11/20 16:58:13]

Somewhere in Co. Down

I'm not saying anything about getting meets, nor I'm complaining about anything I'm trying to highlight something that does happen and also create some conversation or debate "

Well I disagree with

Honesty block (people block because they don't like something about the other person)

And lies =laid definitely not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just be yourself, Ohpee.

If you don't feel that 'spark' or connection with someone then lying or pretending to be something you're not won't change that!

Honesty doesn't always get "punished", it just allows for people to make a more informed decision in that regard. Surely we'd all prefer to meet people who are best suited to us and there's only one way to ensure that!

I can understand being frustrated at times but don't worry about what others are doing, just do you

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"We all know that we all lie and if you say you don't then you are a liar and we all also know that lies are sometimes necessary, so in a places like fab where people lie about alot of things (height, weight, looks , single , not single , etc )

how do you bring honesty in ? When honesty is nearly always punish !

It seems honesty = block

Lies= get laid

What are your views on these? "

I disagree. There is a difference between lying, and presenting your best side positively. We all use flattering camera angles, lighting, and clothes. Theres nothing wrong with that. We all like to talk about our good points, and dont emphasise the bad stuff. A decent human being will know the difference and read between the lines. There is no need to lie.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 23/11/20 17:43:25]

Not exactly. I'm always honest, sometimes it works, others it doesn't. I don't see how lying could work in the long run.

Creating a false persona of yourself, but what happens when you meet and don't live up to it? It all comes crumbling down eventually...

Anyways, 14 inch here if anyone's looking xx

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

My profile text is as honest a reflection of me as I could muster.

It has my true height and age and gives an insight to my personality as do my pics.

Any other details are no one's business unless I've gotten to know them better and we are chatting openly.

Sure there are lots in here who lie as second nature especially if they think it might ingratiate them with another fabber.

Some are happy to turn a blind eye to those lies because they enjoy the flattery but 9 times out of 10 lying gets you nowhere apart from in someone's block list.

Honesty is always the best policy unless you get a kick out of burning bridges.

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

I have no reason to lie on here. I've nothing to hide.

I've even taken down pictures that are a few years old and I feel don't reflect accurately how I look at present.

Why bother? You're only gonna get found out in the end.

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Also, being honest is a trait, not something you just use when it suits you.

You're either honest or not.

Well that's my 2 cents on it anyway.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Lies have short legs.

Respect and honesty are becoming more and more popular amongst the ladies... trust me.... I get to hear about it everyday

By *witch121Man  over a year ago

Cork

We live in a world based on lies, folk lie to get jobs, they lie to their family, they lie to their friends.

For the most part I live in the moment and try and express myself in said moment truthfully.

Online messaging doesn't fit that narrative, as I feel people think am a bit disjointed from things, or hap haphazardly coming at things.

Am just being me. :D

Ennis

"We live in a world based on lies, folk lie to get jobs, they lie to their family, they lie to their friends.

For the most part I live in the moment and try and express myself in said moment truthfully.

Online messaging doesn't fit that narrative, as I feel people think am a bit disjointed from things, or hap haphazardly coming at things.

Am just being me. :D "

true story

Ennis

"Also, being honest is a trait, not something you just use when it suits you.

Well that's my 2 cents on it anyway."

I think you can have honesty and dishonesty in the one person , we are all but human after all we don't particularly have to make perfect sense ! And people do pick and choose all the time

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

"Lies have short legs.

Respect and honesty are becoming more and more popular amongst the ladies... trust me.... I get to hear about it everyday "

Hey steady on, if that were true I’d have said I was 6ft on my profile

Well that's my 2 cents on it anyway."

This is true, but it happens also that some people are comfortable with being selective. Not only with honesty. They choose the people who they want to be or not to be...

Ennis

Well that's my 2 cents on it anyway.

This is true, but it happens also that some people are comfortable with being selective. Not only with honesty. They choose the people who they want to be or not to be..."

well then if you pick and choose according to the statement still makes you a dishonest person as you can't be both !

Ennis

Anyways I also have a 12 inch penis but it comes in 2 installments

" l can lie to myself...l aint missing you at all "...Missing you, John Waite...great song

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"" l can lie to myself...l aint missing you at all "...Missing you, John Waite...great song "

Understatement of the year! GREAT song!

I’ve got older and My profile age hasn’t changed

People lie because they're not happy with their reality. Lying just irritates me, as the person is not only fooling themselves, but they think we're equally stupid

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

I'd be happy to lie about my gender and say I've got a pussy. And then at the last minute, say surprise! I have a cock!!

"I'd be happy to lie about my gender and say I've got a pussy. And then at the last minute, say surprise! I have a cock!!"

Would you not be worried about the reaction you could receive from some people ?

I think if the honestly gets you blocked , so what, that person wasn't for u , move on..... if then don't except the truth ur not on the same page anyway

Iv had so many cheating men lie to me here about being in relationships and if its to go as far as a meet before I find out or further , I certainly have no quims in exposing their infidelity!!

Remember lies have conquences!

By *omm000161Man  over a year ago

dublin

"All I'll say is I've an absolute pain in my 12 inch cock with people accusing me of being a liar...

You told me it was 13 inches "

No. It's 12 inches, but he doesnt use it as a rule!

I'll get my coat.

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Ah look hey it is what it is

Ennis

"I think if the honestly gets you blocked , so what, that person wasn't for u , move on..... if then don't except the truth ur not on the same page anyway

Iv had so many cheating men lie to me here about being in relationships and if its to go as far as a meet before I find out or further , I certainly have no quims in exposing their infidelity!!

Remember lies have conquences!"

good outlook and interesting way to balance karma

"

I know I keep banging on about it but again with the ratios. If you are a woman you can be anything your true self and then even more. You can say all the half thought out ideas in the land make mistakes, make trouble..also be not particularly attractive. But in Fab you will still have literally hundreds of men to Choose from. The men do not have such accomodations made.

Sadly...and addressing now the OP people are totally rewarded for lying here for the above mentioned reasons they will get laid more. But it is not overt lying like your looks or weight, it's small but still annoying things, like not saying truly how you feel about a topic. Not showing really who you are (You could be a very nice person but it doesn't fit general fantasies so you close a lot of doors).

I personally think lying is bad in almost all cases like 99.98% of cases...except (e.g while caring for people with Alzheimer's or something like that )

If you are a good person then just stay to who you are and eventually people will see that. If your not a good person that's okay many are not, and we all need to work on that. Fab doesn't lend its self for truth telling.

Liars who don't care won't care and this message doesn't really happy to them I suppose

Ennis

"

I think what a load of rubbish. Some lie some don't.

I know I keep banging on about it but again with the ratios. If you are a woman you can be anything your true self and then even more. You can say all the half thought out ideas in the land make mistakes, make trouble..also be not particularly attractive. But in Fab you will still have literally hundreds of men to Choose from. The men do not have such accomodations made.

Sadly...and addressing now the OP people are totally rewarded for lying here for the above mentioned reasons they will get laid more. But it is not overt lying like your looks or weight, it's small but still annoying things, like not saying truly how you feel about a topic. Not showing really who you are (You could be a very nice person but it doesn't fit general fantasies so you close a lot of doors).

I personally think lying is bad in almost all cases like 99.98% of cases...except (e.g while caring for people with Alzheimer's or something like that )

If you are a good person then just stay to who you are and eventually people will see that. If your not a good person that's okay many are not, and we all need to work on that. Fab doesn't lend its self for truth telling.

Liars who don't care won't care and this message doesn't really happy to them I suppose"

I have to say a very wise and honest comment

"

I have to say a very wise and honest comment "

Cheers. Sorry it was so long winded.

By *unner4funMan  over a year ago

Belfast-Coleraine

"

Totally agree with everything written....

It's not just guys that lie though, women can be just as bad, if not worse.... (Present company excluded) lol

Somewhere in Co. Down

It's not just guys that lie though, women can be just as bad, if not worse.... (Present company excluded) lol"

Oh I agree I never said it's just guys.

Ennis

It's not just guys that lie though, women can be just as bad, if not worse.... (Present company excluded) lol"

well I'm not sure what people are agreeing to here , the thread was about being honest or dishonest with the intention of getting laid , i never mentioned gender nor I mentioned not being able to get a meet ! They were assumptions made by someone else!

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

"

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

well I'm not sure what people are agreeing to here , the thread was about being honest or dishonest with the intention of getting laid , i never mentioned gender nor I mentioned not being able to get a meet ! They were assumptions made by someone else!

"

I didn't jump to any assumptions actually you asked for opinions and I gave mine. And if you read them I never mentioned genders either. The part of my reply regarding meets was not directed at you it was in general. How could it be directed at you? I have no idea who you are.

The only assumptions on this thread have been made by you.

Ennis

[Removed by poster at 24/11/20 22:55:42]

Ennis

"

I didn't jump to any assumptions actually you asked for opinions and I gave mine. And if you read them I never mentioned genders either. The part of my reply regarding meets was not directed at you it was in general. How could it be directed at you? I have no idea who you are.

The only assumptions on this thread have been made by you. "

do you always take things personal? Because I never mentioned you either!!! Sorry

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

The only assumptions on this thread have been made by you. do you always take things personal? Because I never mentioned you either!!! Sorry "

Anyone reading the thread will know you meant me especially as you commented under what I had said when someone agreed with me.

I have only answered so you would know my comments had not been directed at you as you seemed to have decided they were.

So no I don't take things personal at all especially from random strangers. Take care now happy fabbing as they say.

Ennis

"

The only assumptions on this thread have been made by you. do you always take things personal? Because I never mentioned you either!!! Sorry

Anyone reading the thread will know you meant me especially as you commented under what I had said when someone agreed with me.

I have only answered so you would know my comments had not been directed at you as you seemed to have decided they were.

So no I don't take things personal at all especially from random strangers. Take care now happy fabbing as they say. "

ok no worries

Welcome to Fab!! !!

Ennis

"Welcome to Fab!! !! "
you can say that again!!!

"Welcome to Fab!! !! you can say that again!!! "

I am a millionaire

I have a 8 inch cock

I am a very nice guy

I love candles

I'm an avid reader

I like to stay in shape

I work 11 hr days

I take 4 holidays a year

I'm respectful of everyone talk to

I hate bad manners

Only 1 of those is a lie So I would say honestly mainly rules on here for decent people with the odd little lie thrown in

"I am a millionaire

I have a 8 inch cock

I am a very nice guy

I love candles

I'm an avid reader

I like to stay in shape

I work 11 hr days

I take 4 holidays a year

I hate bad manners

Only 1 of those is a lie So I would say honestly mainly rules on here for decent people with the odd little lie thrown in "

Great sales pitch haha

What honesty equals block?

I can 100% understand that people lying gets them laid though

"I am a millionaire

I have a 8 inch cock

I am a very nice guy

I love candles

I'm an avid reader

I like to stay in shape

I work 11 hr days

I take 4 holidays a year

I hate bad manners

Only 1 of those is a lie So I would say honestly mainly rules on here for decent people with the odd little lie thrown in

Great sales pitch haha "

One has to try

So what is THE most common lie that people here have been told or eventually found out ???

"So what is THE most common lie that people here have been told or eventually found out ??? "

Being single has to be the top

Closely followed by pretending to be younger than they really are

Oh, and "athletic"

Ennis

"Oh, and "athletic" "
you are hitting the nail on the head so to speak !

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"So what is THE most common lie that people here have been told or eventually found out ???

Closely followed by pretending to be younger than they really are "

It could be worse, imagine they'd lie about their cock size!

By *xploreingMan  over a year ago

dublin

aren't lies all about memory?

I remember being younger

I remember being slimmer

I remember being single (several times)

I remember having hair

I remember seeing my cock

"So what is THE most common lie that people here have been told or eventually found out ???

Closely followed by pretending to be younger than they really are

It could be worse, imagine they'd lie about their cock size! "

Yeah everyone seems to be 8 or 9 here. I distinctly remember being way to into the stats on this and getting to the truth...and I don't remember those numbers being the norm??...or maybe fab attracts more well endowed. I suppose most girls don't pull out the measuring tape.

What has been your expireance?

"Oh, and "athletic" "

Lol

"Oh, and "athletic" "

Ya...suppose its a case of what one thinks is completely different to what another see's..

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Oh, and "athletic"

Ya...suppose its a case of what one thinks is completely different to what another see's.."

It also could be simple denial or diverging definitions of athletic.

Same applies to curvy.

Ennis

"Oh, and "athletic"

Ya...suppose its a case of what one thinks is completely different to what another see's..

It also could be simple denial or diverging definitions of athletic.

Same applies to curvy. "

nothing more curvy than a circle

"Just be yourself, Ohpee.

If you don't feel that 'spark' or connection with someone then lying or pretending to be something you're not won't change that!

Honesty doesn't always get "punished", it just allows for people to make a more informed decision in that regard. Surely we'd all prefer to meet people who are best suited to us and there's only one way to ensure that!

I can understand being frustrated at times but don't worry about what others are doing, just do you "

This is the best policy!

dublin

"Just be yourself, Ohpee.

I can understand being frustrated at times but don't worry about what others are doing, just do you

This is the best policy!"

dublin

common sense like this is not always very common

» Add a new message to this topic