FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Plenty more naughty fish

Plenty more naughty fish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Has anyone else used plenty more naughty fish? Would you recommend? I see it’s a paid prescription..

Any help would he appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *askia_1TV/TS  over a year ago

From Dublin living in Amsterdam

Just join the normal POF, it's free.

You don't have all the extra benefits but you can still use the basic features.

Thank you

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

How did POF fair out for you ? I take it not so well

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

"How did POF fair out for you ? I take it not so well "

Why are you resurrecting old threads from this OP?

By *parklySassWoman  over a year ago

Sassville

"How did POF fair out for you ? I take it not so well

Why are you resurrecting old threads from this OP? "

Umm cause he can... Maybe

As far as I know there is no rule about resurrection of old threads.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Umm cause he can... Maybe "

I mean I can technically piss into a gale doesn't make it a clever idea

"As far as I know there is no rule about resurrection of old threads."

No rule your completely right.

But seriously why?

Sassville

I mean I can technically piss into a gale doesn't make it a clever idea "

Does it make it my business either

Does it make it my business either "

Its not my business and because he can are two different concepts. Neither of which really adequately answer why he felt the need to drag up the ops past threads on a public forum this morning. I'd be interested to know the motivation

Does it make it my business either Its not my business and because he can are two different concepts. Neither of which really adequately answer why he felt the need to drag up the ops past threads on a public forum this morning. I'd be interested to know the motivation "

You want to know my motivation on commenting on this thread from the past ? And bringing others back to the top of the forum timeline ?

Sassville

Does it make it my business either Its not my business and because he can are two different concepts. Neither of which really adequately answer why he felt the need to drag up the ops past threads on a public forum this morning. I'd be interested to know the motivation "

The concept of he can is...

1 He did

2 It doesn't mean he has to give a reason why he felt the need to do said thing

"

You want to know my motivation on commenting on this thread from the past ? And bringing others back to the top of the forum timeline ? "

It'd be interested what you thought the point of it was ya

[Removed by poster at 05/05/21 14:42:58]

Does it make it my business either Its not my business and because he can are two different concepts. Neither of which really adequately answer why he felt the need to drag up the ops past threads on a public forum this morning. I'd be interested to know the motivation

The concept of he can is...

1 He did

2 It doesn't mean he has to give a reason why he felt the need to do said thing"

I understand the concept thanks that's why I gave an example.

He doesn't have to give a reason but we are also entitled to ask especially when it appears to just be an attempt to troll another poster

"

You want to know my motivation on commenting on this thread from the past ? And bringing others back to the top of the forum timeline ?

It'd be interested what you thought the point of it was ya"

Ok but in return will you explain why you post a specific post if I ask ?? Or will you just say because you wanted to.

So hears my explanation since it's seems to be so important to you. I replied to the ops other thread then I clicked the green arrow as you do, I saw a post about POF so I seeing as he's having a relationship problem currently made the link that POF didn't go too well for him. As you can see by the post I made. I hope this clears it up for you. If I was going to troll the op I'd do a better job of it from his past posts trust me. So to say I'm trolling is way off the mark.

"

Ok but in return will you explain why you post a specific post if I ask ?? Or will you just say because you wanted to.

So hears my explanation since it's seems to be so important to you. I replied to the ops other thread then I clicked the green arrow as you do, I saw a post about POF so I seeing as he's having a relationship problem currently made the link that POF didn't go too well for him. As you can see by the post I made. I hope this clears it up for you. If I was going to troll the op I'd do a better job of it from his past posts trust me. So to say I'm trolling is way off the mark.

"

Here's

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

"

"

So instead of thinking jeepers he’s not having any luck, you choose to resurrect two old posts of the OPs. You’re an intelligent man, I’m sure you can see how that make it look like you’re targeting him.

"

"

I'm always happy to dicuss my options and posts.. getting me to shut up is usually the issue.

It really didn't come across that way and to then make a thread about how useful the green arrow is compounded it as targeting in my opinion. But ok that's your explanation fair enough thanks for the reply

Well OP did say in another thread he’s in a relationship for 3 years and in this thread he’s asking for advice on an app 24 weeks ago. He also does say in his bio he wants it discreet.

He’s posting on public forums so whether people agree with either the OP or those replying or not is largely irrelevant- it’s simply going to happen.

I don’t really see the need for indignation from people why someone “resurrected” an old thread. Surely it’s hardly earth shattering that this tends to happen on occasion.

Anyone can post a comment to the forums if the so wish - until they either get deleted or banned or people disagree or agree.

Do you really care that much?

"Well OP did say in another thread he’s in a relationship for 3 years and in this thread he’s asking for advice on an app 24 weeks ago. He also does say in his bio he wants it discreet.

He’s posting on public forums so whether people agree with either the OP or those replying or not is largely irrelevant- it’s simply going to happen.

I don’t really see the need for indignation from people why someone “resurrected” an old thread. Surely it’s hardly earth shattering that this tends to happen on occasion.

Anyone can post a comment to the forums if the so wish - until they either get deleted or banned or people disagree or agree.

Do you really care that much? "

I mean... its kinda a slow day at work...

Not really indignation just a discussion that progressed and grew.

I dont think anyone really got angry about it.

And yes your right threads are resurrected at times. But there is usually a reason for it. I genuinely couldn't understand the reason for the two that were dragged back up

"Well OP did say in another thread he’s in a relationship for 3 years and in this thread he’s asking for advice on an app 24 weeks ago. He also does say in his bio he wants it discreet.

Do you really care that much?

I mean... its kinda a slow day at work...

Not really indignation just a discussion that progressed and grew.

I dont think anyone really got angry about it.

And yes your right threads are resurrected at times. But there is usually a reason for it. I genuinely couldn't understand the reason for the two that were dragged back up "

Wasn’t the reason obvious? To me it’s because it was deemed as shady behaviour. I’m not saying that’s the reason but it looked like it.

In any case, do you need to understand the reason and do you always ask for a reason when old threads are brought up or is it only that in this instance you felt protective of the OP?

"

Wasn’t the reason obvious? To me it’s because it was deemed as shady behaviour. I’m not saying that’s the reason but it looked like it.

In any case, do you need to understand the reason and do you always ask for a reason when old threads are brought up or is it only that in this instance you felt protective of the OP?

"

I dont see how it coul be deemed as shay behaviour to be honest and that's also no the reason.laod gave.

As I said in most cases I can see the rationale for old threads being dragged back up. Clear lies, contracting statements or previous abusive behavior. So that's why I asked the question about this instance

Why are you resurrecting old threads from this OP? "

Free exposure and forum points.

"How did POF fair out for you ? I take it not so well "

I took advice from the good people here.

Yes its good free for women but men pay the subscription to send messages etc

POF is full of freaks & Catfish...more so than here...True. I met 2 catfish on POF and all I'll say is shock horror. Fab is way better

"

I dont see how it coul be deemed as shay behaviour to be honest and that's also no the reason.laod gave.

As I said in most cases I can see the rationale for old threads being dragged back up. Clear lies, contracting statements or previous abusive behavior. So that's why I asked the question about this instance "

I didn’t say myself it was shady behaviour. Only that that’s what I suspected he thought

What do you mean in this context re “clear lies, contracting statements or previous abusive behaviour”?

I guess what interests me here is why you’re so taken with why someone has decided to renew an old thread. Like I say, is it really that important to you and are you really owed an explanation or someone’s reason for doing it?

Surely you don’t think you are?

I find the whole general thing bizarre really

I must check out POMNF though... I didn't know it existed

"

I didn’t say myself it was shady behaviour. Only that that’s what I suspected he thought

What do you mean in this context re“clear lies, contracting statements or previous abusive behaviour” ?

I guess what interests me here is why you’re so taken with why someone has decided to renew an old thread. Like I say, is it really that important to you and are you really owed an explanation or someone’s reason for doing it?

I find the whole general thing bizarre really "

I dont think I was owed anything. Doesn't mean I can't ask.

What I mean by "clear lies, contracting statements or previous abusive behaviour” is that these are the reasons I have seen people's previous posts brought back up.

You seem as taken with my interest as I was with the original posting

As I said I just saw no reason for the OPs two previous threads to be bumped up on this occasion so I asked why. Pretty simple

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"I must check out POMNF though... I didn't know it existed "

It's actually advertised on fab under a pseudonym

Type "_oser" into the search bar and it will get you to the right place

"I must check out POMNF though... I didn't know it existed "

Probably more nut bags and some naughty catfish

"

What do you mean in this context re“clear lies, contracting statements or previous abusive behaviour” ?

What I mean by "clear lies, contracting statements or previous abusive behaviour” is that these are the reasons I have seen people's previous posts brought back up.

As I said I just saw no reason for the OPs two previous threads to be bumped up on this occasion so I asked why. Pretty simple"

That’s true. Like you, I’m wondering why you’re asking and so interested in this in particular

I guess you mean contradicting rather than contracting? That’s what confused me I think.

Not really taken with your interest so much as interested in your take .... and then again not really either. I suppose I’m just doing what you’re doing. Forums eh

And sure he obviously saw reason for the posts, and then you asked and then we’re here.

Tis all fierce enlightening

"

As I said I just saw no reason for the OPs two previous threads to be bumped up on this occasion so I asked why. Pretty simple

That’s true. Like you, I’m wondering why you’re asking and so interested in this in particular

I guess you mean contradicting rather than contracting? That’s what confused me I think.

Not really taken with your interest so much as interested in your take .... and then again not really either. I suppose I’m just doing what you’re doing. Forums eh

And sure he obviously saw reason for the posts, and then you asked and then we’re here.

Tis all fierce enlightening "

Ya sorry my proof reader had the day off...

Forums eh indeed

Fuck me i was sure that was gonna end with a slap of a glove and a duel at sunrise.. oh well

"I must check out POMNF though... I didn't know it existed

It's actually advertised on fab under a pseudonym

Type "_oser" into the search bar and it will get you to the right place "

Lol & there was I believing ya ... Got ya though

» Add a new message to this topic