FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Assumption

Assumption

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rownForFun OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Toulouse

What are the assumption you made or learnt you found wrong while meeting people on fab?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My first time going to a club I was terrified. I assumed it would be all these super sexed up, ultra confident people. Soon realised they are just ordinary horny people like myself.

Thats a long list OP....

I think most of the assumptions I found were incorrect were ones I made about myself though

Assumed people would read my profile and know I'm looking for girls on here. Only lads constantly want to be touching my mickey under tables in public ehewwww

By *asterandhissparklesCouple  over a year ago

tipperary

We do not make assumptions in general. However, I would say that if we do, it is about emails from single men that do not read profiles... Funny thing is that in the 99% of the case, those assumptions are right

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

When I started out here I assumed most were telling the truth when chatting ye that was wrong not about the majority but about some I've met for coffee had definitely stretched the truth quite a bit.

I had also assumed people used their own pics wised up to that as well pretty quick.

I also thought it was a site when people wouldn't be as judgemental as other sites seeing how everyone is here for their own reasons turns out it's not as easy going as you would think.

But in saying that there are lots of decent people on here and what might not be one persons idea of ideal match will definitely be another person's. You just need to find the ones you click with.

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

you have hit the nail on the head bo

..... Is the mother of all evil!

By *arajeanCouple  over a year ago

mayo

So true

Oh god. There aren't enough hours in the day to answer this. I was so naive when I joined. My years here have changed my perspective on so many things. I wouldn't even know where to start.

Near Toulouse

"Oh god. There aren't enough hours in the day to answer this. I was so naive when I joined. My years here have changed my perspective on so many things. I wouldn't even know where to start. "
think we are all naive at first and become evil after being victim of others

"Oh god. There aren't enough hours in the day to answer this. I was so naive when I joined. My years here have changed my perspective on so many things. I wouldn't even know where to start. think we are all naive at first and become evil after being victim of others"

Evils a step far i think lol maybe less likely to take shit

Near Toulouse

"Oh god. There aren't enough hours in the day to answer this. I was so naive when I joined. My years here have changed my perspective on so many things. I wouldn't even know where to start. think we are all naive at first and become evil after being victim of others

Evils a step far i think lol maybe less likely to take shit "

how about both

"Oh god. There aren't enough hours in the day to answer this. I was so naive when I joined. My years here have changed my perspective on so many things. I wouldn't even know where to start. think we are all naive at first and become evil after being victim of others

Evils a step far i think lol maybe less likely to take shit how about both "

How about not.. Id prefer to not mix with evil people lol

Near Toulouse

Evils a step far i think lol maybe less likely to take shit how about both

How about not.. Id prefer to not mix with evil people lol"

lol

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

The main incorrect assumption was that swinging is for fat ugly old people who cant get laid I'm the real world. Swingers certainly arent all like that.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

IN the real world sorry

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

A feast of assumptions

» Add a new message to this topic