FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Out of range -

Out of range -

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Clicking on plenty of woman & couples profiles and lots saying out of Age range ? Is there no one out there that wants a 24 year old man love to be thought a few things... get in touch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Clicking on plenty of woman & couples profiles and lots saying out of Age range ? Is there no one out there that wants a 24 year old man love to be thought a few things... get in touch "

Wait till you get to 46 you tend to be a year outside of 99% of people's preferred age range.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Clicking on plenty of woman & couples profiles and lots saying out of Age range ? Is there no one out there that wants a 24 year old man love to be thought a few things... get in touch "
They are tripping over each other to get me.

"Clicking on plenty of woman & couples profiles and lots saying out of Age range ? Is there no one out there that wants a 24 year old man love to be thought a few things... get in touch They are tripping over each other to get me."

Yup all us horny Fab ladies tripping over each others WAPs in the queue...

"Clicking on plenty of woman & couples profiles and lots saying out of Age range ? Is there no one out there that wants a 24 year old man love to be thought a few things... get in touch They are tripping over each other to get me.

Yup all us horny Fab ladies tripping over each others WAPs in the queue..."

Shit have i missed the start of the queuing..

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Social distancing in the queue please ladies

Wash your hands and wear a mask

No hope so for us oldies if a 24 year old lad cant fill his boots

By *ed_AliceWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Because every older person on here must be gagging to "teach" an inexperienced 'do me' youngster...

Hang on, let me join that queue... Might wait a bit for the rush to die down

So cringe when I get the can you teach me a thing or two messages. Makes me feel like I'm something to tick off the fuckit list. Try treating ladies like people instead of one of your fantasies.

From our perspective, we really aren't comfortable playing with people the same age as our children. On top of that, we prefer to meet people who can hold their own (no pun intended). Teaching, or showing someone the ropes doesn't have much appeal for us

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

There are loads on here who like to meet younger people. Personally it's not something I'm interested in especially as a lot of my friends kids are now in there 20s it just doesn't appeal and like others have mentioned the whole teaching guys new things definitely doesn't appeal to me either.

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Lesson 1, corrections in CAPITALS:

‘... 24 year old man WHO WOULD love to be TAUGHT a few things’

Hope this counts

In all seriousness, when we started out, we did have the fantasy of ‘being shown the ropes’ by a more experienced couple and this did happen for us but more through circumstance than by design.

A little more advanced in years now, we have no difficulty meeting younger couples (early to mid twenties) provided they demonstrate a maturity in emotional intelligence required for this lifestyle. If they benefit from our experience and we benefit from their energy and enthusiasm, there’s no problem. Overall a fair request from the OP and we wish him best of luck with his search.

"Clicking on plenty of woman & couples profiles and lots saying out of Age range ? Is there no one out there that wants a 24 year old man love to be thought a few things... get in touch

From our perspective, we really aren't comfortable playing with people the same age as our children. On top of that, we prefer to meet people who can hold their own (no pun intended). Teaching, or showing someone the ropes doesn't have much appeal for us"

Have to agree, from our ancient perspective also, the maturity level just isn't there with the majority of men under 35.

"Have to agree, from our ancient perspective also, the maturity level just isn't there with the majority of men under 35."

Farts, boobies, buttcracks

"Have to agree, from our ancient perspective also, the maturity level just isn't there with the majority of men under 35.

Farts, boobies, buttcracks "

Get back to your X-box!!

"Clicking on plenty of woman & couples profiles and lots saying out of Age range ? Is there no one out there that wants a 24 year old man love to be thought a few things... get in touch

Lesson 1, corrections in CAPITALS:

‘... 24 year old man WHO WOULD love to be TAUGHT a few things’

Hope this counts

In all seriousness, when we started out, we did have the fantasy of ‘being shown the ropes’ by a more experienced couple and this did happen for us but more through circumstance than by design.

A little more advanced in years now, we have no difficulty meeting younger couples (early to mid twenties) provided they demonstrate a maturity in emotional intelligence required for this lifestyle. If they benefit from our experience and we benefit from their energy and enthusiasm, there’s no problem. Overall a fair request from the OP and we wish him best of luck with his search."

Very true I don't judge a person on age it's their personality I'm interested in. I've met men half my age but they showed a level of maturity and respect far beyond their years. I met a 27 year old only the other day for a coffee and had a very interesting thought provisional conversation but the age difference was never mentioned.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

If I wanted to teach a man how to fuck I'd be on Tinder.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

is slideshows and homework involved coz thats all effort like and i cant be dealing with effort

"If I wanted to teach a man how to fuck I'd be on Tinder. "

Maybe we can teach each other

Being a fat arsed 42yo (male) ain't any better OP.

So cringe when I get the can you teach me a thing or two messages. Makes me feel like I'm something to tick off the fuckit list. Try treating ladies like people instead of one of your fantasies. "

This ^^^^ I agree 1000%. I am not a teacher or an experiment. Cringe worthy is an understatement.

» Add a new message to this topic