FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Time to meet the best.

Time to meet the best.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi you sexy ladies on fab now that you have seen the rest it's time to cum and meet the best.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's a bold move, Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

By *atts n titsCouple  over a year ago

everywhere

Hopefully he means callum best

"Hopefully he means callum best "
Callum who ?

"That's a bold move, Cotton, let's see if it pays off."

Average joes for the win..

"Hi you sexy ladies on fab now that you have seen the rest it's time to cum and meet the best. "

Surely they cum after the initial meeting op?

At least leave something for the rest of us

Oh I suggest a ticketing system like EventBrite so all us ladies get a fair chance to try the best. I'm sure you'll be knee deep in fanny soon

"Hi you sexy ladies on fab now that you have seen the rest it's time to cum and meet the best.

Surely they cum after the initial meeting op? "

Don't fret mate I will leave a few for the rest of you less fortunate.

By *yeCandyDublinCouple  over a year ago

Lucan

"Oh I suggest a ticketing system like EventBrite so all us ladies get a fair chance to try the best. I'm sure you'll be knee deep in fanny soon"

"Oh I suggest a ticketing system like EventBrite so all us ladies get a fair chance to try the best. I'm sure you'll be knee deep in fanny soon"

Epic reply

Its not my knee that I had in mind. But I'm always willing to try something new.

"Hi you sexy ladies on fab now that you have seen the rest it's time to cum and meet the best.

Surely they cum after the initial meeting op? Don't fret mate I will leave a few for the rest of you less fortunate."

Shiver me timbers

You must be new

Kaizer likes the cut of your jib

We have a winner

Now contact the op for your prize

No Rosy I want to mud wrestle you for the opportunity

By *uanpacMan  over a year ago

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

"That's a bold move, Cotton, let's see if it pays off."

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a dodgeball..

Surely they cum after the initial meeting op? Don't fret mate I will leave a few for the rest of you less fortunate.

Shiver me timbers

You must be new

Kaizer likes the cut of your jib "

I might be the new kid on the block but I'm no novice.

"Oh I suggest a ticketing system like EventBrite so all us ladies get a fair chance to try the best. I'm sure you'll be knee deep in fanny soon

No Rosy I want to mud wrestle you for the opportunity "

Now that's a event people would pay to see...Culchies Wrestling in the bog

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

"Oh I suggest a ticketing system like EventBrite so all us ladies get a fair chance to try the best. I'm sure you'll be knee deep in fanny soon

Now that's a event people would pay to see...Culchies Wrestling in the bog "

Can we get it on the dodgey box..not that there will be any dodgey boxes..

Surely they cum after the initial meeting op? Don't fret mate I will leave a few for the rest of you less fortunate.

Shiver me timbers

You must be new

Kaizer likes the cut of your jib I might be the new kid on the block but I'm no novice. "

Do not put words in Kaizer's mouth or the above compliment will be retracted quicker than post coital mickeen!

The Royal Fumble Rosebush

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Can I referee it

Shiver me timbers

You must be new

Kaizer likes the cut of your jib I might be the new kid on the block but I'm no novice.

Do not put words in Kaizer's mouth or the above compliment will be retracted quicker than post coital mickeen! "

Time for you older guys to take a back seat and watch a professional in action.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

How come the Op and sexy slut have the same phototographer but different profiles

They actually look as if the head shots come from the same bigger picture

Shiver me timbers

You must be new

Kaizer likes the cut of your jib I might be the new kid on the block but I'm no novice.

Do not put words in Kaizer's mouth or the above compliment will be retracted quicker than post coital mickeen! Time for you older guys to take a back seat and watch a professional in action."

Solicitation of sex is a crime and prohibited on Fab

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

Shiver me timbers

You must be new

Do not put words in Kaizer's mouth or the above compliment will be retracted quicker than post coital mickeen! Time for you older guys to take a back seat and watch a professional in action."

What hope have we...a 6 foot, athletic man, well hung with a great beard and the confidence of Cristiano Ronaldo the no verifications won't even matter my friend now you go slay those chicks

"How come the Op and sexy slut have the same phototographer but different profiles

They actually look as if the head shots come from the same bigger picture "

What you talking about mate and who is sexy slut.

It's weird when you add a picture to your latest profile

Shiver me timbers

You must be new

Do not put words in Kaizer's mouth or the above compliment will be retracted quicker than post coital mickeen! Time for you older guys to take a back seat and watch a professional in action.

What hope have we...a 6 foot, athletic man, well hung with a great beard and the confidence of Cristiano Ronaldo the no verifications won't even matter my friend now you go slay those chicks "

I wonder if he can cartwheel??

Op?? Can ya cartwheel??

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

Shiver me timbers

You must be new

Do not put words in Kaizer's mouth or the above compliment will be retracted quicker than post coital mickeen! Time for you older guys to take a back seat and watch a professional in action.

What hope have we...a 6 foot, athletic man, well hung with a great beard and the confidence of Cristiano Ronaldo the no verifications won't even matter my friend now you go slay those chicks

Op?? Can ya cartwheel?? "

A skill even the most talented men haven't mastered yet.. is he taller in person, does he support the occupation

Shiver me timbers

You must be new

Op?? Can ya cartwheel?? "

I can stand on one leg and I don't mean my right or left one.

I want a snorkel but hell yeah let's do it, someone with OP's confidence MUST have something worth fighting for

This is just the best thing to happen of a Saturday evening in a good 8months

Shiver me timbers

You must be new

Op?? Can ya cartwheel?? I can stand on one leg and I don't mean my right or left one. "

Oh no have you a prosthetic limb?

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

Shiver me timbers

You must be new

oi any more of that chat and I'll put a hit out on ya

I want a snorkel but hell yeah let's do it, someone with OP's confidence MUST have something worth fighting for "

Well we needed a snorkel and a wet suit and a life bouy one night if I recall...

Shiver me timbers

You must be new

Op?? Can ya cartwheel?? I can stand on one leg and I don't mean my right or left one.

Oh no have you a prosthetic limb? "

It's never been called that before.

Shiver me timbers

You must be new

Do not put words in Kaizer's mouth or the above compliment will be retracted quicker than post coital mickeen! Time for you older guys to take a back seat and watch a professional in action. oi any more of that chat and I'll put a hit out on ya "

I think that's already out.

Oohhh my Saturday night entertainment has arrived

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

"Oohhh my Saturday night entertainment has arrived "

If you're lucky you might even make the cut for fabs best man..

"Oohhh my Saturday night entertainment has arrived "
You will have to wait until it's safe to travel before you can have me sorry.

I didn't know Max and Paddy wrote a book on pick up lines OP, where did you purchase it!

"I didn't know Max and Paddy wrote a book on pick up lines OP, where did you purchase it!"
Don't you remember giving it to me.The book I mean of course.

I want a snorkel but hell yeah let's do it, someone with OP's confidence MUST have something worth fighting for

Well we needed a snorkel and a wet suit and a life bouy one night if I recall..."

And whiskey and coconut oil

OP can Kaizer have a lend of your time machine pleeeeeease?

"OP can Kaizer have a lend of your time machine pleeeeeease? "
Sorry mate I don't lend my equipment.

"OP can Kaizer have a lend of your time machine pleeeeeease? Sorry mate I don't lend my equipment."

Ah bollocks Kaizer would love to shave 20 years off

"OP can Kaizer have a lend of your time machine pleeeeeease? Sorry mate I don't lend my equipment.

Ah bollocks Kaizer would love to shave 20 years off "

A good razor will do the same job.

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

"OP can Kaizer have a lend of your time machine pleeeeeease? Sorry mate I don't lend my equipment.

Ah bollocks Kaizer would love to shave 20 years off "

Needs a fishing emoji

Ah bollocks Kaizer would love to shave 20 years off

Needs a fishing emoji "

Or a teeny tiny violin

"OP can Kaizer have a lend of your time machine pleeeeeease? Sorry mate I don't lend my equipment."

Thought that was the entire point of those post.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Op I'm not sure if you're gone or am i blocked but someone else was using your picture a few weeks ago

It would be an awful shame if someone cloned you

Thought that was the entire point of those post."

What made you think that.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I've heard of fisting but up to the he knee now that's something I want to see

Thought that was the entire point of those post. What made you think that. "

"Hi you sexy ladies on fab now that you have seen the rest it's time to cum and meet the best"

Sounds a wee bit like you're trying to lend your wee equipment to the sexy ladies of Fab.

EVENTBRITE brilliant

Thought that was the entire point of those post. What made you think that.

"Hi you sexy ladies on fab now that you have seen the rest it's time to cum and meet the best"

Sounds a wee bit like you're trying to lend your wee equipment to the sexy ladies of Fab."

No I don't lend it I share it with the lucky ladies on fab.

"Op I'm not sure if you're gone or am i blocked but someone else was using your picture a few weeks ago

It would be an awful shame if someone cloned you "

Your joking but I feel safe with you watching out for me.

Sounds a wee bit like you're trying to lend your wee equipment to the sexy ladies of Fab. No I don't lend it I share it with the lucky ladies on fab."

So Where's the queue start? asking for myself

Sounds a wee bit like you're trying to lend your wee equipment to the sexy ladies of Fab. No I don't lend it I share it with the lucky ladies on fab.

So Where's the queue start? asking for myself "

Ah sure look seeing it's yourself that's in it I will move you to the front of the queue.

Sounds a wee bit like you're trying to lend your wee equipment to the sexy ladies of Fab. No I don't lend it I share it with the lucky ladies on fab.

So Where's the queue start? asking for myself Ah sure look seeing it's yourself that's in it I will move you to the front of the queue."

Im dripping with the excitement..

Wish I was 23.... again

So Where's the queue start? asking for myself Ah sure look seeing it's yourself that's in it I will move you to the front of the queue.

Im dripping with the excitement.. "

Oh Jasus what have I started.

So Where's the queue start? asking for myself Ah sure look seeing it's yourself that's in it I will move you to the front of the queue.

Im dripping with the excitement.. Oh Jasus what have I started. "

Snailtrails.. You started snailtrails

Im dripping with the excitement.. Oh Jasus what have I started.

Snailtrails.. You started snailtrails "

Lol that's ok then.

Snailtrails.. You started snailtrails "

Clean up in aisle 3 we need a bucket and a mop for a bad dose of the WAP..

Snailtrails.. You started snailtrails

Clean up in aisle 3 we need a bucket and a mop for a bad dose of the WAP.."

There's some whores in this house, there's some whores in this house x

[Removed by poster at 11/10/20 00:24:40]

"Hi you sexy ladies on fab now that you have seen the rest it's time to cum and meet the best. "

Oh boy..ah well..Knew it was gonna happen sooner or later..could all the other gentlemen frequenting this joint please form an orderly que to board the train that's leaving fab.. thank you very much for your cooperation...hope l get a window seat

By *rish CougarWoman  over a year ago

Bray

Ohh my a newbie posting something like this

You haven’t the slightest f...ing idea what you are dealing with here grow a pair and come back ......,,,

Surely they cum after the initial meeting op? Don't fret mate I will leave a few for the rest of you less fortunate."

Or us more fortunate !

but if it works for you mate good move

"Ohh my a newbie posting something like this

You haven’t the slightest f...ing idea what you are dealing with here grow a pair and come back ......,,,"

Look I understand your frustration but I can't meet anyone at the moment. But once it's safe to meet again you are on my list. As for growing a pair if they grow any bigger I will have to carry them on my shoulder.

Did Danny McBride threaten to sue you and you had to take down your profile picture?

Currently all meets are advised to be virtual...with chats via kik...the sooner we are back at level 1 or 2 the sooner the fun can restart

Did Danny McBride threaten to sue you and you had to take down your profile picture? "

No a good friend of mine from the bog told me someone was stealing my picture. I can understand that because I am a very handsome man.

By *asterandhissparklesCouple  over a year ago

tipperary

So.. How many have the balls to leave a verification after meeting you?

Old one takes a seat and watches to learn.

tipperary

Get the wellies....your going to be knee deep

"Get the wellies....your going to be knee deep "
What's with you people about knee deep. it's not the knee I'm putting in.

tipperary

"Get the wellies....your going to be knee deep What's with you people about knee deep. it's not the knee I'm putting in."

Really....is it not the knee you put in??

"Get the wellies....your going to be knee deep What's with you people about knee deep. it's not the knee I'm putting in.

Really....is it not the knee you put in??"

No it’s his foot. He’s put it everywhere so far lol

He’s a foot whore

"Get the wellies....your going to be knee deep What's with you people about knee deep. it's not the knee I'm putting in.

Really....is it not the knee you put in??

No it’s his foot. He’s put it everywhere so far lol

He’s a foot whore "

?

» Add a new message to this topic