FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Oral with a condom

Oral with a condom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hrillseekers20 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Omagh

So we were just talking and my man has no problem with me going down on someone but only with a condom on but if he goes down on another woman there will be no protection,what do you guys think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say he should get on Amazon and order himself some dental dams

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"So we were just talking and my man has no problem with me going down on someone but only with a condom on but if he goes down on another woman there will be no protection,what do you guys think "

I think you already know the answer to that one, OP

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

Seems like double standard to me

Oral has its risks, but oral with a condom wouldnt interest me

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

What’s good for the goose etc etc.

By *ocktailsdreamsMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"What’s good for the goose etc etc."

Exactly this!

I think it's a double standard with respect to STI risk, but then maybe that's not what bothering him

"What’s good for the goose etc etc."

stay away from those open farms

By *oxminxCouple  over a year ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

"So we were just talking and my man has no problem with me going down on someone but only with a condom on but if he goes down on another woman there will be no protection,what do you guys think "

We'd be more interested to know what YOU think OP

"I'd say he should get on Amazon and order himself some dental dams"

On that subject I never got the idea of using dental Dams. Even the same goes for blowjob with a condom. If someone is that worried about catching something then just don't give oral sex

Op,

Your partner likes the smell and taste of a fanny. So he likes going down. But he doesn't like the idea of some guys spunk (even pre-cum) in your mouth. That's why the condom.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Doesn’t matter one jot what we think.

What matters is what you think

By *man79Man  over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

Just wrap some cling film over and around it. Job done!

Do what you like and makes you comfortable.. It can't be one rule for one and one for another

Has anyone here actually ever used a dental dam? I've never seen one in my years on Fab.

I really dont think a dental dam for a lickout is the same as a condom for a blowie.

Popping on a Johnnie is a very easy step to take, that doesnt really take much away from the experience.

once it's on, it stays put and you dont have to worry about it.

I've a feeling a dental dam would take too much from the experience to make it worthwhile for either party.

Constantly trying to hold it in place, and if you were trying to give her a good hard fingering, you could end up just pushing it inside her if your other hand wasnt holding on to the little square of wet latex tight enough.

Like, in a situation where both partners were bi, I could understand them having an agreement where they would both use a condom for blow jobs, but not bother for lickouts.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

If a condom for men during oral is not any different why do most men hate them for blow jobs ...Just wondering ...I've never had one on for oral

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"Has anyone here actually ever used a dental dam? I've never seen one in my years on Fab.

I really dont think a dental dam for a lickout is the same as a condom for a blowie.

Popping on a Johnnie is a very easy step to take, that doesnt really take much away from the experience.

I've a feeling a dental dam would take too much from the experience to make it worthwhile for either party.

Constantly trying to hold it in place, and if you were trying to give her a good hard fingering, you could end up just pushing it inside her if your other hand wasnt holding on to the little square of wet latex tight enough.

Like, in a situation where both partners were bi, I could understand them having an agreement where they would both use a condom for blow jobs, but not bother for lickouts."

Goes off to Google dental dam

"Has anyone here actually ever used a dental dam? I've never seen one in my years on Fab.

Like, in a situation where both partners were bi, I could understand them having an agreement where they would both use a condom for blow jobs, but not bother for lickouts.

Goes off to Google dental dam "

You're not alone

I find it extremely hard to believe a condom wouldn't ruin a blowie for the man receiving it. I know it would definitely ruin it for me. I like to feel that soft velvety skin on my tongue. Not some gross plastic.

Good post OP , flat out indeed

"If a condom for men during oral is not any different why do most men hate them for blow jobs ...Just wondering ...I've never had one on for oral "

From a sensation point of view, I dont find much a difference. But I am aware some men get a floppy at the sight of a condom, and there are allergies, and some just say they feel nothing with it on. So I can see why people would be opposed to them.

My rant above, I was purely talking about the logistics of the situation. A condom wont affect your technique or anything like that. I feel a dental dam, there is no way to keep it tight and secure so you would need two hands holding it in place at all times.

You cant do anything other than just licking up and down. If you try rolling around, or face grinding, or finger blasting, or anything else it's just gonna be a nightmare to keep in place.

"I find it extremely hard to believe a condom wouldn't ruin a blowie for the man receiving it. I know it would definitely ruin it for me. I like to feel that soft velvety skin on my tongue. Not some gross plastic. "

It's not that bad

By *eebawMan  over a year ago

Most guys wouldn’t get much pleasure from oral with a condom, but Op its a bit double standards tbh why should one of ye have to do if other doesnt

"If a condom for men during oral is not any different why do most men hate them for blow jobs ...Just wondering ...I've never had one on for oral

From a sensation point of view, I dont find much a difference. But I am aware some men get a floppy at the sight of a condom, and there are allergies, and some just say they feel nothing with it on. So I can see why people would be opposed to them.

My rant above, I was purely talking about the logistics of the situation. A condom wont affect your technique or anything like that. I feel a dental dam, there is no way to keep it tight and secure so you would need two hands holding it in place at all times.

You cant do anything other than just licking up and down. If you try rolling around, or face grinding, or finger blasting, or anything else it's just gonna be a nightmare to keep in place."

Face grinding...

*twitch

"I find it extremely hard to believe a condom wouldn't ruin a blowie for the man receiving it. I know it would definitely ruin it for me. I like to feel that soft velvety skin on my tongue. Not some gross plastic.

It's not that bad "

But what about all the sloppiness? Surely you don't feel that fully with a jonny on?

"I find it extremely hard to believe a condom wouldn't ruin a blowie for the man receiving it. I know it would definitely ruin it for me. I like to feel that soft velvety skin on my tongue. Not some gross plastic.

It's not that bad

But what about all the sloppiness? Surely you don't feel that fully with a jonny on? "

Nope! It's not the same by any means but it's far better than sticking your flute into a bowl of luke warm Ready brek!

*supposedly

It's not that bad

But what about all the sloppiness? Surely you don't feel that fully with a jonny on?

Nope! It's not the same by any means but it's far better than sticking your flute into a bowl of luke warm Ready brek!

*supposedly "

I wasn't aware they were the only 2 options...

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

You're not alone "

Thank Christ lol

[Removed by poster at 10/10/20 14:43:48]

You're not alone

Thank Christ lol "

What were your findings?

Is it close to Amster?

"I find it extremely hard to believe a condom wouldn't ruin a blowie for the man receiving it. I know it would definitely ruin it for me. I like to feel that soft velvety skin on my tongue. Not some gross plastic. "

Totally agree. It's all about the sensation

It's not that bad

*supposedly

I wasn't aware they were the only 2 options... "

With or without?

It's not that bad

*supposedly

With or without? "

No - with, or in Luke warm Ready brek.

Surely you could just opt for a nice warm, slow, sloppy wet blowie instead?

By *asterandhissparklesCouple  over a year ago

tipperary

My woman is too good at oral to deny it to someone to wear a condom... Plus... As said by others, it is a double standard

It's not that bad

*supposedly

With or without?

No - with, or in Luke warm Ready brek.

Surely you could just opt for a nice warm, slow, sloppy wet blowie instead? "

Oh Kaizer means any blowjob versus no blowjob

And surely the decision lies with the sucker not the suckee as to whether a sheath is used or not!

Preferably not iko

By *N72TV/TS  over a year ago

Cork

I love to suck cock....I have had a few over the years and always liked to suck a bare cock, but if a guy or tgirl wants to cum in my mouth I always insist on slipping on a nice flavoured condom. I love the feeling of a guy filling a condom in my mouth, so hot and if they decide to finish in my bum then its already on

By *razy-88Man  over a year ago

belfast

Never had a bj with a condom on, not sure if it would feel much different but surely it wouldn’t taste great??

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

It's like washing your feet with your socks on.

I've been on a meet where this happened, she had no problem with me licking her pussy and making her cum over and over again, but wouldn't touch my cock without a condom. As a man I felt used. Never ever would I accept that again I'd actually get up and leave. But now I've been here a few years you can out the mad ones.

It's not that bad

*supposedly "

you’d know

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

It's like washing your feet with your socks on."

Hmmm I saw thinking more like taking a shite with your trousers on

"Hmmm I saw thinking more like taking a shite with your trousers on "

I think you're pooping wrong

"Seems like double standard to me

Oral has its risks, but oral with a condom wouldnt interest me"

Eating a sweet with the wrapper on comes to mind