FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Newbie Meets

Newbie Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just wondering as with me being a newish member of the site who joined just before lockdown, would there be anybody in the same boat who would be willing to meet up even just for a coffee just as so we would be meet verified, as gaining long term members trust on here seems to be an issue for new members, which is totally understandable...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"I was just wondering as with me being a newish member of the site who joined just before lockdown, would there be anybody in the same boat who would be willing to meet up even just for a coffee just as so we would be meet verified, as gaining long term members trust on here seems to be an issue for new members, which is totally understandable... "

I dont think non verified can verify each other

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I was just wondering as with me being a newish member of the site who joined just before lockdown, would there be anybody in the same boat who would be willing to meet up even just for a coffee just as so we would be meet verified, as gaining long term members trust on here seems to be an issue for new members, which is totally understandable...

I dont think non verified can verify each other"

I was about to say that but op is cam verified

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need someone verified to meet you . Plenty offer and are usually let down unfortunately. Not sure of your area but I’ll happily meet anyone for a chat and a coffee just to help them along on the fab journey

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wasnt aware of that , everday is a school day on here

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"I was just wondering as with me being a newish member of the site who joined just before lockdown, would there be anybody in the same boat who would be willing to meet up even just for a coffee just as so we would be meet verified, as gaining long term members trust on here seems to be an issue for new members, which is totally understandable...

I dont think non verified can verify each other

I was about to say that but op is cam verified "

ahh i didnt go into his profile

By *tanonieMan  over a year ago

killorglin

Jasus where were you when i was starting off on here

» Add a new message to this topic