FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lockdown easing

Lockdown easing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecentguy321 OP   Man  over a year ago

nearby

What are you most looking forward too in the next few days/weeks?

Are you venturing out? Heading away for a few days?

Personally i cant wait for a haircut! 1 week and counting!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

nearby

And the gym opening!

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Not going back to the gym. they can go and shite

Personally looking forward to himselfs birthday dinner at our fave steak place in two weeks

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

I second the hair cut, although was told longer hair suits me but it’s too hot for this birds nest.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Just to go for lunch would be special after all this time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Going to kerry in august for a few days. Looking forward to a break.

nearby

I had a conversation with an older fella yesterday whos going to continue to stay at home.

I kinda got the sense everyone was getting up to stuff, but think i may have been wrong and quite a few will stay doing what they have been

Hair getting coloured and cut next Friday and table booked few friends that night in town. Though I was in town today to return something to arnotts and felt a wave of anxiousness come over me.. Literally straight to carpark and home and that's not like me, I'm a shopaholic

nearby

"Hair getting coloured and cut next Friday and table booked few friends that night in town. Though I was in town today to return something to arnotts and felt a wave of anxiousness come over me.. Literally straight to carpark and home and that's not like me, I'm a shopaholic "

Im sure that might be the reality for many. Theres still an unease out there that id missed

Dinner and drinks with a group of friends sounds amazing though

Haircut for me... it’s booked for tomorrow in the city. Will be a case of going in, job done then back home... I used to love pottering around the city and now that’s all changed...

"Hair getting coloured and cut next Friday and table booked few friends that night in town. Though I was in town today to return something to arnotts and felt a wave of anxiousness come over me.. Literally straight to carpark and home and that's not like me, I'm a shopaholic

Im sure that might be the reality for many. Theres still an unease out there that id missed

Dinner and drinks with a group of friends sounds amazing though"

I'd not felt uneasy before just idea of rambling around town mindlessly doesn't appeal to me anymore. Hopefully it'll change in time. Yeah I'm looking forward to few drinks

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

Got the hair,nails and eyes done this week and I feel like a new woman, I know I probably sound like a high maintenance plonker but I don't drink or smoke so always done these little things just for me, have dinner booked for me and my sister so thats probably as far as il venture lol

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Dinner out followed by a drink.

Although I did make a cut/colour hair appt earlier. End of July...they are booked out!

MsD

Hair done today. Tantra Massage booked for end of month and cinema opening end of month. Will wait a few weeks before venture to a restaurant and as someone else said it's not comfortable out shopping. Strict queues to get into shop and it's a free for all inside.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Hair done today. Tantra Massage booked for end of month and cinema opening end of month. Will wait a few weeks before venture to a restaurant and as someone else said it's not comfortable out shopping. Strict queues to get into shop and it's a free for all inside."

Sounds like a busy day

"Hair done today. Tantra Massage booked for end of month and cinema opening end of month. Will wait a few weeks before venture to a restaurant and as someone else said it's not comfortable out shopping. Strict queues to get into shop and it's a free for all inside.

Sounds like a busy day "

Oh only hair done today and car filled with diesel. Work tomorrow. The rest will Be later in month. Avoiding the town and busy shops.

By *eminexWoman  over a year ago

some where in outer space

I am looking forward to a proper pint in a pub

Had my first meal out on Wed evening. Great to be getting back to normal a bit

» Add a new message to this topic