FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Planned Public flashing

Planned Public flashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *scouple07 OP   Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Ok so we have been getting quite a few messages about this after we posted a pic of my boobs out on our morning walk, lots asking to no when we are out next and can they be flashed and then keep walking.

Have any others done this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I guess if we were to see a woman flash her boobs while we were on a walk than we would definitely get a horny little giggle about it (as long as we didn't have the kids with us). I wouldn't bother driving somewhere and waiting for someone to walk past, flash some boobs, and then walk off.. can't really see a pair of boobs being worth it.

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

There's always a first time!

louth, Ireland

"I guess if we were to see a woman flash her boobs while we were on a walk than we would definitely get a horny little giggle about it (as long as we didn't have the kids with us). I wouldn't bother driving somewhere and waiting for someone to walk past, flash some boobs, and then walk off.. can't really see a pair of boobs being worth it. "

Agree with that, we would be the same if a woman flashed us too, messages we are getting are mainly from local people who probably wouldn't have to drive especially to see my boobs

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"I guess if we were to see a woman flash her boobs while we were on a walk than we would definitely get a horny little giggle about it (as long as we didn't have the kids with us). I wouldn't bother driving somewhere and waiting for someone to walk past, flash some boobs, and then walk off.. can't really see a pair of boobs being worth it.

Agree with that, we would be the same if a woman flashed us too, messages we are getting are mainly from local people who probably wouldn't have to drive especially to see my boobs"

Do you flash single males or only women? , As am driving to Dublin on Tuesday and could stop nearby for glimpse of said boobs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds to me like they are really are asking to meet you and ride you on the spot. You know yourself.

You say 10am at where ever and you'll have guys with their Mickie's out. Lol.

louth, Ireland

"Sounds to me like they are really are asking to meet you and ride you on the spot. You know yourself.

You say 10am at where ever and you'll have guys with their Mickie's out. Lol. "

Thsts the problem, in theory the thought of walking along and flashing my boobs to a planned passer by sounds extremely horny but in reality it probably wouldn't work out like that

louth, Ireland

"I guess if we were to see a woman flash her boobs while we were on a walk than we would definitely get a horny little giggle about it (as long as we didn't have the kids with us). I wouldn't bother driving somewhere and waiting for someone to walk past, flash some boobs, and then walk off.. can't really see a pair of boobs being worth it.

Agree with that, we would be the same if a woman flashed us too, messages we are getting are mainly from local people who probably wouldn't have to drive especially to see my boobsDo you flash single males or only women? , As am driving to Dublin on Tuesday and could stop nearby for glimpse of said boobs "

We haven't flashed anyone yet, just a thought after the messages we recieved

By *edro50Man  over a year ago

enniskillen

How much would you like to flash and tease if you met the right person?

louth, Ireland

"How much would you like to flash and tease if you met the right person?"

It would only be boobs if it ever happened, plus this is only a fantasy at the moment

By *edro50Man  over a year ago

enniskillen

I understand that it's only a fantasy and thankyou for the reply!

louth, Ireland

Only seems to be men interested in this, is it something couples are interested in?

Understand single females wouldn't be

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan  over a year ago

South Limerick

Id love to see a little flash....prob is there might be some that would like to take it further.

I think the planned element really takes the fun out of it.

I am sure some people might be interested but I think if a couple or single female was going to set a day and time aside it would be for a social or a full meet.

Its going to be more attractive to single guys who can't get a meet as often

louth, Ireland

We are thinking about it being a social, would have to be planned as not everyone would be happy with a pair of boobs being flashed at them

By *ooe2342Man  over a year ago

Offaly/Dublin

Love the sound of this. Would be so hot!! You’re quite far away from me though unfortunately!!

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I'd be up for it

I dunno. Would it not be very anticlimactic? Like, I'm sure you've gorgeous boobs that are well worth looking at, but then what? You head off and it's all over. I don't understand the appeal really.

By *iremanfred4Man  over a year ago

Ballymena

Have you not seen her wonderful breasts? Love them flashed at me mmh. Great fantasy would wank as she played with them and watched me cum and then just walk on. Can you tell who’s a breast man LOL

louth, Ireland

"I dunno. Would it not be very anticlimactic? Like, I'm sure you've gorgeous boobs that are well worth looking at, but then what? You head off and it's all over. I don't understand the appeal really. "

It could be treated like a social, but can understand what you mean by it being anticlimactic if it was just walking past but it could still be fun as its something we wouldn't normally do

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Have you not seen her wonderful breasts? Love them flashed at me mmh. Great fantasy would wank as she played with them and watched me cum and then just walk on. Can you tell who’s a breast man LOL"

..which sounds to me quite a bit more than a boob flash

louth, Ireland

"Have you not seen her wonderful breasts? Love them flashed at me mmh. Great fantasy would wank as she played with them and watched me cum and then just walk on. Can you tell who’s a breast man LOL

..which sounds to me quite a bit more than a boob flash "

Yep sounds a bit more than a flash yo us too

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

"Have you not seen her wonderful breasts? Love them flashed at me mmh. Great fantasy would wank as she played with them and watched me cum and then just walk on. Can you tell who’s a breast man LOL

..which sounds to me quite a bit more than a boob flash "

Maybe he’s a quick cummer?

A bit of a ‘flash in the pan’

» Add a new message to this topic