FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello

Hello

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone would just like to introduce myself on here, am very new to the swinging scene and looking forward to where it can take me, looking forward to speaking and meeting many of you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi and welcome to Fab.

Not a bad profile though you might want to reword the line about people with no pictures; some hide all their pictures and have them set as private, stops picture collectors and those who just want to perve over them with messages of "fancy a fuck?". Also just because some don't have pictures does not mean they don't meet, they might just meet at clubs; if their profile is verified as genuine, it may mean just that and they use this site to keep in touch with people they have met and possibly want to meet outside of clubs

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ah ok never really thought of it that way thank you very much for the advice x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd give the same advice as Kinkykytten generally. If you end your profile text on a negative, then it's more likely that that will be remembered above what's written in the middle, so if you really must include something about pics, put it in the centre.

Also, I'd add a range of photos of yourself, so that it builds a better understanding in others of how much they find you attractive. Better to have a selection of body aspects, than multiples of the same bit. The better you've ed out those who wouldn't fancy you, the higher the potential for great meets.

Take a look at some other single guy's profile's too, and see what you think works, and doesn't as much - this critique will help you develop your own. But, of course, it's the perception you create in the mind's of your target audience that's important, as how you'd view a profile may well be different - hence the value of other members giving you feedback.

Aim to get your messages well written too, and personalised to who they're being sent to, rather than seeming like a standard letter, churned out, much like spam. Obviously avoid the one liners, such as 'fancy a fuck', but I'm really sure that you're not that kind of guy, hence telling you all of this.

Don't give up, it takes some time for newer members who don't know others, and single guy's have it tougher than others overall. It takes patience, some luck and dedication/effort.

Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic