FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi, newby blues

Hi, newby blues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi folks, just introducing myself to all the nice folk.

Im a very adventurous lad but not desparate and perhaps a little too choosy, so what chance have i ever of getting verified. I feel like some people see a newby and have a laugh, send msgs and friend rqsts then dont reply or delete unanswered or block even, how rude does it get, yet im not, rant over, grrrrrrr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you have to remember the attitude of one isn't neccessarily the attitude of everyone. Sure there were, are and always will be the odd messer out there who will lead you a merry dance then let you down at the 11th hour, but you'll develop a nose for these and screen them out in the blink of an eye.

The fainthearted fall, and the canny dig in, determined to make it a success. It is that determination that in the end will pay you dividends.

so... good luck

Wolf

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Firstly, perhaps you're taking things too seriously... 'send msgs and friend rqsts then dont reply or delete unanswered or block even' this happens to long established members all the time, and is not unique to you, nor the qualities you offer.

If you read the forum posts, you'll see how others have fared, and how difficult it can be for single guys like yourself. Success lies in persistence, the demand for what you have to offer, how much effort you put in and what the competition is that's against you.

Keep things light, appreciate things when they go well and you get fun and you'll likely be better able to withstand any knocks along the way. Get to know people socially, visit clubs and optimise your chances, however you're able to. Good luck!

"I think you have to remember the attitude of one isn't neccessarily the attitude of everyone. Sure there were, are and always will be the odd messer out there who will lead you a merry dance then let you down at the 11th hour, but you'll develop a nose for these and screen them out in the blink of an eye.

The fainthearted fall, and the canny dig in, determined to make it a success. It is that determination that in the end will pay you dividends.

so... good luck

Wolf

"

Totally agree

Thank you thank you, all good advice.

I will take heed of it and prevail with a smile on my face, thanks folks for keeping it real.

I wouldnt care, I came on to post about something completely different and then went off on a tangent, as you do. still, rant over, but some people, grrrr

nope, im ok now, good of you to respond, and i'm dug in for the long haul.

By *ovable roguesCouple  over a year ago

GATESHEAD

welcome to fab

xx

"welcome to fab

xx "

exactly!! good one, so true

ive jumped in at the deep end but am learning to swim a little, doggy stroke though!!

beginning to spot the timewasters and pic collectors, happy swinging

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

there are no pic collectors looking for naked pics of men on here,,,in fact pic collectors in general are an urban myth...so thats one less worry

You have been here 3 weeks, swinging isnt about quick sex, u can get that in the bigg market but about great sex...be patient, be calm and get your name down for the Newcastle social in july.

good luck

"there are no pic collectors looking for naked pics of men on here,,,in fact pic collectors in general are an urban myth...so thats one less worry

You have been here 3 weeks, swinging isnt about quick sex, u can get that in the bigg market but about great sex...be patient, be calm and get your name down for the Newcastle social in july.

good luck "

Once again, wise words, much appreciated. I hope you're right about the pic collectors, but then again im not so sure, as they've always asked for a face pic on first msg then blocked me immediately.

Hmm, maybe i should've thought where this was leading before i started, hmmm.

I must be a reet dog looker, huh.

But thanks again, I will get along to a social and chill abit along the way.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"there are no pic collectors looking for naked pics of men on here,,,in fact pic collectors in general are an urban myth...so thats one less worry

good luck

Once again, wise words, much appreciated. I hope you're right about the pic collectors, but then again im not so sure, as they've always asked for a face pic on first msg then blocked me immediately.

Hmm, maybe i should've thought where this was leading before i started, hmmm.

I must be a reet dog looker, huh.

But thanks again, I will get along to a social and chill abit along the way. "

oh and i didnt look at your profile before, remove the warning, its bollocks

as good as done, it just seemed like when in rome.....

whys it so widely used, any idea?

fun should be freely expressed both mentally and sexually on here, it sounds like scaremongering to me, so i'm going to delete it and brave the world without it.

Cheers again, look if u want, not much to see, i'm going to peek myself now, fairs fair,

How come the name on your piece of paper in the pic is different to your profile name?

"How come the name on your piece of paper in the pic is different to your profile name?"

its a genuine pic.

I joined thinking i could change my name afterwards, angeltips, i mean, what was i thinking of way back then in the early days.... anyhow by supporting the site it allows a change of name, phew

» Add a new message to this topic