FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > How do I achieve success

How do I achieve success

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I am a 52 year old single straight male looking for a meet, or even a verification. I have been on the site now for a couple of months, frequenting the directing rooms, but mainly the Northern Swingers room. There are a few peeps that I chat to, however, none are looking for me. "No single males", or "under 50" are typical answers I get.

Any advice will be gratefully received.

Cheers

Greg

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Hi, I am a 52 year old single straight male looking for a meet, or even a verification. I have been on the site now for a couple of months, frequenting the directing rooms, but mainly the Northern Swingers room. There are a few peeps that I chat to, however, none are looking for me. "No single males", or "under 50" are typical answers I get.

Cheers

Greg "

Well if you are cahtting on cam then ask them to verify you - I'm pretty sure they can

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Greg, well sadly on here is a bit of a lottery for a lot of single guys.

My advice to you would be to firstly I would change the wording on your profile, it reads like you are bitter and twisted about your now ex wife cheating on you. With respect people on here don't really want to hear about that. Say what you like don't like etc, what you are looking for, sell yourself.

It is very difficult for single males on here to really stand out and get noticed. There are a lot of people, couples who would meet with you and the age thing is not everybody's cup of tea, but it is about who you are, how you come across. Write personal emails to people you like, not just cut and paste. Be prepared to send lots out.

Go to socials, clubs, get yourself noticed. Meet and talk to people at clubs etc, sure you could find one close to you.

In the chat rooms, talk to people, it could be about mundane shite, but it is about making the effort and people seeing you chatting, join in conversations. It is about selling yourself am sure you will get there. Good Luck.

Peace and Love Swinging Style. xxxx

I completely agree as above about the profile, I, as I'm sure many others are, are attracted to happy people

Yes, your profile is pretty awful. The ony thing that comes across os that you come with baggage, probably issues and probably high maintenance. I doubt anyone on here is looking for that sort of drama...

It says nothing about you or nothing about what you are looking for.

Be honest, would you respond to it?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I can only speak for myself.

I'm on here looking for uncomplicated, no strings fun with happy, well adjusted drama free people who know what they want and meet my needs.

There is nothing on your profile that attracts. As others have said you come across as bitter and looking for an outlet to vent.

I'd give you a wide berth.

I am kinda getting the feeling, he is not really that interested in our advice, so guess we wasted our time. Awe well hey ho there you go. Oi if we took the time to answer you then take the time to reply. Fucking hell hope your bike is quicker than your response. hehehehe

Peace and love the swinging way. xxxx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

all of the above

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi, I am a 52 year old single straight male looking for a meet, or even a verification. I have been on the site now for a couple of months, frequenting the directing rooms, but mainly the Northern Swingers room. There are a few peeps that I chat to, however, none are looking for me. "No single males", or "under 50" are typical answers I get.

Cheers

Greg "

Hey dude, i'm in the northern room a fair bit between revision. Sometimes in the directing rooms as well. If you see me in there, message me and we can see about getting yo a verification. That might help you get started

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all very much for your advice. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I wasn't expecting so many replies and so quickly. I am not carrying any baggage however I will review my profile to take in the advice given.

That is the hard part because I am not very good at selling myself.

Thank you all again and take care

» Add a new message to this topic