FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Not new but new to Forums

Not new but new to Forums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there

This is the first time i have posted in the forums. I am not new to the site. In fact i have been on here a LONG time. For some reason i keep on coming back even though i have had no luck at all. As far as i am aware i am a decent looking guy, no physical/mental defects, intelligent, easy going etc etc

But then your own perceptions are just that... so would be great to see if someone else can pick up on where i am going wrong...

if you do care to reply please feel free to be as honest as possible. just dont take the piss out of my big nose - i am already self conscience

thanks in advance for your help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile looks fine.

The problem is that you're on of many, many, many single men on here so competition is tough.

Oh, and your nose is not big by any stretch of the imagination.

^ "one of", not "on of"

thanks for checking.

I realise that there are a lot of men on here. But i have been around here for close to 2 years. Might have thought someone might have taken some interest

Especially when you see other single male 'less aesthetically' (no offense intended) pleasing profiles who have tons of verifications.

At least my nose is ok. thanks

sorry - i meant to post in the forum. scrath my comment before about being intelligent i cant even work the forum navigation buttons.

No problem. We won't hold your message against you.

Your current status update is a bit of a rant and would put people off. I missed that before.

Two years is a long time without a meet. Maybe it's because you look much younger than you are but I'm no expert, although I am jealous.

Can you travel? Your profile states you're looking for a fellow Londoner.

i liked the profile and you have some great photos x

have fun on here x

yeah 2 years will turn you into a ranting loon. fair comment but the only 'people' i seem to speak to on here are single girls who ask to speak to you on MSM and then try and get you to sign up to paysite

trust me looking young is not what is cracked up to be. I have lost out on promotions, jobs and women because people think i am too young

I am a happy/willing traveler. Ill update that bit - thanks again

Do you ever visit Leicester? Just asking, like.

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

It is baffling...like you I have noticed that some single guys seem to have no problem getting many meets and I can't really see why...wouldn't give them a second look! I am told the ideal age for single guys is mid-thirties, but how true that is, I don't know.

That said, I'm amazed you haven't had any success on here... your profile comes across as very friendly, balanced and well mannered and you look handsome and fit... and I don't know why you have a problem with your nose...it looks fine to me! I must admit I do quite like a smutty pic or two to look at too (!), but it wouldn't have put me off if you had written to me...I could always have asked later!!! ...and you can accomodate apparently, which is definitely a plus for me and I would have thought for quite a lot of mums!

Keep going!

I like first messages to either make me laugh or send my pulse rate up! Either will make an impression on me! Again, don't know what other women like! xx

"yeah 2 years will turn you into a ranting loon. fair comment but the only 'people' i seem to speak to on here are single girls who ask to speak to you on MSM and then try and get you to sign up to paysite

trust me looking young is not what is cracked up to be. I have lost out on promotions, jobs and women because people think i am too young

I am a happy/willing traveler. Ill update that bit - thanks again

"

feel free to look me up if you are ever in Birmingham

THanks Dont Ask but maybe I should not be so 'baffled' as i have about as much luck in the 'real' world

as i do on here some guys just have IT and whatever IT is has gone missing for me.

Thanks for all your comments. I was hoping you would tell me i was hideous looking or my profile made me

sound like a raving looney but it appears there is no excuse for my 2 year fabswingers involuntary abstinance.

I can (and do) go to any bar in London and get rejected so i might just stick to that. Dont sure i can be arsed

to send another message to anyone on here anymore

but thanks for taking the time to reply to my ramblings here. Good to know there are some friendly people around here

hope you all enjoyed your bank holiday weekend

"thanks for checking.

I realise that there are a lot of men on here. But i have been around here for close to 2 years. Might have thought someone might have taken some interest

Especially when you see other single male 'less aesthetically' (no offense intended) pleasing profiles who have tons of verifications.

At least my nose is ok. thanks "

They may not aesthetically pleasing to you but they are to someone afterall it's not just about looks is it

I like the look of you but too far away sorry!! I personally don't like to see pics with other people on them, as in your 'social nights out' ones. Seems a bit indiscreet even though you blanked their faces out. I think it would be better to either take the ics off or cut that part of the photo off.

Don't give up just yet, maybe try some parties or clubs?

Oh and I also agree that rants never look good, just makes you seem bitter.

Good luck!! xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

the rant is petty, but i assume thast new...

You say dont look at my age, but then say you want to be a toy boy for someone...

Your looks probably are against you, you do look very young, most ppl dont want to be reminded of their kids or their kids friends fucking, however if there was that something in your profile im sure that wouldnt matter...

What that something is its hard to say...but i read it and nothing said meet me...it was dull and carefully crafted to say nothing...

With a hint of arrogance.

Thats just my opinion though...what are you doing to get the most out of the site...its a social networking site, so how are you networking, you havnt used the forums, have u got to knwo ppl in chat or gone to socials? Or have u expected something to magically happen?

By *tra vidaCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

"I like the look of you but too far away sorry!! I personally don't like to see pics with other people on them, as in your 'social nights out' ones. Seems a bit indiscreet even though you blanked their faces out. I think it would be better to either take the ics off or cut that part of the photo off.

Don't give up just yet, maybe try some parties or clubs?

Oh and I also agree that rants never look good, just makes you seem bitter.

Good luck!! xx"

Agreed, we don't see the point of the face pics with women in them when you have plenty of other decent face pics. Get rid!

Just make em laugh mate, a bit of intelligent wit and bobs your uncle. I don't mean shitty jokes or owt though, proper random shit is the order of the day, it works with a large percentage of people (As it does me when i get similar stuf from females).

Im on another site and i don't even bother messaging women on there anymore, as they get literally hundreds of messages a day, instead i just write a bonkers diary entry and just wait for the bites and they come by the dozen

I'm ugly as sin but I'm fighting em of with a shitty stick! lol

» Add a new message to this topic