FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > what im doing wrong?

what im doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What im doing wrong and womans dont chat whit me ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell us what you're doing and I'll tell you what you're doing wrong

This is the problem i dont know really what to do , im just looking to have fun ,im new to this and dont really know how is working x

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Tell us what you're doing and I'll tell you what you're doing wrong"

chelmsford

"This is the problem i dont know really what to do , im just looking to have fun ,im new to this and dont really know how is working x"

Do you need some advice on your profile?

Think it's hard for guys but from what I see of your profile there are a few grammatical errors that suggest English is your second language so if that's the case play on the nationality. Like sultry Amazonian or something like that. Use it to your advantage. If your English then perhaps use the correct spelling and grammar for the words you are using. Take a sexy picture of yourself in a suit. Go to clubs and get to know people there and get verified.

Just my input

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"What im doing wrong and womans dont chat whit me ? "

Are you messaging them, or waiting for them to message you? What do you normally say in a first message?

Thank you ,yes im Romanian and english isnt my 1 language , i will try to go a club and meet some new ppl and hopefully will be better x

Patience the key lol

I txt them and i say : hi do you fancy a chat whit single guy east european ..

Put some tape measure markings on your penis. Take a pic of it.

Boom! Success will follow on swift wings .

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Three weeks is no time at all on fab OP. Perhaps try clubs or socials. Good luck. X

"Patience the key lol"

I think i have some in 2 months almost lol

"Three weeks is no time at all on fab OP. Perhaps try clubs or socials. Good luck. X"

Thanks xx

"What im doing wrong and womans dont chat whit me ? "
they don't like to see your weany

"Patience the key lol

I think i have some in 2 months almost lol"

That is good lol

"Put some tape measure markings on your penis. Take a pic of it.

Boom! Success will follow on swift wings . "

I really dont like to put naked pics ,i have 2 and i dont want more i just hope i will find a woman to have fun ,not looking for a lots of womans just one and have fun when time allow c

"Think it's hard for guys but from what I see of your profile there are a few grammatical errors that suggest English is your second language so if that's the case play on the nationality. Like sultry Amazonian or something like that. Use it to your advantage. If your English then perhaps use the correct spelling and grammar for the words you are using. Take a sexy picture of yourself in a suit. Go to clubs and get to know people there and get verified.

Just my input "

*you're

Sorry, I usually resist correcting other peoples poor spelling and grammar, but as you made the quite valid point about it's importance...

Go to clubs, be respectful. Chatty and social. We are all very friendly in the club's. Naked pics don't do anything for me personally. Rather have great pictures than cock pictures.

Eski

If you do 17 squats 4 pushups drink 3 lattes and put yfronts on your head you may have more of a chance

Well it cant hurt

"Think it's hard for guys but from what I see of your profile there are a few grammatical errors that suggest English is your second language so if that's the case play on the nationality. Like sultry Amazonian or something like that. Use it to your advantage. If your English then perhaps use the correct spelling and grammar for the words you are using. Take a sexy picture of yourself in a suit. Go to clubs and get to know people there and get verified.

Just my input

*you're

Sorry, I usually resist correcting other peoples poor spelling and grammar, but as you made the quite valid point about it's importance..."

Lolololol

There is a lot of competition, try not to be ‘just a guy’. You need to sell it a little.

"Go to clubs, be respectful. Chatty and social. We are all very friendly in the club's. Naked pics don't do anything for me personally. Rather have great pictures than cock pictures.

Eski"

I will go ,im respectful i really enjoy to make a woman feel good not just in bed ,yes i know naked pics isnt a really good ideeia .

"There is a lot of competition, try not to be ‘just a guy’. You need to sell it a little."

Understand it x

"If you do 17 squats 4 pushups drink 3 lattes and put yfronts on your head you may have more of a chance

Well it cant hurt "

Lol i know im average ,i need to go back gym

"Put some tape measure markings on your penis. Take a pic of it.

Boom! Success will follow on swift wings . "

I'm gonna try that shit. Is the scale mm or inches?

By *reeMan  over a year ago

Paisley

Just my input "

Duh!!, No sh#t Sherlock, his profile says he's East European!!

(Sorry, couldn't resist that comment! )

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Go to clubs, be respectful. Chatty and social. We are all very friendly in the club's. Naked pics don't do anything for me personally. Rather have great pictures than cock pictures.

Eski

I will go ,im respectful i really enjoy to make a woman feel good not just in bed ,yes i know naked pics isnt a really good ideeia ."

Lots of women do like to see naked pictures though, me being one of them. You can't please everyone, so please yourself

"If you do 17 squats 4 pushups drink 3 lattes and put yfronts on your head you may have more of a chance

Well it cant hurt

Lol i know im average ,i need to go back gym "

u missunderstand gym not needed im a fatty

chelmsford

Just my input

(Sorry, couldn't resist that comment! )"

It didn't say that when he started the thread, he has changed it

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Get a girlfriend and swing with her, then even if you don't get to meet other women, you can enjoy watching her being fucked.

Eski

I will go ,im respectful i really enjoy to make a woman feel good not just in bed ,yes i know naked pics isnt a really good ideeia ."

Don’t believe the hype, all I know is when my avatar is me naked I get a lot more attention than when I’m covered. I think what women mean is they don’t like to see is close up cock photos, they like to see it as part of the body. But you’re better off, not trying to second guess them, set a profile you like. Good luck, you seem like a respectful bloke, which already gives you an advantage to the idiots on here.

Just my input

It didn't say that when he started the thread, he has changed it "

Profile looks better already.

Good luck and do you, whatever that may be.

Eski

I will go ,im respectful i really enjoy to make a woman feel good not just in bed ,yes i know naked pics isnt a really good ideeia .

Don’t believe the hype, all I know is when my avatar is me naked I get a lot more attention than when I’m covered. I think what women mean is they don’t like to see is close up cock photos, they like to see it as part of the body. But you’re better off, not trying to second guess them, set a profile you like. Good luck, you seem like a respectful bloke, which already gives you an advantage to the idiots on here. "

I said I liked great pictures over cock pictures. No hype

Eski

Don’t believe the hype, all I know is when my avatar is me naked I get a lot more attention than when I’m covered. I think what women mean is they don’t like to see is close up cock photos, they like to see it as part of the body. But you’re better off, not trying to second guess them, set a profile you like. Good luck, you seem like a respectful bloke, which already gives you an advantage to the idiots on here.

I said I liked great pictures over cock pictures. No hype "

Xx

Just my input

It didn't say that when he started the thread, he has changed it "

yes i change after xx

Eski

Lots of women do like to see naked pictures though, me being one of them. You can't please everyone, so please yourself "

i guess you have right x

» Add a new message to this topic