FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > so what's wrong with my profile..

so what's wrong with my profile..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ark4433 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leyburn

Been on here a few years now, meet up with a really great friend but no others even though they accept a friend request.. Is it me or them that has a problem...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have too many cock photos. To stand out on fab, you need to offer more than just a cock my lovely.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP there are lots of negatives about your profile and no positives from my perspective - it definitely needs work.

Your profile text doesn't say much about what you have to offer and what you are looking for.

You seem to be just a cock and nothing else if your photos are anything to go by.

You are married and here without your wife's knowledge and consent - this isn't popular and will limit your appeal considerably.

You have lots of verifications but they are all from the same 3 people. This comes across as lamp post pissing at best and is often seen as someone staking a claim on you.

"OP there are lots of negatives about your profile and no positives from my perspective - it definitely needs work.

Your profile text doesn't say much about what you have to offer and what you are looking for.

You seem to be just a cock and nothing else if your photos are anything to go by.

You are married and here without your wife's knowledge and consent - this isn't popular and will limit your appeal considerably.

You have lots of verifications but they are all from the same 3 people. This comes across as lamp post pissing at best and is often seen as someone staking a claim on you. "

This!

Sexy, teasing pics of your body (clothes, unclothed, somewhere in between) rather than just your cock... close up of cocks rather do anything for women.

shit i better not ask about my one.....lol

"Been on here a few years now, meet up with a really great friend but no others even though they accept a friend request.. Is it me or them that has a problem...? "

Your profile shows clearly that you’re a dick

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

Awful profile, nothing but cock pictures and bad/negative descriptive text. No chance of anything.

As a single guy you need to show your fun, laid back and trustworthy. You have hit the opposite of all of them.

And I have never understood why men, especially single guys, bring work into a conversation so soon. Nobody gives a monkeys' you're not being looked at as a potential partner, just a potential fun buddy.

market harborough

You're

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

All I can c is ur willy zzzzz

market harborough

"shit i better not ask about my one.....lol"

No you shouldn't although pics are OK and fun, absolutely no effort on the text.

Our profile is pretty half hearted after a relationship change and fabs and swinging now very much less important, but a lot more effort than you've put in.

Leyburn

Wow,didn't know it was that bad and negative. Thanks for the feed back and any suggestions for a new text would be greatly appreciated. Although it sounds like I'm a lost cause

By *niper oneMan  over a year ago

DERBY/Notts border

Been on here a few years now, meet up with a really great friend but no others even though they accept a friend request.. Is it me or them that has a problem...? [mate bottom line is who really gives a fcuk about profiles its a woman game on here dont bother messaging any if they want you theyll come to you....plus youll have more luck on pof and plenty more choice easy get one a week of there will little effort on here your lucky one a year "they lay the corn we will try and eat it

this sites been w.nk for the last 5 years and never gets any better if you want regular fun POF is way forward.]

manchester

Your pics are all old. Use ur imagination and get new ones on x

manchester

Plus... u are a cheat!!!

Your photos are not great, really not.

The text is dull and the why mention ‘the snip’? - my assumption is that means you’re fond of bareback.

At least you’re honest about your infidelity as people can get in touch or respond whilst fully informed.

Start with better photos, far too many dick pics and the bellend close ups need scrapping straight away.

By *londie bearWoman  over a year ago

Bexley-ish

"Been on here a few years now, meet up with a really great friend but no others even though they accept a friend request.. Is it me or them that has a problem...? [mate bottom line is who really gives a fcuk about profiles its a woman game on here dont bother messaging any if they want you theyll come to you....plus youll have more luck on pof and plenty more choice easy get one a week of there will little effort on here your lucky one a year "they lay the corn we will try and eat it

this sites been w.nk for the last 5 years and never gets any better if you want regular fun POF is way forward.]"

....but yet here you are

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your most recent pic is 5 years old

Leyburn

"Your most recent pic is 5 years old"

Guess I better get some new ones done when I see my fb next time.

Thanks for the feedback, you don't know unless you ask

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

OP, a general comment directed at all men using this site who are over 18: most women do not find close-ups of genitalia attractive or exciting. If they click on Public Photos and there is what you have as your first photo looking at them, very few will scroll down to the last picture (which is, incidentally, quite good). You may be proud of your endowment, but women usually like seeing the whole man, not body parts. A man who has some experience with women usually knows that.

"Been on here a few years now, meet up with a really great friend but no others even though they accept a friend request.. Is it me or them that has a problem...? "

As you are local to me, I was going to have a look at your profile but it's hidden so I can't comment at all x

I get that all the time just grin and bear it I get the gays after me making up female profiles lol just to try chat me up.. ( don't work lol )

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Been on here a few years now, meet up with a really great friend but no others even though they accept a friend request.. Is it me or them that has a problem...? [mate bottom line is who really gives a fcuk about profiles its a woman game on here dont bother messaging any if they want you theyll come to you....plus youll have more luck on pof and plenty more choice easy get one a week of there will little effort on here your lucky one a year "they lay the corn we will try and eat it

this sites been w.nk for the last 5 years and never gets any better if you want regular fun POF is way forward.]"

Remind me to leave pof then...

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

only thing wrong with it is your pics from 5 years ago, get some up to date ones x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Old photos are naff

don,t know to put in profile if i,m honest we are here for some fun with some of the lists i look at you would think it argos .

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

The harsh truth...

The OP is a fifty year old average bloke playing away. He's bottom of the fab food chain unfortunately for him.

Not much he can do about that, though I see he has an FB. If he teams up with her in a couple profile he will do better.

Brighton - even Hove!

"don,t know to put in profile if i,m honest we are here for some fun with some of the lists i look at you would think it argos ."
Have you read all the similar threads on profile advice?

no have i shit....lol just can't win on here to old to young to tall to short to dirty not dirty enough......

Brighton - even Hove!

"no have i shit....lol just can't win on here to old to young to tall to short to dirty not dirty enough...... "

You don’t have to read them, of course. Hardly anyone does - less take action based on the information therein.

Sounds like you’re being a Machine gun - try being a Sniper rifle.

i must be a poor shot...... i have picked out the nice ones....but missed most of them.

Brighton - even Hove!

"i must be a poor shot...... i have picked out the nice ones....but missed most of them."
in that case, get involved in the lounge where the coolest ever thread is going on!!!

Does my profile look okay I'm not to good at talking about myself if you think I could do more could you please let me now I need all the advice I can get

"Does my profile look okay I'm not to good at talking about myself if you think I could do more could you please let me now I need all the advice I can get"

Your keyboard is broken. None the punctuation keys work.

Is that how detailed I have to be I will sort thanks

DERBY/Notts border

"OP there are lots of negatives about your profile and no positives from my perspective - it definitely needs work.

Now the truth:

...80% of single women profile are with partners on couple profiles and just like the attension then 10% are single attension seekers..5% are fake trying to catch partners out..2.5% aint worth meeting so it just leaves 2.5% who mite be genuine.take derbyshire fir instance massive geographicaly and about 5 women are genuine so its all a big big con.

You have lots of verifications but they are all from the same 3 people. This comes across as lamp post pissing at best and is often seen as someone staking a claim on you. "

DERBY/Notts border

Fuck all mate.

The truth:

both mate...80% of single womens profiles are with partners on couple profiles and just like the attension then 10% are single attension seekers..5% are fake trying to catch partners out..2.5% aint worth meeting so it just leaves 2.5% who mite be genuine.take derbyshire fir instance massive geographicaly and about 5 women are genuine so its all a big big con

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Fuck all mate.

The truth:

both mate...80% of single womens profiles are with partners on couple profiles and just like the attension then 10% are single attension seekers..5% are fake trying to catch partners out..2.5% aint worth meeting so it just leaves 2.5% who mite be genuine.take derbyshire fir instance massive geographicaly and about 5 women are genuine so its all a big big con"

‘Oooooh’ number crunching....keep talking tiger....grrrr

» Add a new message to this topic