FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > am i that bad lol

am i that bad lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just to put I out there I was just wondering do I look that bad. This is because I seam to be getting blanked alot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How can anyone tell what you look like from one cock pic?

"How can anyone tell what you look like from one cock pic?"
I have pictures for my friends list on here that's how I like to keep my pictures.

"How can anyone tell what you look like from one cock pic? I have pictures for my friends list on here that's how I like to keep my pictures."

In which case why post in a public forum asking if people think you’re ugly? Wouldn’t you be better sending a mail to your friends?

"How can anyone tell what you look like from one cock pic? I have pictures for my friends list on here that's how I like to keep my pictures.

In which case why post in a public forum asking if people think you’re ugly? Wouldn’t you be better sending a mail to your friends?"

I have a profile picture isn't that good enough? End of the day I'm just wanting to know why so many people just read messages and dont get back to you. In just trying to have a chat and have a laugh and see where it may lead to

"How can anyone tell what you look like from one cock pic? I have pictures for my friends list on here that's how I like to keep my pictures.

In which case why post in a public forum asking if people think you’re ugly? Wouldn’t you be better sending a mail to your friends?I have a profile picture isn't that good enough? End of the day I'm just wanting to know why so many people just read messages and dont get back to you. In just trying to have a chat and have a laugh and see where it may lead to "

Fair enough, good luck, but you’d probably be better posting in a different forum that the chat room feedback.

In which case why post in a public forum asking if people think you’re ugly? Wouldn’t you be better sending a mail to your friends?I have a profile picture isn't that good enough? End of the day I'm just wanting to know why so many people just read messages and dont get back to you. In just trying to have a chat and have a laugh and see where it may lead to "

I will tell you OP...

Because we can

They don't get back to you because they're not interested.

Good luck to you OP - but sadly your on a losing battle when asking such opened questions

Maybe re-asses expectations in terms of what you thought this site was or what youre looking to get out of it

Might also be worth taking a look at this

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/8538

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Single men have to work that much harder on fab and accept that they will receive far more rejections.

Don't take it to heart or let it affect your self esteem. It's mainly down to the sheer weight of numbers of men compared to women.

Good luck!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

A little smile would be nice.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

You will look hot to some.. not hot to others. Facts of life

"Single men have to work that much harder on fab and accept that they will receive far more rejections.

Don't take it to heart or let it affect your self esteem. It's mainly down to the sheer weight of numbers of men compared to women.

Good luck!"

thank you I appreciate that alot

You look fine to me, perseverance is the key my friend. X

"You look fine to me, perseverance is the key my friend. X"
Thank you for that that's much appreciated hun x

» Add a new message to this topic