FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Verification help

Verification help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys, hope someone can answer my query please.. I've noticed that i have randomly been given verifications and had 4 meets! Yet i haven't had 4 meets and i cannot see who's left them or read them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys, hope someone can answer my query please.. I've noticed that i have randomly been given verifications and had 4 meets! Yet i haven't had 4 meets and i cannot see who's left them or read them? "

Click on the account button and you should see a button marked manage verifications. They should show up in there.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Hi guys, hope someone can answer my query please.. I've noticed that i have randomly been given verifications and had 4 meets! Yet i haven't had 4 meets and i cannot see who's left them or read them?

Click on the account button and you should see a button marked manage verifications. They should show up in there."

report to admin there is a glitch with verifications from strangers block them to make sure they are not displaying them from you on their profile

That's the problem, i can't see who's left them, or read the verifications that i was given even when i go onto 'manage verifications' yet its showing I've had 4 meets and veri's from guys. Odd?..

"That's the problem, i can't see who's left them, or read the verifications that i was given even when i go onto 'manage verifications' yet its showing I've had 4 meets and veri's from guys. Odd?.. "

I can verify you’re photos our hot!

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"That's the problem, i can't see who's left them, or read the verifications that i was given even when i go onto 'manage verifications' yet its showing I've had 4 meets and veri's from guys. Odd?..

I can verify you’re photos our hot! "

Had this happen to my on my old account!

I reported it but it took months for the veri to be taken down.

Had you been to a club or party previously? You could have been mistaken for someone else and then they blocked you-to remove the verifications-when they realise you're not who they think you are.

I would suggest that your settings are wrong somewhere - if in doubt ask Admin to look at it for you

Thanks guys.. x

» Add a new message to this topic