FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile pic

Profile pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hloevt OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I try so hard to get my pic on the "Hot pic (TV)" list . Even added a new profile pic. Am I putting the wrong pic up to get fabs??..x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I'm not sure there's a formula for it. Though anytime my pics have been popular is if I upload them at the peak of hangover horn on fab. (Sat or Sunday mornings)

It's nice to feel people appreciate your effort and like what they see but personally I think if you post pictures you like,then no one else's opinion really matters.

norwich

That was so well put... I suppose the advice is relevant to all. Just being a TV it is hard to not look like a builder in a dress. Takes massive effort. So it's nice to know if I'm doing OK. and I am a bit of a show off.. lol..x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what ?

no one knows which pic is right or wrongly u are always the judge lol

some will say u look good

some will say u look horrible

am talking from experience been trying to get the hot pic men for 11 months hahaha

norwich

O gosh....I would so put you on the hot pic list... yum..x

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"O gosh....I would so put you on the hot pic list... yum..x"

what difference will being on top pics make to your day to day life? don't understand people begging for fabs!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I try so hard to get my pic on the "Hot pic (TV)" list . Even added a new profile pic. Am I putting the wrong pic up to get fabs??..x "

Definetly not putting the wrong pics up - your look is impressive! You will find its always the same bunch in the top fabs - i guess its a hard circle to get in!

Being in the top fabs isnt everything, aslong as you are hapoy with yourself nothing else really matters

» Add a new message to this topic