FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > dominant couples

dominant couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty Dad69 OP   Man  over a year ago

kent

I am looking to broaden my experience so i am seeking a dominant m/f couple to explore a hidden submissive side of me. Am very interested in pushing my boundaries so would not be looking for a one off. Advice welcomed as this will be a natural progressive step for me and i am new to this... though new will be very willing..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I am looking to broaden my experience so i am seeking a dominant m/f couple to explore a hidden submissive side of me. Am very interested in pushing my boundaries so would not be looking for a one off. Advice welcomed as this will be a natural progressive step for me and i am new to this... though new will be very willing.."
your profile says the exact opposite of what youve put here..what you hoping to do..Dom from the bottom?..take over? doesnt make any sense.....a natural progressive step from Master to sub....so you're a switch then??

By *aughty Dad69 OP   Man  over a year ago

kent

Wouldn't classify as switch as want to explore and experience the sub scene with a couple. Can be dom to fems and couples but think sub will work only with couples.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Wouldn't classify as switch as want to explore and experience the sub scene with a couple. Can be dom to fems and couples but think sub will work only with couples."
why do you think it would only work with a couple?

» Add a new message to this topic