FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi all! Any feedback?

Hi all! Any feedback?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all, thanks for reading!

Does anybody have any feedback on my profile or rate my pictures? I'm not sure what kind of things attract the ladies and couples!

For example, my picture of me shooting my load over a ladies panties. To me it's a big turn on panty-play but is it something that women just think 'errr... no thanks' when they see it?

Thanks for any replies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustMe06Woman  over a year ago

...the naughty spot.

Like any activity...You'll get some who like it some who don't. If that's what your into, cool...

Personally I think your text is cool, it tells who your are, what you'd like and most importantly what you're offering.

Your pics though, I'd say 3 cock shots are going to put some women off. Even without revealing your identity, try and mix it up...clothed bum shot? Suit and tie pic without a face? Just something that shows a person not a body part...

Good luck. Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ditch the cock pictures

Thank you JustMe06, appreciate your feedback. I guess I'm just nervous as I'm not the 6-pack and muscly kinda guy. Very average body type (not fat but cuddly I'd say)

I will take some more regular pictures and post them on Thank you very much indeed, really appreciate it x

Thanks Hants, will definitely mix it up a. It! Cheers x

» Add a new message to this topic