FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Difficulty finding a couple

Difficulty finding a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I can never seem to get couple meets its something I've wanted to do for ages but have no idea why not ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi I can never seem to get couple meets its something I've wanted to do for ages but have no idea why not ? "

According to your profile, you have met 3 couples.

Ha sorry these were social meets nothing got carried forward as it was never compatible to meet again

Oh and dirty Gertie was a single fem and we played on our own

"Hi I can never seem to get couple meets its something I've wanted to do for ages but have no idea why not ? "

Our advice is - go to a swingers club and interact with the couples there.....face to face interaction is so much more real and satisfying than contact via a computer. M x

Thanks for the advice , just a tad nervous about going on my own

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

As said below why not pluck up courage and go to a swingers club , there are plenty of us couples who want to meet single guys for fun at clubs , when you contact them send face pics as well as cock pics . Think nearly all clubs allow a certain amount of single guys in , just check there sites

Adding a few more photos may help but don't be tempted to show cock pics, they really don't show anyone well unless you're a cock that is.

I have face pics on my profile just not for everyone to see , they are in private and I'm not so sure about a club would rather meet a couple one to one where it's just the wife ,guy and me

"I have face pics on my profile just not for everyone to see , they are in private and I'm not so sure about a club would rather meet a couple one to one where it's just the wife ,guy and me "

Well youll just need to keep at it if your not interested in clubs

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

You can do that at clubs , most have private rooms , most couples on here would think carefully about inviting strangers back to there homes . We wouldn't . We will play at clubs party's or at hotel , if we were on holiday or business trips and will only visit a single guys house if husband has been and checked it out for cleanliness and safety and to make sure address exists , you may want to try out a dogging area , but in summer lol

You haven't asked for profile advice so I won't say anything other than nothing in there would give couples any idea of what you might have to offer to them...

Ok maybe I need to look at editing my profile

As a couple who has actively searched for single men to join us, and have experienced the best and the worst, there are a number of pointers that may or may not be relevant to you. The first question we ask ourselves when looking at a profile or message from a guy is 'why to they want to play with a couple?' A lot of guys just want sex with the lady and will put up with the husband being there. So we will only consider a single guy if we know he genuinely wants to play with a couple. Always remember that couple play is a three way relationship where all parties have a valuable role. A lot of guys make the mistake in marginalising the husband, and this is not good. So if you are building a friendship via text, make sure you chat with the man not just the lady. For a successful threesome arrangement there has to be chemistry between the lady and the new man, but the husband/partner must also get on well with the new man. Regard it that you are working as a team with the man to give his lady ultimate pleasure. It's the understanding of the dynamics of playing with an MF couple that is so important.

Mrs

I started in this 'scene' by going to clubs and getting to know people. I don't go as much as I used to but it was a good way to connect with people in person who then you could friend on here.

That is great advice for me it's the turn on about being with another guys wife wether he watches or joins in

"That is great advice for me it's the turn on about being with another guys wife wether he watches or joins in "

Yes there are a variety of different themes for a threeesome. If you are not looking for a bisexual threeesome, your role is most likely to be associated with a lady who wants to be pleasured by two men, so the focus will be in her. You might find a couple where the man just wants to watch. Or there might be a bit if both. Understand your role and you should be fine. If you are lucky you will get a couple who ask you want you want too!

Most helpful guys thanks now I just need a couple that want to meet me

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We were immediately interested when a handsome young gas engineer contacted us with a role play scenario. We went ahead with his plan and it was really exciting.

I think to be successful you need to send a couple a message of what you can offer them.

Sally

Great advice guys

By *mber GamblerCouple  over a year ago

rugby

We are a couple looking for a guy. And you are just up the Rd. But you've hidden your profile so I can't see you.

» Add a new message to this topic