FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > How to stand out from 1000's?

How to stand out from 1000's?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I rejoined FAB after one stint a while ago and I'm quickly remembering why I didn't renew my 'Site Supporter Membership' last time.

I changed my profile picture to a body one which to be honest, it's clear to see I don't have the best body so it's hard to advertise it well haha my cock isn't half bad and is available should the girl want to see it.

My profile content isn't the standard 'looking for a fuck' that most guys opt for and I always out thought into a message after reading their girls full profile...but all I seem to receive is messages from supposedly straight guys offering blowjobs lol

Where am I going wrong? I know I sound bitter but it's been a few week of the same now and I don't know what more I can do to make myself stand out on here in a sea of other horny men.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Steve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you tried taking a picture of your cock next to a sky remote?

"Have you tried taking a picture of your cock next to a sky remote?"

This

Well the tv remote was a little bigger and dwarfed my cock tbh...I didn't realise scenery counted in a dick pic...noted for future. Thank you.

Your pictures are an instant turn off. Not the body shots but the action an numerous cock pics.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

If I told you the secret, then you'd be as wise as me!

Well... you have a good profile text

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

Your pictures are very poor and show no effort to people viewing them. We look for good quality pics when searching for guys . I didn't bother reading your profile text as I got bored by the pictures .

By *ovetolaugh699Man  over a year ago

southend

suggest trying a club and try to get to know people there.

as you can imagine women and couples get 100's of messages a day so bit like a needle in a haystack.

"suggest trying a club and try to get to know people there.

as you can imagine women and couples get 100's of messages a day so bit like a needle in a haystack."

...Spot on

Best way to stand out from the thousands on here is to be a single female that meets single men.

By *ovetolaugh699Man  over a year ago

southend

"Best way to stand out from the thousands on here is to be a single female that meets single men."

kind of defeats the object

In general women are more mentally stimulated than visually. Yes we men look at a photo and get all hot under the collar, but most women will be more attracted to other things....

If you can show:

You have manners

You can listen

You respect women

You have a sense of humor

You're more interested in what they want instead of what you want...

Then you already stand out from the 1000's

When you meet...

Dress nicely

Be clean (you'd think personal hygiene goes without saying...)

Invest in nice smelling...

Listen

Take it from an ugly bald dude who has no problem making a good first impression.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"Your pictures are an instant turn off. Not the body shots but the action an numerous cock pics. "

This, did not even read the profile as the pictures put me off.

"Your pictures are an instant turn off. Not the body shots but the action an numerous cock pics. "

Sorry have to agree,too many dark pictures and extreme close ups

Better one is the black & white chest selfie pic

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

Wear a crown of carrots and stick bananas in your ears...you'll certainly stand out from the crowd...

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

Or maybe try a can?

Stand on a step ladder

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

"I rejoined FAB after one stint a while ago and I'm quickly remembering why I didn't renew my 'Site Supporter Membership' last time.

I changed my profile picture to a body one which to be honest, it's clear to see I don't have the best body so it's hard to advertise it well haha my cock isn't half bad and is available should the girl want to see it.

My profile content isn't the standard 'looking for a fuck' that most guys opt for and I always out thought into a message after reading their girls full profile...but all I seem to receive is messages from supposedly straight guys offering blowjobs lol

Where am I going wrong? I know I sound bitter but it's been a few week of the same now and I don't know what more I can do to make myself stand out on here in a sea of other horny men.

Steve"

For the vast majority of single blokes on here it would be easier to delete the profile, and give up on being knee deep in clunge. If you struggle to pull in the real world then the online one is likely to be very similar experience.

You need a woman who is up for the lifestyle, then do what I did..marry her!! that way you will never have to take the time to craft a well thought out message nor read profiles..usually a hi gets a response, and you can start planning the shagging..

Obviously my plan is no quick fix so probably not practical to your needs..

Are you any good at hacking? Crack the fab server and delete every bloke profile on her

By *heorgasmaddictMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

This has just made me laugh very loudly

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Your pics would put us off straight away. Mostly cock and another womans minge.

The amount of cock pics, dark pics and action pics are very off putting

"I rejoined FAB after one stint a while ago and I'm quickly remembering why I didn't renew my 'Site Supporter Membership' last time.

Steve"

Got to tell you what doesn't make you stand out Steve.

Loads of cock photos.....

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Joined over a year ago, no meet veri's will be an instant stopper for lots of people.

Mr B

Savage..thanks for the feedback though it's appreciated

It is also worth noting that the action shots were only posted yesterday in a 'final bid' to increase views and hopefully responses and it actually worked, I think yesterday was the first time ever that I've had over 100 profile views in a day (in hindsight, probably additional horny guys) and I had one girl from a couple message me..that sounds like I'm bragging haha I'm not, but it's the first time a woman has messaged me first on here.

An increase from 0 to 1 is impressive when you get as little interest as me, haha. Where's my violin..?

As for the real world I don't have issues meeting and impressing women but recently I've been recovering from some operations so I've not been going out as much to meet them. That's why I thought I'd give FAB a second go.

Catch 22 with the person who said over 3 months without a verification as I can't go back in time or state on my profile That I've only had '2 silver site supporter durations' and not been using the site for over a year lol.

I'll look in to the clubs I think and see what that's about

» Add a new message to this topic