FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > I play..she plays...but we don't play together. .

I play..she plays...but we don't play together. .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's what works for us... and as we have kids. Kinda makes things tricky to meet.

So why can't woman accept Im open and honest and why do men think it's cool.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's kind of rare to find couples like this these days. It sure is a strange one

many people are not honest on here so that is why.

honestly,, if you;re female and not cynical as fuck then you will have a bad time. probably the same for anyone using the internet tbh.

We do the same but we are looking to start playing together soon , it's strange that looking through the threads a lot of people think your lying , playing this way , or see it as going behind your wife / partners back and being unfaithful, but that's how we like things

I may just be being too simplistic but why not just offer a verifying phone call to the other half to confirm that it's ok for either of you to play alone.

I like suprises we often take pics and vids for us both to look back on , but that's just our preference , as I mentioned we are starting to look together to play as a couple now

"That's what works for us... and as we have kids. Kinda makes things tricky to meet.

So why can't woman accept Im open and honest and why do men think it's cool.....

"

Perhaps because rules are rules?

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

It's exactly what me and my boyfriend do. I enjoy going out playing with my other guy and then come home and tell him all about it, show him pics etc. He's starting going and exploring his bi side. Everyone's happy in our house

"It's exactly what me and my boyfriend do. I enjoy going out playing with my other guy and then come home and tell him all about it, show him pics etc. He's starting going and exploring his bi side. Everyone's happy in our house "

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"I may just be being too simplistic but why not just offer a verifying phone call to the other half to confirm that it's ok for either of you to play alone. "

Our put each others profile names on, at least then people can check you both that you are what you say you are..

S

"That's what works for us... and as we have kids. Kinda makes things tricky to meet.

"

Just do what I do. Link your profile to your other profiles.

"

You don't actually mention all this on your profile? Maybe that's why women can't accept you are 'open and honest'

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I wouldn't really have got that from the profile.

I have seen one on here where it clearly starts and continues to talk about the mrs. so it can be worded in a way that works.

Just have a think and read write

Saw the poster name and thread title and thought this was about golf

most thread titles bear no resemblance to the actual thread...its confusing

We would and have met with a guy who was part of a couple but only with her concent to do just that

He's married, and she doesn't know or play, bit obvious from the profile guys......using a clever bit of psychology.

"It's exactly what me and my boyfriend do. I enjoy going out playing with my other guy and then come home and tell him all about it, show him pics etc. He's starting going and exploring his bi side. Everyone's happy in our house "
does he not meet women.and tell you all about it?

I used to be on fab as a single, and nearly every guy I met was in a relationship. Some admitted it, some were obvious, some I found out lol. So it makes it hard to know who to trust. But the other ladies are right, your profile doesn't give enough clear information and honestly looks a bit fishy. I didnt know you could link profiles but if you are both involved in fab, then you should do this.

I play separate from my partner ,he loves me sending him pictures and videos of my meets ..

» Add a new message to this topic