FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > once a dogger to a voyeur and now to a swinger

once a dogger to a voyeur and now to a swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *URACELLBUNNY67 OP   Man  over a year ago

padgate, warrington

Any Warrington couples up for regular weekend fun I don't do evenings or all nighters just there and then I don't mind watching if that's the case I don't mind newbies but only thing I say to them don't string me along it not wanted love busty women and i like to try most things love to find someone who like to try anal maybe once I love guys sending me there cocks seeing which one I wud pick oh yes I'm bi curiuos I'm not greedy I'm just testing my sexually out so if your a Warrington couple wanting a friend remember Burton Ok xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any Warrington couples up for regular weekend fun I don't do evenings or all nighters just there and then I don't mind watching if that's the case I don't mind newbies but only thing I say to them don't string me along it not wanted love busty women and i like to try most things love to find someone who like to try anal maybe once I love guys sending me there cocks seeing which one I wud pick oh yes I'm bi curiuos I'm not greedy I'm just testing my sexually out so if your a Warrington couple wanting a friend remember Burton Ok xxx"

And breathe ...

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Any Warrington couples up for regular weekend fun I don't do evenings or all nighters just there and then I don't mind watching if that's the case I don't mind newbies but only thing I say to them don't string me along it not wanted love busty women and i like to try most things love to find someone who like to try anal maybe once I love guys sending me there cocks seeing which one I wud pick oh yes I'm bi curiuos I'm not greedy I'm just testing my sexually out so if your a Warrington couple wanting a friend remember Burton Ok xxx

And breathe ..."

And locate the punctuation keys on your keypad, it really does help!

By *uv2bseenCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Any Warrington couples up for regular weekend fun I don't do evenings or all nighters just there and then I don't mind watching if that's the case I don't mind newbies but only thing I say to them don't string me along it not wanted love busty women and i like to try most things love to find someone who like to try anal maybe once I love guys sending me there cocks seeing which one I wud pick oh yes I'm bi curiuos I'm not greedy I'm just testing my sexually out so if your a Warrington couple wanting a friend remember Burton Ok xxx"

Burton you seem very limited to when you can meet.

Any reason??

» Add a new message to this topic