FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Rate 1-10

Rate 1-10

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Aha must jump on the bang wagon and ask from everyone's point of few on my profile,not the pictures just mainly the profile.

Let me know I'm very interested and please be brutally honest and be scared to give me a 1-10 :D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Aha must jump on the bang wagon and ask from everyone's point of few on my profile,not the pictures just mainly the profile.

Let me know I'm very interested and please be brutally honest and be scared to give me a 1-10 :D "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile 1

By *uv2bseenCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Aha must jump on the bang wagon and ask from everyone's point of few on my profile,not the pictures just mainly the profile.

Let me know I'm very interested and please be brutally honest and be scared to give me a 1-10 :D "

Wouldn't mind a reason also cheers

"Wouldn't mind a reason also cheers "

I know u say not the pictures but the one from 10 July isn't up to much TBH? Is that your dirty laundry strewn on the floor, and if so it's not very professional

Well now you ask, 4 dick pics (2 of which have a messy background) do nothing for me. And telling people to "just ask" says you can't be bothered to spend time using your profile to tell us what you want, enjoy and have to offer, so why should I spend my time trying to extract it from you? You got a two for your vital stats and the fact it doesn't just say Fill in later.

By *usty_n_LustyCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Being nice gets you nowhere... Be mean keep them keen....

This will get you nowhere on a site where there are 100's of single guys trying to stand out.

And agree with previous comment... Pick up your washing before taking a pic

"Being nice gets you nowhere... Be mean keep them keen... "

Oh yes, and that!

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

The combats pic would be better if your cock wasn't out. Leave something to the imagination, take some different pics and yes tidy up the mess

Need to have a gander now

Clear up your pants!!

Fair enough, cheers everyone on there input, I'll definitely take on board on the picture taking in future but most likely won't change my bio as I think women should put just as much effort as men so I'd rather them ask me question then the man asking for a change .

But thanks for everyone input. I agree with most of it aha.

"Fair enough, cheers everyone on there input, I'll definitely take on board on the picture taking in future but most likely won't change my bio as I think women should put just as much effort as men so I'd rather them ask me question then the man asking for a change .

But thanks for everyone input. I agree with most of it aha. "

Entirely your prerogative but sadly it's a woman's world on here and a lot with a huge number of messages in their inbox will simply delete yours because they don't get anything from your profile. May seem unfair but pretty much how it goes.

"Fair enough, cheers everyone on there input, I'll definitely take on board on the picture taking in future but most likely won't change my bio as I think women should put just as much effort as men so I'd rather them ask me question then the man asking for a change .

But thanks for everyone input. I agree with most of it aha. "

Lol why bother asking then?

To be fair the ratio of men to women is ridiculously high so if you are waiting for them to ask you you will be old and grey lol... especially as there is no incentive for them...

Good luck OP, you're going to need it with that attitude

To be fair the ratio of men to women is ridiculously high so if you are waiting for them to ask you you will be old and grey lol... especially as there is no incentive for them...

Good luck OP, you're going to need it with that attitude "

Didn't mean to come across with an attitude I said thank you didn't I and I took everyone's comments on bored doesn't mean I have to agree with them.... Just wanted to know what everyone thought.

By *usty_n_LustyCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Oh dear... This thread is going to do you no favours! Good luck x

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Word of advice don't have pics in uniform on here if you get recognised caught out and your are found to be bringing the forces into disrepute by swinging you'd find yourself booted out pretty sharpish, happened to my ex

Not asking for favours just opinions aha, and if a women was to judge by this post then surley it's not worth it.

And thanks

Rather than just post a number with no justification, I shall do it like this:

Before I look at your profile, it starts as a 10, you then lose marks each time I find something to take marks off for. Here goes...

Profile pic = dick pic - lose a mark (the women don't like it...)

Poor spelling, punctuation and grammar in the main body of profile text - lose a mark

Admitting that you're mean to people - lose a mark (the women on here expect you to worship them, even if they want you to abuse them in the bedroom...)

Admitting you're not good with words and telling people to ask you - lose a mark (women don't want to have to ask you questions, they expect you to tell them about yourself)

Not using a capital letter for your name - lose a mark (women will see this as "if he doesn't respect himself to use a capital letter for his name, how do I know he will respect me?")

Regular drinker - lose a mark (just put social drinker as regular drinker makes women think alcoholic, even if you are shit-faced every night, just put social drinker)

All public pics dick pics - lose a mark (women hate that, they've seen it all before, etc etc)

No verifications - lose a mark

When the maths is done you come out with a 2. Now you're probably thinking, "who the fuck is this cunt to tell me my profile is only a 2?" but I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Compared to the women on here, I've been very generous. They are incredibly judgemental and will literally try to find any excuse to not even reply to your messages, let alone meet. Yes sure you'll get one or two every so often that may slip through the cracks, but most of them are very judgemental.

On a plus note you are 6ft and athletic so if you sort out the pick-up points you'll probably do quite well.

Happy fabbing!

"Rather than just post a number with no justification, I shall do it like this:

Before I look at your profile, it starts as a 10, you then lose marks each time I find something to take marks off for. Here goes...

Profile pic = dick pic - lose a mark (the women don't like it...)

Poor spelling, punctuation and grammar in the main body of profile text - lose a mark

Admitting that you're mean to people - lose a mark (the women on here expect you to worship them, even if they want you to abuse them in the bedroom...)

Admitting you're not good with words and telling people to ask you - lose a mark (women don't want to have to ask you questions, they expect you to tell them about yourself)

Not using a capital letter for your name - lose a mark (women will see this as "if he doesn't respect himself to use a capital letter for his name, how do I know he will respect me?")

Regular drinker - lose a mark (just put social drinker as regular drinker makes women think alcoholic, even if you are shit-faced every night, just put social drinker)

All public pics dick pics - lose a mark (women hate that, they've seen it all before, etc etc)

No verifications - lose a mark

When the maths is done you come out with a 2. Now you're probably thinking, "who the fuck is this cunt to tell me my profile is only a 2?" but I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Compared to the women on here, I've been very generous. They are incredibly judgemental and will literally try to find any excuse to not even reply to your messages, let alone meet. Yes sure you'll get one or two every so often that may slip through the cracks, but most of them are very judgemental.

On a plus note you are 6ft and athletic so if you sort out the pick-up points you'll probably do quite well.

Happy fabbing!

Thank you a lot seen that you took the time to write that and check my profile notes taken on board and will adjust my profile thanks

"

"Not asking for favours just opinions aha, and if a women was to judge by this post then surley it's not worth it.

And thanks "

That would be all of them then...

"Word of advice don't have pics in uniform on here if you get recognised caught out and your are found to be bringing the forces into disrepute by swinging you'd find yourself booted out pretty sharpish, happened to my ex "

More likely to get a formal warning and invited to remove the pics and anything that identifies you as military, unless you're a senior officer or something like that...

Doncaster

"Word of advice don't have pics in uniform on here if you get recognised caught out and your are found to be bringing the forces into disrepute by swinging you'd find yourself booted out pretty sharpish, happened to my ex

More likely to get a formal warning and invited to remove the pics and anything that identifies you as military, unless you're a senior officer or something like that..."

Depends if they want to make an example of you or not, they can do that regardless of your rank.

Doncaster

"Not asking for favours just opinions aha, and if a women was to judge by this post then surley it's not worth it.

And thanks

That would be all of them then..."

Of course we're judgemental but so are men. Wether or not to meet someone or decide to to send a message to someone you'd like to meet is always a judgement call you make for yourself.

"Word of advice don't have pics in uniform on here if you get recognised caught out and your are found to be bringing the forces into disrepute by swinging you'd find yourself booted out pretty sharpish, happened to my ex

More likely to get a formal warning and invited to remove the pics and anything that identifies you as military, unless you're a senior officer or something like that...

Depends if they want to make an example of you or not, they can do that regardless of your rank."

I don't know what branch of what service your ex was in, but certainly in mine they simply can't afford the loss in manpower right now. About the only thing you'd get kicked straight out for would be drugs.

Doncaster

Depends if they want to make an example of you or not, they can do that regardless of your rank.

I don't know what branch of what service your ex was in, but certainly in mine they simply can't afford the loss in manpower right now. About the only thing you'd get kicked straight out for would be drugs."

My ex was just a bob standard squadies and this was only a year ago the manpower situation dosent sound much better than it was then so you never know. I gave advice people can choose to take it or not as long, as they don't come crying to me like a bitch about it if the don't take the advice and it ends badly

Lots of good advice in these threads.

I've picked up some tips also

And thanks "

OP, you are under no obligation to accept advice. It is your profile.

However, there are common themes cropping up above. I agree with them, particularly with regard to the limited text on your profile (women here are highly unlikely to contact you to ask for more information) and the background in your photos.

You have a good body but your profile does not present you in as good a light as it could.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Good luck OP, you're going to need it with that attitude

Didn't mean to come across with an attitude I said thank you didn't I and I took everyone's comments on bored doesn't mean I have to agree with them.... Just wanted to know what everyone thought. "

You haven't changed anything so you don't agree with anything. I was going to say that maybe it was your age but I don't always agree with everything on here or outside of here, so good luck with getting what you are looking for

» Add a new message to this topic