FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > How to enter the scene...

How to enter the scene...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *am_brown OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

I've been on this site for a number of years, have visited a few swinger clubs and met some sexy people too however I don't feel I'm really fulfilling my needs and fantasies, is this possibly not for me? Should I try to meet women another way? I like nsa but I'm not looking for a cattle market ie waiting in line at a huge gang bang. Does anyone have any tips and advice for me?

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I've been on this site for a number of years, have visited a few swinger clubs and met some sexy people too however I don't feel I'm really fulfilling my needs and fantasies, is this possibly not for me? Should I try to meet women another way? I like nsa but I'm not looking for a cattle market ie waiting in line at a huge gang bang. Does anyone have any tips and advice for me?

X "

Delete the last paragraph - it is meaningless .

You say nothing about yourself apart from the ladies should seek to please you. And you might in return.

if I was a woman - I'd click next...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only tip i have is put what your fantasies are on your profile. You don;t have to be graphic or explicit, just give people an idea what you actually want.

I'm explicit about what mine are, as a female this is to my advantage as it turns men on, women wouldn't be so much. But it also lets people know exactly what i am looking for should they want to message me.

If any guy does not have a compatible profile, or doesnt send me what i think is a genuine message that shows he is compatible, then i instantly dismiss him.

Also, not sure why you have a pic of a woman on your profile?

Things didn't really start working for me on here until I called myself "The Ace Face" and wore sunglasses at all times.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I've been on this site for a number of years, have visited a few swinger clubs and met some sexy people too however I don't feel I'm really fulfilling my needs and fantasies, is this possibly not for me? Should I try to meet women another way? I like nsa but I'm not looking for a cattle market ie waiting in line at a huge gang bang. Does anyone have any tips and advice for me?

X

Delete the last paragraph - it is meaningless .

You say nothing about yourself apart from the ladies should seek to please you. And you might in return.

if I was a woman - I'd click next..."

this

OP, if you delete the (meaningless) disclaimer, your profile consists of three (meaningless) sentences.

Advice; update your profile text, explain what you are looking for and what you have to offer (but not in graphic detail of course) show a bit of your personality and change your photographs.

Tips: to get better photographs, focus on lighting, your profile pic for example you can barely see you only the woman because of a flash reflection on I assume it is a mirror or your lens is very dirty! Also keep trying, sometimes "the scene" can be very hard to get into but it's worth it when you do.

birmingham

Thank you everyone for the advice on the profile, do you have advice on going to swinger clubs / parties etc as a single male? It just seems quite intimidating and I unfortunately haven't got any friends who I can share my desires / interests with.

"Thank you everyone for the advice on the profile, do you have advice on going to swinger clubs / parties etc as a single male? It just seems quite intimidating and I unfortunately haven't got any friends who I can share my desires / interests with."

Bearing in mind the amount of notice you have taken to date, is there much point in people giving you more? I am not trying to put you down, but there does come a point where personal responsibility takes over.

birmingham

We all have personal reasons that we have to prioritise, apologies if I've offended you

birmingham

Thank you to everyone who offered me support / advice to my topic. Sorry I hadn't thanked or replied earlier but unfortunately been having a tough few weeks with some personal problems X

"Thank you everyone for the advice on the profile, do you have advice on going to swinger clubs / parties etc as a single male? It just seems quite intimidating and I unfortunately haven't got any friends who I can share my desires / interests with."

Top tip for a club or party dont be the creepy guy in the corner who doesnt speak to anyone, or worse follows people around in a creepy way.

Just talk to people your more likely get invited to play if you actually have conversations.

Hope your personal issues are all ok now xx

"We all have personal reasons that we have to prioritise, apologies if I've offended you "

You have not offended me at all.

You're a body on the internet and they tend not to provoke too much emotion in me.

What makes me wonder is why you ask for further advice? You may have your own opinions about your profile, which would be fine.

On the other hand, despite many helpful suggestions, your profile remains stubbornly the same.

I am sorry if you had personal issues to deal with. Now that you are back, you can make changes or not. It is up to you.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

In Op says been to clubs over the years. Then a bit later asks for advice about going to a club

By *uv2bseenCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We are curious OP.

Why do you need tips or find it intimidating to visit clubs.

You clearly stated that you have been more than once.

Was it.....bullshit??

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"You say nothing about yourself apart from the ladies should seek to please you. And you might in return.

if I was a woman - I'd click next..."

birmingham

Because my question wasn't to do with my profile, possibly you are too busy trying to dictate how I should enter the scene? I think you should be more patient and understanding or just keep your opinions to yourself, thank you

birmingham

Why would it be bull shit for?

birmingham

Yes, I have been to greedy girl nights but that to me isn't entering the scene. I want to explore fantasies with likeminded individuals, how did you start?

birmingham

Minus a profile, is there other methods to start swinging or do you feel a profile is the only way? Often women / couples block single guys

"Minus a profile, is there other methods to start swinging or do you feel a profile is the only way? Often women / couples block single guys "

You visit a club or, if you find that too intimidating and rely on contact here, you create a profile of interest.

You seem reluctant to do either.

By the way, the +quote button enables us to follow your thread.

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 28/08/16 13:37:15]

birmingham

Btw bull shit is suggesting you love to be seen yet your profile doesn't show any pictures.... Think twice before you write nasty replies, people can pick flaws in your perfect life too

birmingham

"Minus a profile, is there other methods to start swinging or do you feel a profile is the only way? Often women / couples block single guys

You visit a club or, if you find that too intimidating and rely on contact here, you create a profile of interest.

You seem reluctant to do either.

By the way, the +quote button enables us to follow your thread."

Been trying to explain that having a single profile makes it near impossible to get a conversation flowing with a lady or a couple on here as many state they aren't looking for single guys or block them point blank hence why I'd like advice on clubs. If you haven't got any advice then that's totally acceptable, you don't have to know everything

"Btw bull shit is suggesting you love to be seen yet your profile doesn't show any pictures.... Think twice before you write nasty replies, people can pick flaws in your perfect life too "

Who was that in reply to?

birmingham

"Thank you everyone for the advice on the profile, do you have advice on going to swinger clubs / parties etc as a single male? It just seems quite intimidating and I unfortunately haven't got any friends who I can share my desires / interests with.

Top tip for a club or party dont be the creepy guy in the corner who doesnt speak to anyone, or worse follows people around in a creepy way.

Just talk to people your more likely get invited to play if you actually have conversations.

Hope your personal issues are all ok now xx"

Yes they're better, thank you.

That's really good advice, basically treat it as any social? I'll keep that in mind

birmingham

"Btw bull shit is suggesting you love to be seen yet your profile doesn't show any pictures.... Think twice before you write nasty replies, people can pick flaws in your perfect life too

Who was that in reply to?"

I wouldn't lose any sleep worrying....

Midlands

"Btw bull shit is suggesting you love to be seen yet your profile doesn't show any pictures.... Think twice before you write nasty replies, people can pick flaws in your perfect life too "

You know why we choose not to show pics??

Single guys.

Regards.

Pure and simple.

birmingham

"Btw bull shit is suggesting you love to be seen yet your profile doesn't show any pictures.... Think twice before you write nasty replies, people can pick flaws in your perfect life too

Single guys.

Regards.

Pure and simple."

Then your lack of intelligence shines by giving advice to a single man....regards, pure and simple describes you perfectly, well half does

Without knowing what your needs and fantasies are it's hard to know what advice to give. The way I see it you have three options

- Find a suitable club night, go and be sociable and chat to people without any expectations of play and hopefully have a good night

- Keep an eye out for local socials, go along and start meeting others in your area and get to know people and potential playmates that way

- Take on board the profile advice you've been given. There are plenty of people meeting single guys but if you want that single guy to be you you have to make an effort to stand out for the right reasons.

One last thing, I personally make private notes on people who show a really negative attitude to others on statuses or the forum. Some of your replies will be acting as a filter for others in the same way.

Midlands

Single guys.

Regards.

Pure and simple.

Then your lack of intelligence shines by giving advice to a single man....regards, pure and simple describes you perfectly, well half does "

Your opinion of us is totally irrelevant to us as you are.

If you want advice I suggest going to clubs that is the only way to get started in the club scene. However if you talk to people IRL the way you have in here you won't get very far. It pays to be polite and respectful, no matter how others are perceived to be acting.

My previous advice still stands, a good profile is always helpful for getting started in the scene, that is how people will choose who to invite to parties and perhaps you might make some more friends who share your interests too. Networking is important in swinging (or at least we have found it is.) As friends introduce you to their friends, invite you to parties they are going to or hosting, will go to clubs with you etc.

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'd meet him in a hear beat but he's only looking for nice ladies and sadly I'm naughty ;(

birmingham

"If you want advice I suggest going to clubs that is the only way to get started in the club scene. However if you talk to people IRL the way you have in here you won't get very far. It pays to be polite and respectful, no matter how others are perceived to be acting.

My previous advice still stands, a good profile is always helpful for getting started in the scene, that is how people will choose who to invite to parties and perhaps you might make some more friends who share your interests too. Networking is important in swinging (or at least we have found it is.) As friends introduce you to their friends, invite you to parties they are going to or hosting, will go to clubs with you etc.

"

Hi, yes, your advise is golden, I have tried updating my profile now in an attempt to reflect my personality abit more, still need to take some more photos but that will happen soon.

I have only spoken bad to people who have attempted to insult me first but again, your advice is good so I will also take that onboard, so thank you.

birmingham

Single guys.

Regards.

Pure and simple.

Then your lack of intelligence shines by giving advice to a single man....regards, pure and simple describes you perfectly, well half does

"

Thank you for taking the time to read my message, I hope you find what you are looking for

birmingham

"I'd meet him in a hear beat but he's only looking for nice ladies and sadly I'm naughty ;("

Aww but I much prefer a naughty lady I will update my profile accordingly in a attempt to win you over x

Midlands

Single guys.

Regards.

Pure and simple.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message, I hope you find what you are looking for"

Thank you, we have found what we are looking for time and time again.

We hope you also find what you are looking for.

birmingham

Single guys.

Regards.

Pure and simple.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message, I hope you find what you are looking for

We hope you also find what you are looking for."

I hope I can become as happy as you guys are in the swinging scene, enjoy your bank holiday, looks like the sun is shining

Midlands

Single guys.

Regards.

Pure and simple.

I hope I can become as happy as you guys are in the swinging scene, enjoy your bank holiday, looks like the sun is shining "

See, we can be nice to each other!!

We have found what we are looking for and are completely happy although we do not rely on this site.

Enjoy your Bank Holiday also.

birmingham

Single guys.

Regards.

Pure and simple.

I hope I can become as happy as you guys are in the swinging scene, enjoy your bank holiday, looks like the sun is shining

See, we can be nice to each other!!

We have found what we are looking for and are completely happy although we do not rely on this site.

Enjoy your Bank Holiday also.

"

Yes because we're awesome people

Have a lovely week

» Add a new message to this topic