FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > ls my profile okay, girls?

ls my profile okay, girls?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Think it seems okay. Any tips to improve it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you think its ok then that's all that matters

Well i'd like to get myself across as well as possible.

l wrote about some interests and stuff. Tried to be positive and put a good number of pics on.

I was too busy perving the pics to notice what you wrote! But yeah the pics work!!!

"l wrote about some interests and stuff. Tried to be positive and put a good number of pics on."

Couple of grammatical errors. Read through your profile text again.

Also it just seems like you want a certain type of woman black/Asian but then go on to say but white womn will do. Can't see many women wanting you to ''make do' with them cos your first choices aren't available.

Think through and re-write the black/Asian/white women thing...

"l wrote about some interests and stuff. Tried to be positive and put a good number of pics on.

Also it just seems like you want a certain type of woman black/Asian but then go on to say but white womn will do. Can't see many women wanting you to ''make do' with them cos your first choices aren't available. "

I saw that too...but as a white woman I thought 'meh'

"Think through and re-write the black/Asian/white women thing..."

Why? Everyone has preferences.

"l wrote about some interests and stuff. Tried to be positive and put a good number of pics on.

Also it just seems like you want a certain type of woman black/Asian but then go on to say but white womn will do. Can't see many women wanting you to ''make do' with them cos your first choices aren't available. "

l never wrote that white women 'will do' though. l said that if they fit my tastes. l don't see how that is bad? l've seen many women request black guy and l don't take that personally.

Also it just seems like you want a certain type of woman black/Asian but then go on to say but white womn will do. Can't see many women wanting you to ''make do' with them cos your first choices aren't available.

I saw that too...but as a white woman I thought 'meh' "

lt seems as though some people will take it personally. Not intending to offend and l can't change my preferences.

lt seems as though some people will take it personally. Not intending to offend and l can't change my preferences."

So stick to your preferences otherwise it's pointless having them.

I don't say I want guys over 5'10 with dark hair handsome faces and huge dicks but if they aren't available I'll have a shorter guy with a smaller penis.

Read yr profile nice body pics butyou seem very confident so wondered why no face pic. As for your preferences I think it could offend as specially as there's so many more men on here than women to chose from. Id just pass you by.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

"Think through and re-write the black/Asian/white women thing...

Why? Everyone has preferences. "

Keep it in. Enough profile on here state preferences.

"Read yr profile nice body pics butyou seem very confident so wondered why no face pic. As for your preferences I think it could offend as specially as there's so many more men on here than women to chose from. Id just pass you by. "

l had face pics on. l'll put them back up.

lt seems as though some people will take it personally. Not intending to offend and l can't change my preferences.

So stick to your preferences otherwise it's pointless having them.

I don't say I want guys over 5'10 with dark hair handsome faces and huge dicks but if they aren't available I'll have a shorter guy with a smaller penis. "

My profile states a preference and not a criteria though.

l like the way some white women look. Especially Jewish women. l think that stems from Claudia Black on Farscape. haha.

"Read yr profile nice body pics butyou seem very confident so wondered why no face pic. As for your preferences I think it could offend as specially as there's so many more men on here than women to chose from. Id just pass you by. "

That's fine. l wouldn't take it personally. l'm pretty surprised that white women would take it personally that l like a certain look. There are many girls that specify height, race and relationship status. l've even seen hair requirement. To each their own l say.

Thanks for the advice everyone. xx

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Seems like a goid profile to me but you may have a harder road ahead where meets with your preference, while black/Asian women are presented on fab they seem few and far between, especially Asian women religious implications are a barrier to the hedonistic pleasures of fab for many

maybe hide ur friends list as u say ur straight but ur friends list may make women think otherwise also dont need to see 3 cock shots we all know what a cock looks like but other then that nothing wrong

"maybe hide ur friends list as u say ur straight but ur friends list may make women think otherwise also dont need to see 3 cock shots we all know what a cock looks like but other then that nothing wrong"

Sorry but my cock picks stay. That's just your preference and I've seen more pussy pics than dick pics tbh.

My friend list is just people l talk to, including a friendly gay fella.

lt seems as though some people will take it personally. Not intending to offend and l can't change my preferences."

I don't think it's a big deal to say that you have a special taste for black or Asian women. I certainly wouldn't be put off, any more so that I would be put off by a man saying he has a taste for big boobs, or red hair, or anything else that I'm not. I feel I'm perfectly capable of attracting the attention of a man even if I don't entirely fit their ideal. I think it's useful to state an ideal, so that if someone does fit that description they can know it's worth contacting you.

But you only need one paragraph to state your preferences. 2 paragraphs does labour the point.

[Removed by poster at 06/08/16 08:39:01]

"maybe hide ur friends list as u say ur straight but ur friends list may make women think otherwise also dont need to see 3 cock shots we all know what a cock looks like but other then that nothing wrong

Sorry but my cock picks stay. That's just your preference and I've seen more pussy pics than dick pics tbh.

My friend list is just people l talk to, including a friendly gay fella."

2 cocks pics out of 10, you can get away with, as some women do expect to see one. Most women are not partial to cock pics, so if you had any more than that, then you would be fishing is a much smaller fishpond - no point in reducing chances of having fun because you're putting women off with cock pics.

Personally I don't like your profile, I'm not at all offended by your preferences, we all have them. It's just the way you have worded it, it would put me off (if we were looking hot straight men)

Poppy

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

It's nice to see face pics though don't know why so many guys don't smile

I accept your preference

I have mine (don't list just decline if those people message me)

The wording though does come across a little as though white is a substitute ... Maybe try rephrasing it

"Personally I don't like your profile, I'm not at all offended by your preferences, we all have them. It's just the way you have worded it, it would put me off (if we were looking hot straight men)

Poppy"

lt has made me giggle how many white women have taken this so personally. Which is pretty silly considering the amount of men they reject on here.

"Personally I don't like your profile, I'm not at all offended by your preferences, we all have them. It's just the way you have worded it, it would put me off (if we were looking hot straight men)

Poppy"

l don't see anything wrong with how it's worded. Like l said, lt's my preference and not a criteria ans l will word it as such.

Poppy

lt has made me giggle how many white women have taken this so personally. Which is pretty silly considering the amount of men they reject on here."

I think you misunderstood my comment, I didn't take anything personally, your preferences are what you like, as I said they don't offend me, it's actually a nice change to see a man actually putting what he likes. I simply meant it could be worded better, in a slightly lest arrogant way.

Poppy

Poppy

l don't see anything wrong with how it's worded. Like l said, lt's my preference and not a criteria ans l will word it as such."

Then don't ask for tips on how to improve your profile if you're already happy with it and aren't actually going to take any of the advice!!!

Poppy

lt has made me giggle how many white women have taken this so personally. Which is pretty silly considering the amount of men they reject on here.

I think you misunderstood my comment, I didn't take anything personally, your preferences are what you like, as I said they don't offend me, it's actually a nice change to see a man actually putting what he likes. I simply meant it could be worded better, in a slightly lest arrogant way.

Poppy"

l was speaking pretty generally.

Poppy

l don't see anything wrong with how it's worded. Like l said, lt's my preference and not a criteria ans l will word it as such.

Then don't ask for tips on how to improve your profile if you're already happy with it and aren't actually going to take any of the advice!!! "

Well obviously l'm not going to change it at every single whim and comment the women make. l assess which ones l think suits my profile.

Imo thinking that ''a few white women too if you fit my personal taste'' is arrogant, is hypersensitive, and far more nicely put than what l've seen on the site. Sorry.

Thanks for the advice though.

Poppy

Then don't ask for tips on how to improve your profile if you're already happy with it and aren't actually going to take any of the advice!!! "

Exactly!! Bookmark this thread cos in a couple of months when he's moaning at having no meets this thread can serve as a reminder of the help he wa previously offered.

Op nobody is offended by what you've wrote, honestly. Just pointing out how it reads and that is you have a preference for black and Asian, perfectly fine, but then also say you'll consider certain whites that for your criteria. It's a slight on all parties, white people will think hmm fuck this, blacks and Asians will think that you aren't true to your preferences and if they're easily bent why have them in the first place.

OP, I believe you got the exposure you were looking for

Did it work?

Doncaster

Poppy

Then don't ask for tips on how to improve your profile if you're already happy with it and aren't actually going to take any of the advice!!!

Well obviously l'm not going to change it at every single whim and comment the women make. l assess which ones l think suits my profile.

Imo thinking that ''a few white women too if you fit my personal taste'' is arrogant, is hypersensitive, and far more nicely put than what l've seen on the site. Sorry.

"

You don't have to change it after single comment the logical amongst us are aware that's a ridiculous concept, but the majority of the comments say the same thing re-word the part about your preferences and have less cock pics, that really should tell you something!

I actually think you were after attention and an ego boost instead of "advice"

Poppy

You don't have to change it after single comment the logical amongst us are aware that's a ridiculous concept, but the majority of the comments say the same thing re-word the part about your preferences and have less cock pics, that really should tell you something!

I actually think you were after attention and an ego boost instead of "advice""

Poppy

Exactly!! Bookmark this thread cos in a couple of months when he's moaning at having no meets this thread can serve as a reminder of the help he wa previously offered.

Op nobody is offended by what you've wrote, honestly. Just pointing out how it reads and that is you have a preference for black and Asian, perfectly fine, but then also say you'll consider certain whites that for your criteria. It's a slight on all parties, white people will think hmm fuck this, blacks and Asians will think that you aren't true to your preferences and if they're easily bent why have them in the first place. "

Like I said. I can't help liking what l like. l'm really not desperate and l'm after quality. Most people commenting about the white women bit happen to be white women and I'm not really attracted to you. So I'm not bothered. It hasn't really hindered me yet.

Xx

Poppy

Nope. I don't need an ego boost at all. The constant messages from gay guys would tick that box for me if that is what I was after.

Thank you for the comment though x

Poppy

There was a single comment about a cock pic. There are some size queens that have asked to see to see it, so I'm showing it preemtively Not all women are like you nor all alike.

"OP, I believe you got the exposure you were looking for

Did it work?"

See above.

Poppy

Op nobody is offended by what you've wrote, honestly. Just pointing out how it reads and that is you have a preference for black and Asian, perfectly fine, but then also say you'll consider certain whites that for your criteria. It's a slight on all parties, white people will think hmm fuck this, blacks and Asians will think that you aren't true to your preferences and if they're easily bent why have them in the first place.

Like I said. I can't help liking what l like. l'm really not desperate and l'm after quality. Most people commenting about the white women bit happen to be white women and I'm not really attracted to you. So I'm not bothered. It hasn't really hindered me yet.

Xx

"

That's fine, look at my profile I'm a fucking champion of preferences but mine are strict, I don't say I want this and that but if that's not available I'll just have something else.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

This thread is boring already

Your profile is ok , it's not for us but there again we are not for you .

We have to say however , that you come across to our thinking , as a bit of an arrogant arse in this thread , and therefore even if your profile was perfect for us , and we for what you seek , we would have no interest .

Well it sounds like you're very happy with your profile as it is, so the best thing to do now is test it out. If you carry on attracting men instead of women then, obviously your profile is more appealing to men. If you do however attract your target market, then you've obviously got it right. One thing I'll say is that you have the advantage of being a good looking guy with a good size cock, so if you don't get the right kind of success, then you may need to have another look at your profile or your approach.

Doncaster

Poppy

There was a single comment about a cock pic. There are some size queens that have asked to see to see it, so I'm showing it preemtively Not all women are like you nor all alike."

Ok firstly when did I actually say all women are alike or like me? Oh That's right, I didn't so don't put words in my mouth please.

Secondly go to your account, then to message filters, then block men from messaging you solves the problem of having to warn them off since you don't need the ego boost from them

Thirdly though I am white, I'm not at all offended, pissed off or butt hurt in anyway by you, so don't flatter yourself. I do however think your egotistical and arrogant thats not offence it's an opinion, there's a difference.

Finally it's your profile run it how you like, just if you change nothing and you begin struggle on this site, please don't come back to the forums bitching about it later down the line, as people views on your profile and why you could struggle to attract people are unlikely to change if the profile hasn't. (That's just plain logic)

Poppy

There was a single comment about a cock pic. There are some size queens that have asked to see to see it, so I'm showing it preemtively Not all women are like you nor all alike.

Ok firstly when did I actually say all women are alike or like me? Oh That's right, I didn't so don't put words in my mouth please.

Secondly go to your account, then to message filters, then block men from messaging you solves the problem of having to warn them off since you don't need the ego boost from them

Thirdly though I am white, I'm not at all offended, pissed off or butt hurt in anyway by you, so don't flatter yourself. I do however think your egotistical and arrogant thats not offence it's an opinion, there's a difference.

Finally it's your profile run it how you like, just if you change nothing and you begin struggle on this site, please don't come back to the forums bitching about it later down the line, as people views on your profile and why you could struggle to attract people are unlikely to change if the profile hasn't. (That's just plain logic)

"

Well said

I think your profile reads quite well now, and you are clear about your interests. As a couple we probably wouldn't go for you, largely because your profile doesn't really reflect an interest in couple play. I would urge you to have a face pic with you smiling, because your facial expressions do seem a bit stand-offish. A smiling one would display more warmth.

I must stand up for women though, with your regards to your comment in your profile about men appreciating the male form more than women. This is absalutely not true, but what many men don't realise is that women are by and large turned on by different stimuli than men. The sexual psychology tends to be different. The men that to do well on this site are often those who design their profiles with an understanding of what turns a woman on. If you design your profile from a male perspective then it will logically attract men, which is what you've been finding up until now.

» Add a new message to this topic