FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice on my profile

Advice on my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for some constructive criticism not having much luck on here would appreciate some advice on how to make my profile more appealing to women

Thanks happy swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The feedback I got (if you check the next thread) is less cock more smiley face pics.

I'll pass that on as it came from people more experienced and knowledgeable than myself

Thanks

"Looking for some constructive criticism not having much luck on here would appreciate some advice on how to make my profile more appealing to women

Thanks happy swinging "

It is beige. It is negative.

No one is going to want to show you the ropes. This is a swinging site.

Describe your character. Concentrate on what you can offer. Make your profile interesting, attractive and fun. That is what people are looking for.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Put some photos on that can be seen if someone is browsing

Don't say what we won't want

Tell us why we should see you

Your profile is a shop window and atm we all walk past :/

You need public pics, don't have to be of your face, but most people will just pass you by with no pics and they certainly won't just add you as a friend to see them.

Your text is brand and boring, you need to sell yourself, your a small fish in a very large pond of other fish with better profiles, take a look at some other successful profiles and adjust yours.

good luck

Poppy

Hi don't jump in to quick when interested in someone get a rapoir going let them see your genuine and yes public pics are good but a nice face pic always beats a dick pick as ladies all k ow what a difference k looks like and always be polite

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

Your 1 in a thousand ratio for "young lad" looking for an older woman. You don't have any public pics and your one profile pic is a "high above" cock shot!

What's makes you different to the others? ... What's your USP's ? (Unique Selling points)

Although I don't believe in "cam" veri's ... But understand it's hard to get a meet without any at all ....Try building those up first.. So folk can see your genuine and display them ...

Remember ....yes this is a sex site and not match.com but equally that doesn't automatically mean your guaranteed a fuck. Patience and persistence

Good luck

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Very poor photo.

Thanks everyone

» Add a new message to this topic