FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > My profile.. my fab experience

My profile.. my fab experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone.

Promise this isn't a moan. Would love some profile feedback as it seems that whatever I do people have impossibly high standards or are just flat out rude.. I considered myself fairly attractive.. intelligent and frankly a bit if a catch before I came here.. now my self esteem is being knocked on a daily basis..

Any help appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oh.. feel free to message me directly or throw me a friend request for pictures if it is helpful

Ta

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile is a little longwinded to be honest.I would crop it a bit if I were you. Take out the bit about blood, prostrate and not being photo verified.

XXX

Maybe change your outlook to Fab. It's fun, nothing more. It's not a sex site, but meeting is an added bonus. Yes most people are here for the same reason but don't rely on this being the only source of sexual fun. Maybe try clubs etc

I liked your profile but I would like some public pics of you, doesn't have to be face pics in there, just some torso, bum, suit pics for example.

"Hi everyone.

Promise this isn't a moan. Would love some profile feedback as it seems that whatever I do people have impossibly high standards or are just flat out rude.. I considered myself fairly attractive.. intelligent and frankly a bit if a catch before I came here.. now my self esteem is being knocked on a daily basis..

Any help appreciated"

Luck of the draw unfortunately OP! I've been honest and detailed with my profile, checked it for spelling and grammar (none of that bloody text speak), and always been polite and respectful with my messages. Have also uploaded plenty of pics (no cock shots though).

Unfortunately it's brought me little success, but the fact that I'm only 5ft 5in is probably a big (or should that be little ha ha) put off for women.

Single guys are also one of the types of people who get passed by a lot.

My advice is not to expect too much - enjoy the forums and comment/contribute; that will give you some recognition, and if possible, get to a club or other social event - I've had a couple of amazing play sessions at the club I go to, and that also helped me get my verifications!

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

I'd also lose the "I'm attractive" bit, by all means think it and maybe say it in a different way "Considered by some to be attractive"..

Or just stick your mush up and let the ladies decide for themselves..

Our profile was twice as long as it is now, as said short & sweet appears yo be better in general here..

S

Thanks for the feedback one and all... I think the pictures issue will be sorted soon

Regarding textual changes... Will make one or two.. thanks again for the feedback.. keep it coming

I quite like a longish profile, as it suggests that the person behind it has something to say. If I stumbled across a profile like that, I would read it properly if he lived within striking distance, and if the the photos looked sexy. We may then take things further. My advise to you is post some better pics.

"I quite like a longish profile, as it suggests that the person behind it has something to say. If I stumbled across a profile like that, I would read it properly if he lived within striking distance, and if the the photos looked sexy. We may then take things further. My advise to you is post some better pics. "

Thanks I am working on it... Also seen your profile and resisted the urge to wink due to distance!

Ok.. some photos added.. hopefully this is better

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I like your words and I like any man who is confident to call himself attractive.

If you messaged me, I would ask for a face picture if you didn't attach one with your original message. That would be the deciding factor.

Ok, as a kinkster, the pee/poo/blood thing does actually put me off, despite all of those being hard limits of my own. I'm just not sure it needs spelling out.

Also - I don't get a sense of you. It's wonderfully detailed but there's nothing to latch onto and say, "Aha! We have that in common!" Except having no appreciation for excrement. A couple of jokes and a bit of what you enjoy outside the bedroom would be great.

Don't bother explaining about edging etc. Those that you want to meet up with will get it, those that don't, don't need to know anyway.

Finally, your profile pic. A leg. A slightly pasty leg. (No judging, mine are the same!) I don't quite know what to make of it. It's definitely not a turn on. It's just a bit...odd. As others have said earlier, try a torso shot, censor your face in a body shot. Something. But not your calf. Though props to ya, it's a decent calf - you ride?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I must have arrived after the edits.

The calf is muddy, a rider but for fun clean is best.

One of the pics is just a blurry blob, at least to me.

Keep working on it

Darn it.. I was pretty pleased with it too.. ok made a few more alterations.. but Ahe calf stays..my second best feature!

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I'm not convinced by the photos

They are not cock yet don't seem to hit the market

Cut the last paragraph

And just condense some of the others a bit

Just my thoughts

I'm not sure what one of the pics is actually showing and a couple of the others are just a bit meh, maybe have a look at some of the forum regulars for pic inspiration.

I agree about the last para, about photo veris etc, does it really need saying? Comes across as negative. Otherwise nice to see someone provide details of what they're into and looking for.

» Add a new message to this topic