FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Is my profile up to standard?

Is my profile up to standard?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please can i have an opinion on my profile please and some advice...cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's to the usual standard.

cheers...anyway i can improve it in anyway ?

"cheers...anyway i can improve it in anyway ?"

Make em laff and the clothes fall off. Get better photos. Be a bisexual woman. Job done.

You say your best feature are your eyes and smile....show them off?

Why be mortified for people to know your on here? I tell everybody, you can't beat word of mouth to give you a good rep and get you load of meets lol!!!!

No chance haha...there are thousands were i work and the job i do i'm the only one who does it so it's too risky and i'm too shy like that..cheers

once we get shatting i'd be happy to send pics...

most people wont chat without seeing pics.

"once we get shatting i'd be happy to send pics...

most people wont chat without seeing pics."

Shatting eeewwww

"once we get chatting i'd be happy to send pics...

most people wont chat without seeing pics.

Shatting eeewwww"

sorry didn't even know i'd put that. haha. fixed it. OP did not have that on his profile.

"No chance haha...there are thousands were i work and the job i do i'm the only one who does it so it's too risky and i'm too shy like that..cheers"

Are you the goalkeeper for Blackburn rovers?!

no im too short haha

Personally, id recommended just be yourself, write in your profile what comes to mind, interests and preferences etc. If your going to show pics, show what your comfortable with and happy for others to see.

To me it would make little sense trying to tweak a profile in order to attain a higher number of meetings with others, for the meetings to go wrong because you differ from whats on your profile.

Be honest and open, and your more likely to meet someone mutually compatible.

By *ir jizalotMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Your profile looks better than mine pal but I don't think I would keep the " Basically am a nice guy" just a tad bundy.

good luck!!

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Drop the reference to slob, why insult many potential meets

By *rince Charming 69Man  over a year ago

Loughborough

Capital letters........

And you have "I trouble"

I this I that and I the other!

What's in it for them, why should they want to meet with you?

Would you consider starting Swinging in clubs? (You live in Blackpool!!!)

Or is it imperative that it HAS to be based on online contacing and a profile's content?

"Please can i have an opinion on my profile please and some advice...cheers"

It is not terribly exciting. As for privacy, you are more likely to be recognized from your half face picture than you are from a torso picture.

Up to what standard?

Wish i never asked now haha...not many positive replies..will tweak it a little but not going to write too much incase i put anyone else off...i don't think there is much more i can write. ..i prefer to be asked questions about myself rather than put my life story up there haha...

I don't think i could ever visit a club sounds exciting but sounds nerve wrecking as well

What do you expect from fab?

Quite harsh ain't it ...good job i can handle it...i seem to come across more snobby/negative people than nice but I'm sure I'll get used to it

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

And there was me thinking it was a celebrity

"Quite harsh ain't it ...good job i can handle it...i seem to come across more snobby/negative people than nice but I'm sure I'll get used to it"

No lol not what did you expect from fab forum! Lol! What do you expect from fabswingers! Look at your whole profile and ask yourself "would i want to meet me?". What have you got that 10000 others haven't got?

Grantham

Hi Josh,

Large numbers of us keep our private lives away from Fab. There's no need to take up half your profile explaining. And if it's so secret why tell us the area you cover and that you live in a van?

This is a swinging site so tell us what you can bring to the party as it were. Tell us what makes you tick in a swinging sense, not in your 'real' life. Which is meant to be private.

Also do a forum search for 'profile advice' and you will find tons of threads on this very topic with genuine, good advice. Plus some friendly micky taking

Grantham

"Look at your whole profile and ask yourself "would i want to meet me?". What have you got that 10000 others haven't got?"

I want to meet you and your sexy nipple pic

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There are countless threads offering generic profile advice, they all offer similar advice , I suggest reading those.

"Look at your whole profile and ask yourself "would i want to meet me?". What have you got that 10000 others haven't got?

I want to meet you and your sexy nipple pic "

As soon as you live 8 miles away from me, you can!

"Hi Josh,

Large numbers of us keep our private lives away from Fab. There's no need to take up half your profile explaining. And if it's so secret why tell us the area you cover and that you live in a van?

This is a swinging site so tell us what you can bring to the party as it were. Tell us what makes you tick in a swinging sense, not in your 'real' life. Which is meant to be private.

Also do a forum search for 'profile advice' and you will find tons of threads on this very topic with genuine, good advice. Plus some friendly micky taking "

Grantham

"Look at your whole profile and ask yourself "would i want to meet me?". What have you got that 10000 others haven't got?

I want to meet you and your sexy nipple pic

As soon as you live 8 miles away from me, you can! "

You're on

"Hi Josh,

Also do a forum search for 'profile advice' and you will find tons of threads on this very topic with genuine, good advice. Plus some friendly micky taking "

I seem messages were people have said put more about yourself and your interests. ..yet your saying don't put that haha...I'm confused

"And there was me thinking it was a celebrity "

I wish!!!

Grantham

"I seem messages were people have said put more about yourself and your interests. ..yet your saying don't put that haha...I'm confused "

Yes, but in swinging terms e.g. I like to take my time with a woman's body, I love having sex in the park etc. etc. rather than I'm a stamp collector or whatever

"I seem messages were people have said put more about yourself and your interests. ..yet your saying don't put that haha...I'm confused

Yes, but in swinging terms e.g. I like to take my time with a woman's body, I love having sex in the park etc. etc. rather than I'm a stamp collector or whatever "

I do say in my profile what i want to do to women and what i prefer....also a stamp collector no chance i aint a nerd...footy boxing and the gym my type of hobbies ??

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I seem messages were people have said put more about yourself and your interests. ..yet your saying don't put that haha...I'm confused "

This is a sex site not a dating site.

Ladies want to know what your body looks like and what your personality is like.

What you do for a living is irrelevant, what you are looking for sexually is important and what you can offer.

Be positive rather than negative.

Hope that helps.

Nita

"I seem messages were people have said put more about yourself and your interests. ..yet your saying don't put that haha...I'm confused

Ladies want to know what your body looks like and what your personality is like.

What you do for a living is irrelevant, what you are looking for sexually is important and what you can offer.

Hope that helps.

Nita"

I do say in my profile what my body is like..i basically dont have a six pack or a massive gut just a bit of extra timber haha..i also talk about my personality. ..does it come across negative?

Thanks

Scunthorpe

Hope that helps.

Nita

I do say in my profile what my body is like..i basically dont have a six pack or a massive gut just a bit of extra timber haha..i also talk about my personality. ..does it come across negative?

Thanks "

It's not negative, it was jus a pointer.

The problem is that body types are very subjective. One persons average is another's slim or overweight. In my opinion a visible full body shot, not necessarily naked, is essential.

Hope that helps.

Nita

Thanks

It's not negative, it was jus a pointer.

The problem is that body types are very subjective. One persons average is another's slim or overweight. In my opinion a visible full body shot, not necessarily naked, is essential."

I'll bear that in mind thanks...i've just altered my profile i don't know if it's better or not haha

Scunthorpe

It's definitely better.

However, without photos, given the number of single guys, you may never get to the chatting stage... Sorry

id still leave out the bit about being 'devastated'...you dont need to say anything about a face pic at all, just keep it private if you want to.

"It's definitely better.

However, without photos, given the number of single guys, you may never get to the chatting stage... Sorry "

I've got photos just not on public as explained in my profile ...but thanks for the feedback...i do think at the end of the day it comes down to what your body looks like...if you have 5 profiles you like all equally but you haven't seen a pic from any of them then they all send a pic they will always go with the 1 with the 6 pack etc.......just my take

"id still leave out the bit about being 'devastated'...you dont need to say anything about a face pic at all, just keep it private if you want to."

Thanks..will do

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No public photos = no messages = no meets = no sex = a lonely sad wank

Scunthorpe

"It's definitely better.

However, without photos, given the number of single guys, you may never get to the chatting stage... Sorry

I've got photos just not on public as explained in my profile ...but thanks for the feedback...i do think at the end of the day it comes down to what your body looks like...if you have 5 profiles you like all equally but you haven't seen a pic from any of them then they all send a pic they will always go with the 1 with the 6 pack etc.......just my take"

Not all ladies like a 6 pack, and others might find super fit guys intimidating.

Many prefer 'normal average guys with personality'.

Scunthorpe

"No public photos = no messages = no meets = no sex = a lonely sad wank "

You said it better

"No public photos = no messages = no meets = no sex = a lonely sad wank "

Oh well ..i still have the chance to get some action on a night out ??

"It's definitely better.

I've got photos just not on public as explained in my profile ...but thanks for the feedback...i do think at the end of the day it comes down to what your body looks like...if you have 5 profiles you like all equally but you haven't seen a pic from any of them then they all send a pic they will always go with the 1 with the 6 pack etc.......just my take

Not all ladies like a 6 pack, and others might find super fit guys intimidating.

Many prefer 'normal average guys with personality'."

I suppose

Brighton - even Hove!

"No public photos = no messages = no meets = no sex = a lonely sad wank

Oh well ..i still have the chance to get some action on a night out ??"

Of course. Don't rely on fab. Use fab as an added extra to your life, not the main dish.

Can you guess who I am from my avatar photo? Nope.....so if I can do it, so can you. Fab is a visual medium so get some visuals up.

I've just put a pic on my profile....is that an ok pic?

Obviously i can put more on at some point

Of course. Don't rely on fab. Use fab as an added extra to your life, not the main dish.

Can you guess who I am from my avatar photo? Nope.....so if I can do it, so can you. Fab is a visual medium so get some visuals up. "

Yeah you got a point. ..your creative from your photos but i didnt particularly enjoy looking at male photos lol

Brighton - even Hove!

"I've just put a pic on my profile....is that an ok pic?

Obviously i can put more on at some point"

Do you want the diplomatic answer or the honest answer, that could make you cry?

Brighton - even Hove!

Can you guess who I am from my avatar photo? Nope.....so if I can do it, so can you. Fab is a visual medium so get some visuals up.

Yeah you got a point. ..your creative from your photos but i didnt particularly enjoy looking at male photos lol"

You're not my target audience. Ladies are. The pics work for me.

"I've just put a pic on my profile....is that an ok pic?

Obviously i can put more on at some point

Do you want the diplomatic answer or the honest answer, that could make you cry? "

Whatever...i don't do crying but fire away

you're wrong about the 5 profiles/6 pack thing.....

but i would rethink your new pic...not vrey helpful.

i had a look, that pic does give an idea of what you look like so will do. like there is just enough there for us to tell if we were attracted to you or not.

"you're wrong about the 5 profiles/6 pack thing.....

but i would rethink your new pic...not vrey helpful."

Reason for rethinking it?

Thanks

"i had a look, that pic does give an idea of what you look like so will do. like there is just enough there for us to tell if we were attracted to you or not."

So what is your opinion?

Thanks

Thanks"

can't see anything..its very dark

Thanks

can't see anything..its very dark"

Oh right...looked ok when i cropped in that...must of been shrunk or something

I've just re-done that photo but blown it up...if that is any better?

looks the same,and i dont think blowing it up will change the fact its pitch black with very little visible.the half face pic you already have is better..

"looks the same,and i dont think blowing it up will change the fact its pitch black with very little visible.the half face pic you already have is better.."

Thanks

"i had a look, that pic does give an idea of what you look like so will do. like there is just enough there for us to tell if we were attracted to you or not.

So what is your opinion?

Thanks"

i'm not meeting but if i was i would be able to tell by that picture if i was interested or not.

and i just had to check out the new picture lol and it would give me an idea of if i was interested or not. from that pic i would talk to you.

"looks the same,and i dont think blowing it up will change the fact its pitch black with very little visible.the half face pic you already have is better..

Thanks "

the half face pic would not work for me, haha. i can't tell from a chin and beard if i'd like someone or not. partial body to get an idea of his size/shape and half blurred face i could tell.

idk if our advice is helping.

"looks the same,and i dont think blowing it up will change the fact its pitch black with very little visible.the half face pic you already have is better..

Thanks

the half face pic would not work for me, haha. i can't tell from a chin and beard if i'd like someone or not. partial body to get an idea of his size/shape and half blurred face i could tell.

idk if our advice is helping. "

So what do you think of my pic I've just put up?

"i had a look, that pic does give an idea of what you look like so will do. like there is just enough there for us to tell if we were attracted to you or not.

So what is your opinion?

Thanks

i'm not meeting but if i was i would be able to tell by that picture if i was interested or not.

and i just had to check out the new picture lol and it would give me an idea of if i was interested or not. from that pic i would talk to you."

Thanks feir

So what is your opinion?

Thanks

and i just had to check out the new picture lol and it would give me an idea of if i was interested or not. from that pic i would talk to you.

Thanks feir"

no worries.

everybody likes different stuff. at least you've got 2 pics up that at least 2 people like.

So what is your opinion?

Thanks

Wahey I'm getting somewhere x

Thanks feir

no worries.

everybody likes different stuff. at least you've got 2 pics up that at least 2 people like. "

whahey indeed.

Hahaha!!!

» Add a new message to this topic