FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Feedback on my profile

Feedback on my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I ve been in this site for some months, however, haven't managed to meet someone.

Any advice or feedback is more than welcomed!! Thanks and have fun!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

When people say they are 'professional' or 'educated', I expect to see no spelling mistakes. If I do, I don't take any of what has been written seriously and hoot with laughter.

"When people say they are 'professional' or 'educated', I expect to see no spelling mistakes. If I do, I don't take any of what has been written seriously and hoot with laughter. "
Thanks for the reply, I am educated, however, I am not a native speaker (and I don't believe that only correct spelling makes you well-educated).

Anyway, thanks for the feedback as I found two-three small mistakes. I am sure I haven't found them all though.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"When people say they are 'professional' or 'educated', I expect to see no spelling mistakes. If I do, I don't take any of what has been written seriously and hoot with laughter. Thanks for the reply, I am educated, however, I am not a native speaker (and I don't believe that only correct spelling makes you well-educated).

Anyway, thanks for the feedback as I found two-three small mistakes. I am sure I haven't found them all though. "

It's a good profile. a wider selection of photos would be good.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with Brightonsteve that a wider variety of pictures would be good. The profile text is good, the only but I didn't particularly like is the Whu Not in brackets before the couples bit, that would put me off a bit. But other than that the text is alright good luck

pm sent

Hey I've been on this site for over a year now and still find it incredibly difficult to gain any interests whatsoever is there something I'm doing wrong or not putting enough of on my profile

Any advice or criticism would be great my appreciated, thanks x

Get some of the messy bathroom photos changed.

Add a couple more of face ones too.

plus your what I am looking for, sounds a bit like: I will do any hole that exist there. So some women don't like that

"I agree with Brightonsteve that a wider variety of pictures would be good. The profile text is good, the only but I didn't particularly like is the Whu Not in brackets before the couples bit, that would put me off a bit. But other than that the text is alright good luck "

This is good advice. If you like ladies of all types then make a positive and complimentary statement if that's too difficult (I see English isn't your first language) then take it out. Gives less for picky people to pick on then you see! I like the photos except for the beach one. Good luck!

Thank you all for your comments and feedback,they are really helpful!!! I really appreciate it!

» Add a new message to this topic