FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > so many deletions!

so many deletions!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone please give me some advice about my profile? Constant deletions are getting me down..am i that ugly?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why do you think it's because your ugly?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your cute don't let it get you... keep trying Hun x

By *r H and Good PetCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

{Women deleting your messages = you're ugly}

is an entirely illogical conclusion.

"{Women deleting your messages = you're ugly}

is an entirely illogical conclusion.

"

how so?

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

is an entirely illogical conclusion captain

"

Nottingham

If you think the only reason that women are deleting your messages is because you're ugly, and that there can be no other factor influencing their choices and behaviours, then you're a little too self absorbed for this site. Lol.

Women can get hundreds of messages a day. If they replied to every guy they thought was "not ugly", it'd be a full time job for a lot of them. Lol

"Your cute don't let it get you... keep trying Hun x "
bless you hun...x

Nottingham

is an entirely illogical conclusion captain

"

Pmsl

xxxxxxxxxx!!!

"If you think the only reason that women are deleting your messages is because you're ugly, and that there can be no other factor influencing their choices and behaviours, then you're a little too self absorbed for this site. Lol.

Women can get hundreds of messages a day. If they replied to every guy they thought was "not ugly", it'd be a full time job for a lot of them. Lol "

thank you for your input..o dont think im self absorbed its just upsetting that 99% of my messages are deleted...i was just after some constructive ctitisism on my profile..x

Maybe try going to a few local socials or clubs and introduce yourself in person. Or get known in the chatrooms and on here the forum.

There are many different ways you can get to know people rather than a message!

Im aware of my spelling btw!! Haha!! Typo..

"Maybe try going to a few local socials or clubs and introduce yourself in person. Or get known in the chatrooms and on here the forum.

There are many different ways you can get to know people rather than a message!"

thankyou for your kind advice jangles..x

Nottingham

You could have a perfect profile, and still have 99% of your messages deleted.

Think of it from the ladies' pov.

If you got between 80 and 100 messages a day, every single day, do you think you would honestly have the time to look and read through each profile, and craft responses to every single one? Honestly.

What do you honestly expect the women to do? Do you think that they should somehow delete all the others, but read and respond to yours?

Really, just think about it.

It's just the gender dynamics of this site.

Nottingham

And of course *you* don't think you're self absorbed, but your post reeks of "waaa! I don't care what other reasons women may have for deleting my message, it MUST be because they think I'm ugly!!"

Don't you realise how narrow minded that makes you look?

"You could have a perfect profile, and still have 99% of your messages deleted.

Think of it from the ladies' pov.

If you got between 80 and 100 messages a day, every single day, do you think you would honestly have the time to look and read through each profile, and craft responses to every single one? Honestly.

What do you honestly expect the women to do? Do you think that they should somehow delete all the others, but read and respond to yours?

Really, just think about it.

It's just the gender dynamics of this site. "

thanks for your reply...yes i supposed women are swamped with guys!..

"And of course *you* don't think you're self absorbed, but your post reeks of "waaa! I don't care what other reasons women may have for deleting my message, it MUST be because they think I'm ugly!!"

Don't you realise how narrow minded that makes you look? "

oh please i didnt mean to come across like that...just wondering how to make myself stand out..but thankyou for your advice..

Nottingham

Personally, I think you stand out fine.

But this isn't about what I think, because even though I think that you look great you're still getting the experience you're getting. That's why I don't think changing your profile will make a jot of difference, you know?

I'd be happy to look at your opening gambit though, if you want to send me what you would send to me as an opening message.

If you can take any more of my "critiquing". Lol. #bitchfacetonight

"Personally, I think you stand out fine.

But this isn't about what I think, because even though I think that you look great you're still getting the experience you're getting. That's why I don't think changing your profile will make a jot of difference, you know?

I'd be happy to look at your opening gambit though, if you want to send me what you would send to me as an opening message.

If you can take any more of my "critiquing". Lol. #bitchfacetonight"

that would be fantastic! Thankyou so much.. i mean it. X

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

All of my messages get deleted too, in fact I've just cleared my sent box this evening.

"All of my messages get deleted too, in fact I've just cleared my sent box this evening. "
haha...!!

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Can anyone please give me some advice about my profile? Constant deletions are getting me down..am i that ugly?"

I don't think you are ugly and I like your pic in the waistcoat. Your profile isn't too bad, but yes there are so many guys on here for the ladies to choose from. I too would suggest clubs or socials. You have 2 verifications in 6 months, I wouldn't think that was too bad! Hang in there, I'm sure you will get there!!

"Can anyone please give me some advice about my profile? Constant deletions are getting me down..am i that ugly?

I don't think you are ugly and I like your pic in the waistcoat. Your profile isn't too bad, but yes there are so many guys on here for the ladies to choose from. I too would suggest clubs or socials. You have 2 verifications in 6 months, I wouldn't think that was too bad! Hang in there, I'm sure you will get there!!"

thankyou soooo much! Thats very nice of you...its not a pity post its just that if a women was constantly rejected they would start to feel insecure...just like us men! Thanks for your kind post! Xxxxxx

chelmsford

"Can anyone please give me some advice about my profile? Constant deletions are getting me down..am i that ugly?

I don't think you are ugly and I like your pic in the waistcoat. Your profile isn't too bad, but yes there are so many guys on here for the ladies to choose from. I too would suggest clubs or socials. You have 2 verifications in 6 months, I wouldn't think that was too bad! Hang in there, I'm sure you will get there!!thankyou soooo much! Thats very nice of you...its not a pity post its just that if a women was constantly rejected they would start to feel insecure...just like us men! Thanks for your kind post! Xxxxxx"

You shouldn't feel insecure from your experience on here. You have to take the rough with the smooth! What kind of reaction do you get from ladies in the 'outside world'? Because if you are popular, then you shouldn't feel insecure. But swinging sites are a different ball game!!

Maybe delete your own sent messages so you don't focus on the deletions so much.

Are you reading the profiles of the people you're messaging? I delete anyone who obviously hasn't read mine - unless they look like Tom Hardy.

I don't think you are ugly and I like your pic in the waistcoat. Your profile isn't too bad, but yes there are so many guys on here for the ladies to choose from. I too would suggest clubs or socials. You have 2 verifications in 6 months, I wouldn't think that was too bad! Hang in there, I'm sure you will get there!!thankyou soooo much! Thats very nice of you...its not a pity post its just that if a women was constantly rejected they would start to feel insecure...just like us men! Thanks for your kind post! Xxxxxx

You shouldn't feel insecure from your experience on here. You have to take the rough with the smooth! What kind of reaction do you get from ladies in the 'outside world'? Because if you are popular, then you shouldn't feel insecure. But swinging sites are a different ball game!! "

your right...i dont really have a problem in the real world..thats why i wonder whats happening here! Swinging is so complicated...such a different animal! Thankyou again chic.

"Maybe delete your own sent messages so you don't focus on the deletions so much.

Are you reading the profiles of the people you're messaging? I delete anyone who obviously hasn't read mine - unless they look like Tom Hardy.

"

thats good advice..thanks hun!

chelmsford

I don't think you are ugly and I like your pic in the waistcoat. Your profile isn't too bad, but yes there are so many guys on here for the ladies to choose from. I too would suggest clubs or socials. You have 2 verifications in 6 months, I wouldn't think that was too bad! Hang in there, I'm sure you will get there!!thankyou soooo much! Thats very nice of you...its not a pity post its just that if a women was constantly rejected they would start to feel insecure...just like us men! Thanks for your kind post! Xxxxxx

You shouldn't feel insecure from your experience on here. You have to take the rough with the smooth! What kind of reaction do you get from ladies in the 'outside world'? Because if you are popular, then you shouldn't feel insecure. But swinging sites are a different ball game!! your right...i dont really have a problem in the real world..thats why i wonder whats happening here! Swinging is so complicated...such a different animal! Thankyou again chic. "

It's not complicated, it's just different. A lot of guys on here, will have had the same experience as you. Don't let it put you off, just keep sending messages and make sure you have read their profiles, so there may be some compatibility there. As someone else mentioned, don't check if they have been deleted, just hope you get a nice surprise in your inbox.

You shouldn't feel insecure from your experience on here. You have to take the rough with the smooth! What kind of reaction do you get from ladies in the 'outside world'? Because if you are popular, then you shouldn't feel insecure. But swinging sites are a different ball game!! your right...i dont really have a problem in the real world..thats why i wonder whats happening here! Swinging is so complicated...such a different animal! Thankyou again chic.

It's not complicated, it's just different. A lot of guys on here, will have had the same experience as you. Don't let it put you off, just keep sending messages and make sure you have read their profiles, so there may be some compatibility there. As someone else mentioned, don't check if they have been deleted, just hope you get a nice surprise in your inbox. "

great advice ...thankyou...i needed that nice reply today! Feel better now! Blessyou..x

"Your cute don't let it get you... keep trying Hun x bless you hun...x"

When I had a single profile on here my first day I had over 300 messages. I would get on average between 100-150 messages a day. You can't keep up with them all. I quickly learnt as well if the person wasn't what I was looking for it was easier to read and delete than reply and get abused . So don't take it personally there are just too many men on here to choose from x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Why blame something you can't change? Oh wait....it's easy. Make sure you have a top notch profile and make an effort. It takes time and energy.

Keep out your sent box... Adapt a thick skin.. Never take anything personally.. Read people's profiles and use this site as a bonus on top of vanilla land

I think you have handled yourself very well in here by the way.. Seen many get very defensive after asking for advice.. Good luck x

» Add a new message to this topic